Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT More on Brexit

On Sun, 23 Jul 2017 20:05:06 +0100, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote:

On Sun, 23 Jul 2017 09:09:27 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ITbhTu2BBQ

******* like that only go to show that all those years back Charles de
Gaulle was right to try to exclude Britain.

No One could understand how someone we gave so much assistance to,
could reject our common market membership.

Onward and upward, next stop Dublin.

Thanks Brexiters, just don't come back!

AB

Want to know how much the harry lot are costing us? £100 billion, that is life in luxuary while the NHS staff get paid peanuts. 1% pay rise for the best and the opposite harry lot vermin live in paradise. No wonder so little works.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ITbhTu2BBQ

******* like that only go to show that all those years back Charles de
Gaulle was right to try to exclude Britain.

No One could understand how someone we gave so much assistance to,
could reject our common market membership.

Onward and upward, next stop Dublin.

Thanks Brexiters, just don't come back!

AB

Want to know how much the harry lot are costing us? £100 billion, that is life in luxuary while the NHS staff get paid peanuts. 1% pay rise for the best and the opposite harry lot vermin live in paradise. No wonder so little works.

Money does not enter into it at all.

The racist bigot only sees things in terms of them and us.

As far as his ilk are concerned, I'm proud to be one of "them".

Come Brexit, I'm going to say stuff the UK. I paid taxes into the
system all my life and it certainly wasn't in order to support a
select few inward looking racists.

People that live and work in a place are entitled to the same benefits
as the rest of the population. Although after Brexit the true reasons
for the Conservative push will become clear. Zero hour contracts and
no employment protection. And Harry will still have vast quantities of
foreigners to focus the vitriol upon.

Fox is going to complain to the BBC about painting a poor picture of
Brexit.

The BBC are not telling half of it. The Guardian, Independent and
Irish times would make real depressing reading for Fox.

Ireland are planning a new second city as Dublin absorbs the financial
institutions that wish to maintain an EU presence.

Apparently May said the exodus wouldn't happen. Is there anything the
plonkers have actually got right?

I can just see the next wheeze the Tory think tank comes up with,
outdo Labour with a black female PM. Dianne Abbot will be recycled
yet!!

AB

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 23 Jul 2017 23:46:17 +0100, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote:

Ireland are planning a new second city as Dublin absorbs the financial
institutions that wish to maintain an EU presence.

Dream on. The Irish can plan whatever they like but they're still on the
bones of their arse and will have to raise taxes pretty damn soon;
economists know this well and so do the banks! If there is an exodus of
banks from the City (yay good riddance!) Ireland is about the last place
they'll re-settle.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 24 Jul 2017 00:02:39 -0000 (UTC), Cursitor Doom
wrote:

On Sun, 23 Jul 2017 23:46:17 +0100, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote:

Ireland are planning a new second city as Dublin absorbs the financial
institutions that wish to maintain an EU presence.

Dream on. The Irish can plan whatever they like but they're still on the
bones of their arse and will have to raise taxes pretty damn soon;
economists know this well and so do the banks! If there is an exodus of
banks from the City (yay good riddance!) Ireland is about the last place
they'll re-settle.

Obviously the Sun hasn't gone beyond which celebrity is revealing a
bit of cleavage.

You seem to reveal a level of ignorance that is quite astounding, even
for a Sun reading bigot.

AB
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp" wrote in
message ...

wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ITbhTu2BBQ

******* like that only go to show that all those years back Charles de
Gaulle was right to try to exclude Britain.

No One could understand how someone we gave so much assistance to,
could reject our common market membership.

Onward and upward, next stop Dublin.

Thanks Brexiters, just don't come back!

AB

Want to know how much the harry lot are costing us? £100 billion, that is
life in luxuary while the NHS staff get paid peanuts. 1% pay rise for the
best and the opposite harry lot vermin live in paradise. No wonder so
little works.

Money does not enter into it at all.

The racist bigot only sees things in terms of them and us.

As far as his ilk are concerned, I'm proud to be one of "them".

Come Brexit, I'm going to say stuff the UK.

And we will be deafened by the cheering.

I paid taxes into the system all my life and it certainly wasn't
in order to support a select few inward looking racists.

You're free to leave...

People that live and work in a place are entitled
to the same benefits as the rest of the population.

Depends on whether they are there legally or not.

Although after Brexit the true reasons for
the Conservative push will become clear.

