Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Petrol and diesel vehicles could be banned by 2040

But do you believe this is really going to happen? There will be exceptions
even if it is still a surviving policy after all the intervening years.
Lets also see what happens to the international space station after its so
called planned life is over. I bet that will be kept going for some time
barring any show stoppers as well.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"bm" wrote in message
web.com...
The national grid must be ****ing themselves.
http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/car-new...be-banned-2040
A typical worker thinks we just plug'em in and off to work we go.
We have to pay HOW MUCH?
French strike is called.
Ohhhh, it's the libdems, forget it.
Jeremy is still pondering, there's a surprise.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff wrote

But do you believe this is really going to happen?

Nope, the voters will eventually say 'tell them they are ******s'
and it will be binned, just like the recent manifesto was.

There will be exceptions

It will be binned completely, you watch.

even if it is still a surviving policy after all the intervening years.

Not a chance.

Lets also see what happens to the international space station after its so
called planned life is over. I bet that will be kept going for some time
barring any show stoppers as well.

Bet it will go bang like Challenger did.