Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Nail in the coffin for second referendum

On Sunday, 19 February 2017 11:15:28 UTC, Brian Gaff wrote:
Who knows. Having seen the rather obvious problems inside the rest of the EU
I suspect that at least for the moment it might be safer outside, although
with luck the parties won't start another European war just yet. Let me die
first.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
news

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2c...RkRjhvU2s/view

Essentially only 33% of remoaners want Britain to not get on with leaving
the EU. 42% of remoaners want is to get on with it.

There is a dramatic trend towards 'we had the vote, now just do it'

Hence why the LeftyLuvvie**** express is now pulling out of the station
with all dinosaurs farting. Patrick Stewart, Tony Bliar. Lilly Allen.
Bob Geldof.

Global warming must be melting the snowflakes. It's a Saxon Spring.

Theresa May(be) will look at that and calculate that her career is best
served by delivering it.

Even Corbyn is telling Blair to **** off.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/769...urgon-Moorgate

its shoes.

The reason we have had no WW3 is NATO, MAD and nuclear weapons.

Though Islamonutters might use a nuclear weapon if they could get hold of one.

DIY Coffin Tim Decker UK diy 117 September 4th 09 04:14 PM
PET COFFIN J T Woodworking 0 September 14th 06 01:36 AM
Coffin Needs mike Woodworking 43 March 6th 06 02:06 PM
concrete nails/coil nail/roofing nail/umbrella nail Bruce Chow Home Repair 0 November 22nd 05 02:32 AM
Is there a difference btw a Finish nail gun and Brad nail gun? dteckie Woodworking 4 September 10th 04 12:03 PM