Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Really weird!

https://content.jwplatform. com/videos/fHLu8cvK-Kvp5pHRn. mp4
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"harry" wrote in message

https://content.jwplatform. com/videos/fHLu8cvK-Kvp5pHRn. mp4

What? That you can't post a link that works?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 08/01/17 12:16, Richard wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

https://content.jwplatform. com/videos/fHLu8cvK-Kvp5pHRn. mp4

What? That you can't post a link that works?

https://videos-f.jwpsrv.com/content/...K-27972850.mp4

harry doesn't understand auto correct that puts spaces after full stops.

But it is actually a cool clip.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"harry" wrote in message

https://content.jwplatform. com/videos/fHLu8cvK-Kvp5pHRn. mp4

What? That you can't post a link that works?

https://videos-f.jwpsrv.com/content/...K-27972850.mp4

harry doesn't understand auto correct that puts spaces after full stops.

But it is actually a cool clip.

Except I get: Error 403 Forbidden
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
lid says...

But it is actually a cool clip.

I don't usually bother with Harry's links but your comment
persuaded to try this one.

Error 403 Forbidden

Guru Mediation:

--

Terry

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"harry" wrote in message

https://content.jwplatform. com/videos/fHLu8cvK-Kvp5pHRn. mp4

What? That you can't post a link that works?

https://videos-f.jwpsrv.com/content/...K-27972850.mp4

harry doesn't understand auto correct that puts spaces after full stops.

But it is actually a cool clip.

Except I get: Error 403 Forbidden

Try https://content.jwplatform.com/video...K-Kvp5pHRn.mp4

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls
Posted to uk.d-i-y

harry wrote

https://content.jwplatform.com/video...K-Kvp5pHRn.mp4

True, for once.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

news
"harry" wrote in message

https://content.jwplatform. com/videos/fHLu8cvK-Kvp5pHRn. mp4

What? That you can't post a link that works?

https://videos-f.jwpsrv.com/content/...K-27972850.mp4

harry doesn't understand auto correct that puts spaces after full stops.

But it is actually a cool clip.

Except I get: Error 403 Forbidden

I didnt when I removed the spaces before the . in harrys original.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"harry" wrote in message

https://content.jwplatform. com/videos/fHLu8cvK-Kvp5pHRn. mp4

What? That you can't post a link that works?

https://videos-f.jwpsrv.com/content/...K-27972850.mp4

harry doesn't understand auto correct that puts spaces after full stops.

But it is actually a cool clip.

Except I get: Error 403 Forbidden

Try https://content.jwplatform.com/video...K-Kvp5pHRn.mp4

Tim

Got as far as VLC then hung up.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Rod Speed wrote:

harry wrote
https://content.jwplatform.com/video...K-Kvp5pHRn.mp4

True, for once.

All very well but it is getting much too complicated,it starts with sea
monkey but not my old IE but when VLC starts it cant handle it and I
cant be bothered on figuring an easy way to change preferences to see if
it runs on anything else
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"F Murtz" wrote in message
web.com...
Rod Speed wrote:

harry wrote
https://content.jwplatform.com/video...K-Kvp5pHRn.mp4

True, for once.

All very well but it is getting much too complicated,it starts with sea
monkey but not my old IE

Works fine in IE11 with the spaces in his original edited out.

but when VLC starts it cant handle it and I cant be bothered on figuring
an easy way to change preferences to see if it runs on anything else

It is worth watching once.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Rod Speed wrote:

"F Murtz" wrote in message
web.com...
Rod Speed wrote:

harry wrote
https://content.jwplatform.com/video...K-Kvp5pHRn.mp4

True, for once.

All very well but it is getting much too complicated,it starts with
sea monkey but not my old IE

Works fine in IE11 with the spaces in his original edited out.

but when VLC starts it cant handle it and I cant be bothered on
figuring an easy way to change preferences to see if it runs on
anything else

It is worth watching once.

Except that I have to tell the computer to let IE start something other
than my VLC
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Rod Speed wrote:

"F Murtz" wrote in message
web.com...
Rod Speed wrote:

harry wrote
https://content.jwplatform.com/video...K-Kvp5pHRn.mp4

True, for once.

All very well but it is getting much too complicated,it starts with
sea monkey but not my old IE

Works fine in IE11 with the spaces in his original edited out.

but when VLC starts it cant handle it and I cant be bothered on
figuring an easy way to change preferences to see if it runs on
anything else

It is worth watching once.

ok it got to me so I tried the 8.1 laptop and it worked
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"F Murtz" wrote in message
eb.com...
Rod Speed wrote:

"F Murtz" wrote in message
web.com...
Rod Speed wrote:

harry wrote
https://content.jwplatform.com/video...K-Kvp5pHRn.mp4

True, for once.

All very well but it is getting much too complicated,it starts with
sea monkey but not my old IE

Works fine in IE11 with the spaces in his original edited out.

but when VLC starts it cant handle it and I cant be bothered on
figuring an easy way to change preferences to see if it runs on
anything else

It is worth watching once.

Except that I have to tell the computer to let IE start something other
than my VLC

Mine just plays in IE

Weird. Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 9 December 13th 14 06:28 PM
Weird job... The Medway Handyman UK diy 43 May 20th 14 09:43 PM
Weird George UK diy 7 November 11th 08 08:24 PM
Weird The3rd Earl Of Derby UK diy 2 June 13th 06 08:23 AM
uk.d-i-y gone weird N. Thornton UK diy 6 January 7th 05 03:36 PM