Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT More on Brexit

On Sun, 23 Jul 2017 20:05:06 +0100, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote:

On Sun, 23 Jul 2017 09:09:27 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ITbhTu2BBQ

******* like that only go to show that all those years back Charles de
Gaulle was right to try to exclude Britain.

No One could understand how someone we gave so much assistance to,
could reject our common market membership.

Onward and upward, next stop Dublin.

Thanks Brexiters, just don't come back!

AB

Want to know how much the harry lot are costing us? £100 billion, that is life in luxuary while the NHS staff get paid peanuts. 1% pay rise for the best and the opposite harry lot vermin live in paradise. No wonder so little works.