Yeah, yeah, its those damned jews conspiring
in smoke filled rooms to shaft us all, again...

Zero hour contracts and no employment protection.

Even sillier than you usually manage.

And Harry will still have vast quantities
of foreigners to focus the vitriol upon.

But he gets stuck with them when
he is too lazy to do his own DIY.

Fox is going to complain to the BBC
about painting a poor picture of Brexit.

Hardly the end of civilisation as we know it.

The BBC are not telling half of it. The Guardian, Independent
and Irish times would make real depressing reading for Fox.

Ireland are planning a new second city as Dublin absorbs the
financial institutions that wish to maintain an EU presence.

They 'planned' all sorts of things with new
housing too, and ended up with the most
obscene mess the west has seen for centurys too.

You're free to head off there and pay for that too.

Apparently May said the exodus wouldn't happen.

It wont, you watch.

Is there anything the plonkers have actually got right?

Yep, that you remoaners would keep remoaning forever.

I can just see the next wheeze the Tory think tank
comes up with, outdo Labour with a black female
PM. Dianne Abbot will be recycled yet!!

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed remoaner fantasys.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

You Brexit bigots never miss a trick, do you?

Zero hour contracts and no employment protection.

Even sillier than you usually manage.

No. The EU has very few countries with that type of contract. In
Ireland for instance a 25% wage must be paid as a minimum. Thus
removing the need for taxpayers to artificially keep companies that
wont pay a living wage afloat.

And Harry will still have vast quantities
of foreigners to focus the vitriol upon.

But he gets stuck with them when
he is too lazy to do his own DIY.

Fox is going to complain to the BBC
about painting a poor picture of Brexit.

Hardly the end of civilisation as we know it.

The BBC are not telling half of it. The Guardian, Independent
and Irish times would make real depressing reading for Fox.

Ireland are planning a new second city as Dublin absorbs the
financial institutions that wish to maintain an EU presence.

They 'planned' all sorts of things with new
housing too, and ended up with the most
obscene mess the west has seen for centurys too.

No they didn't. Some estates were ghost towns, but the market has
recovered. Property prices are increasing rapidly again.

You're free to head off there and pay for that too.

It's all paid for. Irelands on the up.

Apparently May said the exodus wouldn't happen.

It wont, you watch.

No, the EU will more than welcome a return to groats and guineas.

Is there anything the plonkers have actually got right?

Yep, that you remoaners would keep remoaning forever.

No, I'm not a remainer. Britain can leave. I am beginning to realise
what tremendous opportunities will come of it. I just dont want to be
in Britain when the disaster unfolds.

I can just see the next wheeze the Tory think tank
comes up with, outdo Labour with a black female
PM. Dianne Abbot will be recycled yet!!

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed remoaner fantasys.

Really? I would chose her over May any day. Not that she's much of an
asset to any institution, but look at the rubbish in number 10 now.

AB
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

I don't care if Britain leaves the EU or not.

What matters is that the majority who bothered
to vote decided that they want Britain to leave.

Zero hour contracts and no employment protection.

Even sillier than you usually manage.

No.

Yep.

The EU has very few countries with that type of contract.

Irrelevant to your stupid pig ignorant claim that the Torys
are deliberately attempting to engineer those by leaving
the EU. The Torys didn't even want Britain to leave the EU.

In Ireland for instance a 25% wage must be paid as a minimum.

Then **** off there if you prefer that approach.

Thus removing the need for taxpayers to artificially
keep companies that wont pay a living wage afloat.

Then **** off there if you prefer that approach.
And get to wear the complete ****up they made
of new housing.

And Harry will still have vast quantities
of foreigners to focus the vitriol upon.

But he gets stuck with them when
he is too lazy to do his own DIY.

Fox is going to complain to the BBC
about painting a poor picture of Brexit.

Hardly the end of civilisation as we know it.

The BBC are not telling half of it. The Guardian, Independent
and Irish times would make real depressing reading for Fox.

Ireland are planning a new second city as Dublin absorbs the
financial institutions that wish to maintain an EU presence.

They 'planned' all sorts of things with new
housing too, and ended up with the most
obscene mess the west has seen for centurys too.

No they didn't.

Corse they did.

Some estates were ghost towns, but the market has recovered.

They came close to bankrupting the entire ****ing country and
it was only the bailout by the EU that saved their bacon on that.

Property prices are increasing rapidly again.

Hardly surprising when they were completely ****ing worthless.

