Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default PCB mount 1/4" spade connectors.

On an amplifier PCB I've seen 6.3mm (1/4") male spade connectors. They
have two 'spikes' which go through the PCB to the solder side. I've looked
at CPC and RS but can't find them. Also Vehicle Wiring Products as it is a
common connector on older cars.

Anyone know of a source?

--
*Gaffer tape - The Force, light and dark sides - holds the universe together*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lee Lee is offline

On an amplifier PCB I've seen 6.3mm (1/4") male spade connectors. They
have two 'spikes' which go through the PCB to the solder side. I've looked
at CPC and RS but can't find them. Also Vehicle Wiring Products as it is a
common connector on older cars.

Anyone know of a source?

Ebay item # 141957990594 ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
On an amplifier PCB I've seen 6.3mm (1/4") male spade connectors. They
have two 'spikes' which go through the PCB to the solder side. I've looked
at CPC and RS but can't find them. Also Vehicle Wiring Products as it is a
common connector on older cars.

Anyone know of a source?

http://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/solder...inals/0534834/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

bm wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
On an amplifier PCB I've seen 6.3mm (1/4") male spade connectors. They
have two 'spikes' which go through the PCB to the solder side. I've looked
at CPC and RS but can't find them. Also Vehicle Wiring Products as it is a
common connector on older cars.

Anyone know of a source?

http://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/solder...inals/0534834/

I was just about to respond saying RS must have them somewhere.

Possibly more a reflection of their web search facilities.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On an amplifier PCB I've seen 6.3mm (1/4") male spade connectors. They
have two 'spikes' which go through the PCB to the solder side. I've looked
at CPC and RS but can't find them. Also Vehicle Wiring Products as it is a
common connector on older cars.

Toby have a range
http://www.toby.co.uk/content/catalo...=6&Category=26

Or Farnell

--
Adrian C

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Bob Minchin wrote:
bm wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
On an amplifier PCB I've seen 6.3mm (1/4") male spade connectors. They
have two 'spikes' which go through the PCB to the solder side. I've looked
at CPC and RS but can't find them. Also Vehicle Wiring Products as it is a
common connector on older cars.

Anyone know of a source?

http://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/solder...inals/0534834/

I was just about to respond saying RS must have them somewhere.

Possibly more a reflection of their web search facilities.

Brilliant, thanks. I need a tutorial on how to use the RS search engine.

--
*Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of cheques *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brilliant, thanks. I need a tutorial on how to use the RS search engine.

Sometimes you get better answers if you use google and put the company
name as part of your search string rather than using the company's own
search facility.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

alan_m wrote:

Brilliant, thanks. I need a tutorial on how to use the RS search engine.

Sometimes you get better answers if you use google and put the company
name as part of your search string rather than using the company's own
search facility.

Very frequently in my experience, some company search facilities are
truly awful.

--
Chris Green
·