Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

And a happy new year.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Al Al is offline

On Sat, 24 Dec 2016 07:54:14 -0800, harry wrote:

[snip]

It's *holidays* m8. Happy *Holidays* to all.

Best seasonal wishes to everyone from beautiful Bradford!

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Al Al is offline

On Sat, 24 Dec 2016 23:08:08 +0000, Huge wrote:

A merry Yuletide to you all.

Obsolete festival long since replaced by an equally obsolete religion.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Al Al is offline

On 2016-12-24, Al wrote:
On Sat, 24 Dec 2016 23:08:08 +0000, Huge wrote:

A merry Yuletide to you all.

Obsolete festival long since replaced by an equally obsolete religion.

Even if this were true, so what?

The point is the future is - inshallah - Islam. So get used to it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
.. .

On 2016-12-24, Al wrote:
On Sat, 24 Dec 2016 23:08:08 +0000, Huge wrote:

A merry Yuletide to you all.

Obsolete festival long since replaced by an equally obsolete religion.

Even if this were true, so what?

The point is the future is - inshallah - Islam. So get used to it.

So what happens if we don't. Care to spell it out?

Probably one of those lefty ******s trying to stir himself.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 24 December 2016 15:54:16 UTC, harry wrote:
And a happy new year.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C0YWwR_WIAA7VXl.jpg
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Al Al is offline

On Sun, 25 Dec 2016 17:23:08 +0000, Tim Streater wrote:

So what happens if we don't. Care to spell it out?

You will come around to it in the end. It's inevitable.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Al" wrote in message news

On Sun, 25 Dec 2016 17:23:08 +0000, Tim Streater wrote:

So what happens if we don't. Care to spell it out?

You will come around to it in the end. It's inevitable.

Hell Al, that's ********.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Al Al is offline

On Sun, 25 Dec 2016 20:10:23 +0000, Richard wrote:

"Al" wrote in message news

On Sun, 25 Dec 2016 17:23:08 +0000, Tim Streater wrote:

So what happens if we don't. Care to spell it out?

You will come around to it in the end. It's inevitable.

Hell Al, that's ********.

It's not. Even your own high religious representatives the Pope and the
Archbishop of Canterbury have acknowledged that Sharia law will one day
soon prevail in Britain. And not before time too. Those who convert
earliest will reap the most benefit.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Al" wrote in message news

On Sun, 25 Dec 2016 17:23:08 +0000, Tim Streater wrote:

So what happens if we don't. Care to spell it out?

You will come around to it in the end. It's inevitable.

Hell Al, that's ********.

It's not. Even your own high religious representatives the Pope and the
Archbishop of Canterbury have acknowledged that Sharia law will one day
soon prevail in Britain. And not before time too. Those who convert
earliest will reap the most benefit.

Perhaps it has escaped you, but the pope doesn't speak for me, nor does the
archbishop and your sharia law has no place in the modern world.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

news

"Al" wrote in message news

On Sun, 25 Dec 2016 17:23:08 +0000, Tim Streater wrote:

So what happens if we don't. Care to spell it out?

You will come around to it in the end. It's inevitable.

Hell Al, that's ********.

It's not. Even your own high religious representatives the
Pope and the Archbishop of Canterbury have acknowledged
that Sharia law will one day soon prevail in Britain.

Like hell they have. And even if those silly senile old child
molesters/farts claim that, they are just plain wrong about that.

And not before time too. Those who convert
earliest will reap the most benefit.

Even sillier than you usually manage. They
will in fact have the ends of the dicks cut off.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Al Al is offline

On Sun, 25 Dec 2016 23:16:15 +0000, Tim Streater wrote:

I asked you to spell out what would happen. You haven't.

Then in the words of one of your popular songs, "There may be trouble
ahead."

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Al" wrote in message news

On Sun, 25 Dec 2016 23:16:15 +0000, Tim Streater wrote:

I asked you to spell out what would happen. You haven't.

Then in the words of one of your popular songs, "There may be trouble
ahead."

Bring it on Al, but I think you'd be better off being in a non profit
organisation rather than a nonce prophet one.
YMMV

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2016-12-24, Al wrote:
On Sat, 24 Dec 2016 23:08:08 +0000, Huge wrote:

A merry Yuletide to you all.

Obsolete festival long since replaced by an equally obsolete religion.

Even if this were true, so what?

The point is the future is - inshallah - Islam. So get used to it.

So what happens if we don't. Care to spell it out?

Nasty real ****, like dead people and stuff.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/12/16 21:59, Al wrote:
On Sun, 25 Dec 2016 17:23:08 +0000, Tim Streater wrote:

So what happens if we don't. Care to spell it out?

You will come around to it in the end. It's inevitable.

Its not of course, because its a self defeating ideology.
Islam owes all its power to oil and gas, that arabs were to stupid to
exploit themselves.

once it runs out, islam is dead.

Because even the ability to shag anything in sight from the age of 9
can't create wealth enough to support the population that will ensue.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 26/12/16 01:43, Al wrote:
On Sun, 25 Dec 2016 23:16:15 +0000, Tim Streater wrote:

I asked you to spell out what would happen. You haven't.

Then in the words of one of your popular songs, "There may be trouble
ahead."

I thought it was a sin for a Muslim to listen to popular songs?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

news
On 26/12/16 01:43, Al wrote:
On Sun, 25 Dec 2016 23:16:15 +0000, Tim Streater wrote:

I asked you to spell out what would happen. You haven't.

Then in the words of one of your popular songs, "There may be trouble
ahead."

I thought it was a sin for a Muslim to listen to popular songs?

Nope, and they arent into sin either.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Al Al is offline

On Mon, 26 Dec 2016 00:02:26 +0000, Huge wrote:

They're nothing to do with me.

Not responding to you haterz and trolls any more so screw the lot of you.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 26/12/16 18:04, Al wrote:
On Mon, 26 Dec 2016 00:02:26 +0000, Huge wrote:

They're nothing to do with me.

Not responding to you haterz and trolls any more so screw the lot of you.

Only hatred there is from the Allahpushas
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Al" wrote in message news

On Mon, 26 Dec 2016 00:02:26 +0000, Huge wrote:

They're nothing to do with me.

Not responding to you haterz and trolls any more so screw the lot of you.

So soon? Didn't even find out whether you were a genuine moslem, let alone
if you were sunny, shia, washable or just ****e. And you do realise that if
you carried out your desire to screw the lot of us, you'd be tied to a chair
and chucked off a tall building by your buddies.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Al wrote:
Even your own high religious representatives the Pope and the
Archbishop of Canterbury

I doubt you'd find anyone who considers the Pope *and* A of C 'their
religious representatives', pet. Different sects of a religion.

Like Sunni and Shi'ite and so on. I'm surprised you didn't know this.
Everyone else does.

--
*Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of cheques *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.