Then **** off there if you believe that.

Apparently May said the exodus wouldn't happen.

It wont, you watch.

No, the EU will more than welcome a return to groats and guineas.

How odd that its compulsory for new joiners to the EU to be in the eurozone.

Is there anything the plonkers have actually got right?

Yep, that you remoaners would keep remoaning forever.

No, I'm not a remainer.

More of your bull**** and lies.

Britain can leave.

They are leaving. You get no say what
so ever on whether they can or not.

No disaster will unfold and you are free to **** off any time.

I can just see the next wheeze the Tory think tank
comes up with, outdo Labour with a black female
PM. Dianne Abbot will be recycled yet!!

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed remoaner fantasys.

Really?

Yep, really, you watch.

I would chose her over May any day.

You have always been, and always will be, completely and
utterly irrelevant. She's never gunna be a ****ing Tory.

Not that she's much of an asset to any institution,
but look at the rubbish in number 10 now.

You're free to **** off to Ireland where they
do what the ****ing pope wants if you like.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23/07/17 23:46, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote:
Come Brexit, I'm going to say stuff the UK.

Why wait?

kind word alone.

Al Capone

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Ireland are planning a new second city as Dublin absorbs the financial
institutions that wish to maintain an EU presence.

they don't need to plan a second city

they've still got thousands of empty houses from the last boom and bust

tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Cursitor Doom" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 23 Jul 2017 23:46:17 +0100, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote:

Ireland are planning a new second city as Dublin absorbs the financial
institutions that wish to maintain an EU presence.

Dream on. The Irish can plan whatever they like but they're still on the
bones of their arse and will have to raise taxes pretty damn soon;
economists know this well and so do the banks! If there is an exodus of
banks from the City (yay good riddance!) Ireland is about the last place
they'll re-settle.

actually not

it's higher up the list than Paris (too many restrictive employment laws,
taxes too high) and Frankfurt (a cultural desert)

That the French and German banks might be moving back to France and Germany
doesn't not prove that the American banks will

tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

tim... posted

"Cursitor Doom" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 23 Jul 2017 23:46:17 +0100, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote:

Ireland are planning a new second city as Dublin absorbs the financial
institutions that wish to maintain an EU presence.

Dream on. The Irish can plan whatever they like but they're still on the
bones of their arse and will have to raise taxes pretty damn soon;
economists know this well and so do the banks! If there is an exodus of
banks from the City (yay good riddance!) Ireland is about the last place
they'll re-settle.

actually not

it's higher up the list than Paris (too many restrictive employment
laws, taxes too high) and Frankfurt (a cultural desert)

That the French and German banks might be moving back to France and
Germany

They're not.

doesn't not prove that the American banks will

Nobody will "move" anywhere. The most that might happen is that some
banks will set up subsidiary offices in an EU member state that they
might not have done before.

--
Jack
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 24 Jul 2017 06:49:12 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 23/07/17 23:46, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote:
Come Brexit, I'm going to say stuff the UK.

Why wait?

To maximise my cash in the UK

I am also modifying the property I live in to make it more marketable
to tenants.

And when the pound has plummeted, yet before the regulatory system
changes to allow the Americans and every other cheapskate country to
offload their toxic carcinigenic crud on the UK, I'll be gone.

AB
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 24 Jul 2017 19:04:58 +0100, Tim Streater
wrote:

wrote:

On 23/07/17 23:46, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote:
Come Brexit, I'm going to say stuff the UK.

Why wait?

To maximise my cash in the UK

I am also modifying the property I live in to make it more marketable
to tenants.

And when the pound has plummeted, yet before the regulatory system
changes to allow the Americans and every other cheapskate country to
offload their toxic carcinigenic crud on the UK, I'll be gone.

Er, why would the regulatory system change to do that? And which "toxic
carcinogenic crud" did you have in mind?

The whole lot will change. The fishermen are getting geared up for
sales of the "accidental" By catch.

Maybe it didn't make the BBC, but Fox is drumming up business in the
US.

Chlorinated chicken isn't a good idea, but that's what we'll be buying
into.

Food apart, I couldn't even chlorinate final effluent due to the
contamination of the organic matter.

Final effluent isn't a foodstuff. Rancid American chicken portions
are.

Of course deregulation is a wonderful tool for business, it brought us
mad cow, salmonella, antibiotic resistance, E coli.

The Conservatives are great at deregulation, they will play a blinder
for the US business, they have a tremendous track record.

