Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Screwfix special offers

http://www.screwfix.com/p/sharpie-fi...er-black/13142

or

http://www.screwfix.com/p/sharpie-fi...ack-of-2/1942h

I bought 2 of the first link.

Now for some unexplained reason I was the ONLY customer in Screwfix and
was able to talk to the staff. And the jolly fellow selling me my
Sharpies said "that extra 99 pence for the two pack is to cover the cost
of the packaging that you will throw away"

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, May 14, 2017 at 9:58:16 PM UTC+1, ARW wrote:
http://www.screwfix.com/p/sharpie-fi...er-black/13142

or

http://www.screwfix.com/p/sharpie-fi...ack-of-2/1942h

I bought 2 of the first link.

Now for some unexplained reason I was the ONLY customer in Screwfix and
was able to talk to the staff. And the jolly fellow selling me my
Sharpies said "that extra 99 pence for the two pack is to cover the cost
of the packaging that you will throw away"

--
Adam

bit steep, 50 p each in tesco
https://www.tesco.com/direct/sharpie...skuId=253-6798
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/05/2017 22:58, misterroy wrote:
On Sunday, May 14, 2017 at 9:58:16 PM UTC+1, ARW wrote:
http://www.screwfix.com/p/sharpie-fi...er-black/13142

or

http://www.screwfix.com/p/sharpie-fi...ack-of-2/1942h

I bought 2 of the first link.

Now for some unexplained reason I was the ONLY customer in Screwfix and
was able to talk to the staff. And the jolly fellow selling me my
Sharpies said "that extra 99 pence for the two pack is to cover the cost
of the packaging that you will throw away"

--
Adam

bit steep, 50 p each in tesco
https://www.tesco.com/direct/sharpie...skuId=253-6798

Pack of 10 "Scipt" pens that look identical to the Sharpie pens are/were
89p in Aldi.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 14 May 2017 23:30:26 UTC+1, alan_m wrote:
On 14/05/2017 22:58, misterroy wrote:
On Sunday, May 14, 2017 at 9:58:16 PM UTC+1, ARW wrote:

http://www.screwfix.com/p/sharpie-fi...er-black/13142

or

http://www.screwfix.com/p/sharpie-fi...ack-of-2/1942h

I bought 2 of the first link.

Now for some unexplained reason I was the ONLY customer in Screwfix and
was able to talk to the staff. And the jolly fellow selling me my
Sharpies said "that extra 99 pence for the two pack is to cover the cost
of the packaging that you will throw away"

bit steep, 50 p each in tesco
https://www.tesco.com/direct/sharpie...skuId=253-6798

Pack of 10 "Scipt" pens that look identical to the Sharpie pens are/were
89p in Aldi.

Poudland do packs of 10 too. No idea how they compare.

NT