Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard[_10_] Richard[_10_] is offline

Default MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

"Al" wrote in message news

On Sun, 25 Dec 2016 20:10:23 +0000, Richard wrote:

"Al" wrote in message news

On Sun, 25 Dec 2016 17:23:08 +0000, Tim Streater wrote:

So what happens if we don't. Care to spell it out?

You will come around to it in the end. It's inevitable.

Hell Al, that's ********.

It's not. Even your own high religious representatives the Pope and the
Archbishop of Canterbury have acknowledged that Sharia law will one day
soon prevail in Britain. And not before time too. Those who convert
earliest will reap the most benefit.

Perhaps it has escaped you, but the pope doesn't speak for me, nor does the
archbishop and your sharia law has no place in the modern world.