Many years back, Maggie was warned what happens when you feed dead
herbivores to live ones. As usual it was just red tape holding
business back. The only good that ever came of it was the episode
where Gummer was shown up by his daughter to be the inane useless
pillock that he was.

I seem to recollect reading a very interesting tome while in Dubai
during Ramadan, I'm not a muslim, but they do seem to incorporate the
basics needed for survival into their religion, and expect the rules
to be followed.

Feeding animals to herbivores hundreds of years back was something
that they knew wasn't right, then along come the Conservatives with an
eye for profit and a desire to wipe the rulebook clean.

AB
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 23/07/17 23:46, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote:
Come Brexit, I'm going to say stuff the UK.

Why wait?

To maximise my cash in the UK

I am also modifying the property I live in to make it more marketable
to tenants.

And when the pound has plummeted, yet before the regulatory system
changes to allow the Americans and every other cheapskate country to
offload their toxic carcinigenic crud on the UK, I'll be gone.

No you won't, unfortunately. If you were that honest about all the ********
you talk, you'd have been long gone. Sadly, the UK will have to put up with
you whilst you wither and decay all the while becoming an increasing burden
on the honest citizens until you finally pop yer clogs.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote:

Chlorinated chicken isn't a good idea

I don't eat meat, so haven't got a cock in this fight, but ...

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/07/ignore-the-scare-stories-from-remainers-over-chlorinated-chicken

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 24 Jul 2017 19:41:48 +0100, "Richard"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

On 23/07/17 23:46, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote:
Come Brexit, I'm going to say stuff the UK.

Why wait?

To maximise my cash in the UK

I am also modifying the property I live in to make it more marketable
to tenants.

And when the pound has plummeted, yet before the regulatory system
changes to allow the Americans and every other cheapskate country to
offload their toxic carcinigenic crud on the UK, I'll be gone.

No you won't, unfortunately. If you were that honest about all the ********
you talk, you'd have been long gone. Sadly, the UK will have to put up with
you whilst you wither and decay all the while becoming an increasing burden
on the honest citizens until you finally pop yer clogs.

A very reasoned argument. You work in the food industry? You work in
water treatment?

There were no end of thick simpletons who ignored the warnings
regarding BSE also. Mr Gummer being a notable example.

The risks from Chlorine contamination of organics are well documented.

Again simple logic when applied provides a few clues.

Many industries have gone away from chlorine to ozone for EFFLUENT
treatment.

Now why would they stop treating effluent with something nice and
cheap like a hypo solution?

Why would something deemed unfit for effluent treatment be acceptable
for the food industry?

I do love that instant response, going full blast with your stupid
inorant "righteous" indignation. You are just another flag waving
tosspot who thinks patriotism excuses the need for common sense.
What's more, your ilk will dump everything of value this country has
in order to do buy cheap substandard crud from the US.

I sincerely hope you feel good, "making America Great Again"

AB
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 24 Jul 2017 19:42:13 +0100, Andy Burns
wrote:

Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote:

Chlorinated chicken isn't a good idea

I don't eat meat, so haven't got a cock in this fight, but ...

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/07/ignore-the-scare-stories-from-remainers-over-chlorinated-chicken

That article is misleading. It ignores a basic, fundamental fact.
Properly produced, fresh meat does not need chlorine.

Chlorine is bad for the individual and bad for the environment.

A considerable number of factions would be dead against these
products, The Brexit connection simply means that products of this
nature are going to flood the British market without due regard for
the risks.

Americans are not nice when it comes to business, it's cash first and
worry about the consequences after,

AB
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

. ..

********
[...]

Am I close to being warm guessing that you don't celebrate the 4th July,
Thanksgiving and don't watch American football?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Burns wrote:

I don't eat meat, so haven't got a cock in this fight, but ...

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/07/ignore-the-scare-stories-from-remainers-over-chlorinated-chicken

Chlorine is bad for the individual and bad for the environment.

It's in water, and I gather salmonella isn't so good for you either. If
the chlorine washed meat is as white as is claimed, I'm sure you'll be
able to tell it apart from the yellow corn-fed chicken ... at a price.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp posted

Americans are not nice when it comes to business, it's cash first and
worry about the consequences after,

"The racist bigot only sees things in terms of them and us"
(c) Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsop (for it is he) in this very thread.

--
Jack

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Burns wrote:

I don't eat meat, so haven't got a cock in this fight, but ...

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/07/ignore-the-scare-stories-from-remainers-over-chlorinated-chicken

Chlorine is bad for the individual and bad for the environment.

It's in water, and I gather salmonella isn't so good for you either. If
the chlorine washed meat is as white as is claimed, I'm sure you'll be
able to tell it apart from the yellow corn-fed chicken ... at a price.

Give that man a kewpie doll!

It is in the water, that's correct. Before it goes in the water, the
water is filtered, treated with poly aluminum chloride,
polyelectrolytes and often goes through a dedicated filter press prior
to dosing with hypochlorate.

The catchword is organics. Clean water isn't a risk, although it may
be a good idea to break out the Colgate if the choppers are a bit on
the slimy side.

I was surprised really, but I heard on the news about four years or so
back, that a food processing company in Birmingham was caught
recycling waste chicken. They were washing rancid fillets with bleach
and petting them back in the food chain.

They were prosecuted!!

AB
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

I use Allen Bradley PLC's and Mettler Toledo pH instruments.

The food industry isn't a speciality, but the snippets I have heard
about the American business approach are scary, and when it comes to
food, I don't think one country should be allowed to produce and
police new genetic strains without a balanced oversight.

The Irish potato famine was a prime example of what happens when
people are overly dependent on a crop or a common feature of a range
of crops.

What happens when Monsanto trigger the the botanic equivalent of the
WGA program?

Unfortunately in the short term, the biggest US export will be NHS
managers, they will soon be running out of customers in the states,
and like the tobacco companies, they will have to go further afield to
fleece the "fresh meat", because all of their customer base have died
paupers.

AB

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 24 Jul 2017 21:11:50 +0100, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article , Archibald
Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote:

On Mon, 24 Jul 2017 19:04:58 +0100, Tim Streater
wrote:

wrote:

On 23/07/17 23:46, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote:
Come Brexit, I'm going to say stuff the UK.

Why wait?

To maximise my cash in the UK

I am also modifying the property I live in to make it more marketable
to tenants.

And when the pound has plummeted, yet before the regulatory system
changes to allow the Americans and every other cheapskate country to
offload their toxic carcinigenic crud on the UK, I'll be gone.

Er, why would the regulatory system change to do that? And which "toxic
carcinogenic crud" did you have in mind?

The whole lot will change. The fishermen are getting geared up for
sales of the "accidental" By catch.

Maybe it didn't make the BBC, but Fox is drumming up business in the
US.

Hmm, I see you're suffering from verbal diarrhoea. Have you been to the
doctor about it?

Chlorinated chicken isn't a good idea, but that's what we'll be buying
into.

As has been pointed out, you get many times more chlorine from drinking
water than you'll ever get from eating imported US chickens.

Water shouldn't contain organic material. If it did, no water utility
would dose chlorine into it. The organics are ALL removed prior to
dosing.
Food apart, I couldn't even chlorinate final effluent due to the
contamination of the organic matter.

Final effluent isn't a foodstuff. Rancid American chicken portions
are.

It isn't rancid. D'ye need a dictionary?

Of course deregulation is a wonderful tool for business, it brought us
mad cow, salmonella, antibiotic resistance, E coli.

Anyone got one of those white jackets with the long sleeves?

The Conservatives are great at deregulation, they will play a blinder
for the US business, they have a tremendous track record.

Many years back, Maggie was warned what happens when you feed dead
herbivores to live ones. As usual it was just red tape holding
business back. The only good that ever came of it was the episode
where Gummer was shown up by his daughter to be the inane useless
pillock that he was.

You think that a herbivore never ingested animal matter before then?

Not on a commercial scale, no.

AB
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 24 Jul 2017 21:13:46 +0100, Tim Streater
wrote:

wrote:

Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote:

Chlorinated chicken isn't a good idea

I don't eat meat, so haven't got a cock in this fight, but ...

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/0...rom-remainers-
over-chlorinated-chicken

That article is misleading. It ignores a basic, fundamental fact.
Properly produced, fresh meat does not need chlorine.

Nice shimmy, Mr Biscuit-Barrel: you have no argument so you shift the
goal posts.

I think you miss the point. Chlorine kills bacteria and removes
smells. Like wearing hard hats or dust masks, it is far better to
remove the problem at source instead of taking precautions. If chicken
is produced in a clean hygenic environment, chlorine is an
irrellevence and can only reduce the flavour and quality of the
finished product. In other words it's either old stock or produced in
a filthy slaughterhouse.

AB
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 24 Jul 2017 22:39:46 +0100, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article , Archibald
Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote:

On Mon, 24 Jul 2017 21:13:46 +0100, Tim Streater
wrote:

wrote:

Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote:

Chlorinated chicken isn't a good idea

I don't eat meat, so haven't got a cock in this fight, but ...

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/0...s-from-remaine
rs-
over-chlorinated-chicken

That article is misleading. It ignores a basic, fundamental fact.
Properly produced, fresh meat does not need chlorine.

Nice shimmy, Mr Biscuit-Barrel: you have no argument so you shift the
goal posts.

I think you miss the point. Chlorine kills bacteria and removes
smells. Like wearing hard hats or dust masks, it is far better to
remove the problem at source instead of taking precautions.

Hear that chaps? We don't actually need to wear hard hats, protective
glasses, or dust masks.

You really don't understand the "system" do you.

Basic H&S, remove the risk at source, PPE is a last resort.

Not really a mystery. The most basic operator on a civil's site would
grunt something in agreement.

You should get out more.

I think the "chaps" might be having a bit of a chuckle behind your
back incidentally

If chicken is produced in a clean hygenic environment, ...

Good luck with that.

It's chumps like you, the people that don't see the need for
regulations or standards that are a risk to us all.

If companies get away with food production in a fithy environment,
then they can undercut the company paying skilled cleaning staff.

Soon there is a shortage of honest decent suppliers, as competition
isn't possible if the market is skewed by malpractice.

Malpractice and filth needs chlorine. Clean, fresh produce doesn't.

Got it yet??

AB

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote:

Chlorinated chicken isn't a good idea

I don't eat meat, so haven't got a cock in this fight, but ...

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/07/ignore-the-scare-stories-from-remainers-over-chlorinated-chicken

That article is misleading. It ignores a basic, fundamental fact.
Properly produced, fresh meat does not need chlorine.

Chlorine is bad for the individual and bad for the environment.

Just as well we don't stick it in the drinking water then....

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote:

Chlorinated chicken isn't a good idea

I don't eat meat, so haven't got a cock in this fight, but ...

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/07/ignore-the-scare-stories-from-remainers-over-chlorinated-chicken

That article is misleading. It ignores a basic, fundamental fact.
Properly produced, fresh meat does not need chlorine.

Chlorine is bad for the individual and bad for the environment.

Just as well we don't stick it in the drinking water then....

Of course 'properely produced' is a meaningless stament.

My parents generation especailly those who lived on farms and grew their
own food suffered contrinuosly from upseet stomacahs. Salmonella was a
way of life and all poultry carry the disease.

But thatn Traquin is a complete plonker anyway, which is why he's plonked

But Marxism is the crack cocaine.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

news
wrote:

Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote:

Chlorinated chicken isn't a good idea

I don't eat meat, so haven't got a cock in this fight, but ...

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/07/ignore-the-scare-stories-from-remainers-over-chlorinated-chicken

That article is misleading. It ignores a basic, fundamental fact.
Properly produced, fresh meat does not need chlorine.

Chlorine is bad for the individual and bad for the environment.

Just as well we don't stick it in the drinking water then....

Of course 'properely produced' is a meaningless stament.

My parents generation especailly those who lived on farms and grew their
own food suffered contrinuosly from upseet stomacahs. Salmonella was a way
of life and all poultry carry the disease.

But thatn Traquin is a complete plonker anyway, which is why he's plonked

I can't believe it, are you really a plonker like Dave?
You don't HAVE to read posts, you know.
Getting the computer to moderate what you read?
LMFAO.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

news
wrote:

[...]

I don't have time for Tarquin

It removes the temptation to respond to his trolling
It declutters te newgropup so more interesting people are not lost oin
the noise.

It is of course not moderation.
So that makes you a plonkable troll as well

bye

--
The biggest threat to humanity comes from socialism, which has utterly
diverted our attention away from what really matters to our existential

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ITbhTu2BBQ

******* like that only go to show that all those years back Charles de
Gaulle was right to try to exclude Britain.

No One could understand how someone we gave so much assistance to,
could reject our common market membership.

Onward and upward, next stop Dublin.

Thanks Brexiters, just don't come back!

AB

Want to know how much the harry lot are costing us? £100 billion, that is life in luxuary while the NHS staff get paid peanuts. 1% pay rise for the best and the opposite harry lot vermin live in paradise. No wonder so little works.

But don't forget the nurses have had to put up with the 1% cap for 5 years UNDER the EU, while we employ cheaper nurses from the EU and elsewhere. Now we've run out of cheap EU nurses so are looking further a field for cheap nurses rather than train our own, and now they are leaving.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

news
news
wrote:

[...]

LOL, what a plonker.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Archibald
Tarquin Blenkinsopp writes

Chlorinated chicken isn't a good idea, but that's what we'll be buying
into.

Although I'm a Remainer, I can see little problem with chlorinated
chicken. Presumably it's effective at killing the bugs, and I guess
there'll be very little chlorine in it by the time you come to eat it.

--
Ian
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , John
Rumm writes

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/0...stories-from-r
emainers-over-chlorinated-chicken

That article is misleading. It ignores a basic, fundamental fact.
Properly produced, fresh meat does not need chlorine.

Chlorine is bad for the individual and bad for the environment.

Just as well we don't stick it in the drinking water then....

or swimming baths.

--
Ian
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 24 Jul 2017 13:31:01 +0100, Handsome Jack
wrote:

tim... posted

[...]

France is working very strongly attract the banks.

doesn't not prove that the American banks will

Nobody will "move" anywhere. The most that might happen is that some
banks will set up subsidiary offices in an EU member state that they
might not have done before.

That's quite naive. If they think they are going to get a good deal
they'll relocate.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

You seem to based on many previous posts.

What matters is that the majority who bothered
to vote decided that they want Britain to leave.

A very small one, and many were mislead by lies from the Brexit
campaigns.

Zero hour contracts and no employment protection.

Even sillier than you usually manage.

No.

Yep.

The EU has very few countries with that type of contract.

Irrelevant to your stupid pig ignorant claim that the Torys
are deliberately attempting to engineer those by leaving
the EU. The Torys didn't even want Britain to leave the EU.

They seem to now.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2017-07-25, Ian Jackson wrote:
In message , Archibald
Tarquin Blenkinsopp writes

Chlorinated chicken isn't a good idea, but that's what we'll be buying
into.

Although I'm a Remainer, I can see little problem with chlorinated
chicken. Presumably it's effective at killing the bugs, and I guess
there'll be very little chlorine in it by the time you come to eat it.

Even the EU's scientists don't think there's a problem with "chlorinated
chicken". (It's no such thing, of course.) The ban is merely to protect
European chicken producers, and their reasoning ("farm to fork") is
nonsense.

Can we believe any of this though?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Mark wrote:
Nobody will "move" anywhere. The most that might happen is that some
banks will set up subsidiary offices in an EU member state that they
might not have done before.

That's quite naive. If they think they are going to get a good deal
they'll relocate.

They certainly will if the reason they chose London as a head office was
to give access to the EU.

--
*Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2017-07-25, Ian Jackson wrote:
In message , Archibald
Tarquin Blenkinsopp writes

Chlorinated chicken isn't a good idea, but that's what we'll be buying
into.

Although I'm a Remainer, I can see little problem with chlorinated
chicken. Presumably it's effective at killing the bugs, and I guess
there'll be very little chlorine in it by the time you come to eat it.

Even the EU's scientists don't think there's a problem with "chlorinated
chicken". (It's no such thing, of course.) The ban is merely to protect
European chicken producers, and their reasoning ("farm to fork") is
nonsense.

I can't see how this is any different to washing out a baby's bottle
with Milton which is based on sodium hypochlorite aka standard household
bleach.

As long as the concentrations are set at a safe level and the bird is
drained, it seems like quite a reasonable idea given the prevalence of
poultry to harbour nasty surface bugs.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Chris Hogg wrote:
On Mon, 24 Jul 2017 19:35:19 +0100, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp
wrote:

Chlorinated chicken isn't a good idea, but that's what we'll be buying
into.

Food apart, I couldn't even chlorinate final effluent due to the
contamination of the organic matter.

Final effluent isn't a foodstuff. Rancid American chicken portions
are.

OOI, why should they be rancid. Do you think Americans would eat
rancid chicken, or Brits for that matter?

isn't that what curry is for?

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim Watts wrote:

I can't see how this is any different to washing out a baby's bottle
with Milton which is based on sodium hypochlorite aka standard household
bleach.

Do people avoid eating American chicken if they go there (or anywhere
that imports from there) on holidays?