Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Merry Christmas Y'all

basilisk

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 12/25/2012 7:50 AM, basilisk wrote:

And to you and your family.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
https://plus.google.com/114902129577517371552/posts
KarlCaillouet@ (the obvious)
Posted to rec.woodworking

basilisk wrote in news:caiCs.12796$Yp1.6333@en-nntp-
13.dc1.easynews.com:

basilisk

Back atcha, bas.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Y'all" is singular, you know.

"All Y'all" is plural.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 25 Dec 2012 08:16:23 -0800, Zz Yzx wrote:

"Y'all" is singular, you know.

"All Y'all" is plural.

we uns in the South never use y'all as singular.

basilisk

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 12/25/2012 9:28 AM, basilisk wrote:
On Tue, 25 Dec 2012 08:16:23 -0800, Zz Yzx wrote:

"Y'all" is singular, you know.

"All Y'all" is plural.

we uns in the South never use y'all as singular.

basilisk

And "aloha" means hello and goodbye
Posted to rec.woodworking

basilisk was heard to mutter:
Merry Christmas Y'all

Merry Christmas to you and yours!
May you have a great family day.
`Casper
Posted to rec.woodworking

basilisk wrote:
basilisk

Merry Christmasfolks!
We're awaiting a blizzard which is promised to arrive in central Indiana
in a few hours (don't get envious, now..lol).

Cheers,
Bill

Posted to rec.woodworking

Bill wrote in :

Merry Christmasfolks!
We're awaiting a blizzard which is promised to arrive in central Indiana
in a few hours (don't get envious, now..lol).

Cheers,
Bill

We had one a few days ago. If you like weather, you'll enjoy it. If
you're like most people and just don't care, you'll hate it. :-)

Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On the ground weather report from my cousin in North Central Indiana.

9" of snow on the ground and 40 MPH winds.

No chores today so staying inside.

Better him than me.

Roughing it here in Los Angeles with a brisk 65F for the day.

Enjoy what's left of the holiday Y'all.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

basilisk wrote in news:caiCs.12796$Yp1.6333@en-nntp-
13.dc1.easynews.com:

Belated (?) same to you ...

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to rec.woodworking

Lew Hodgett wrote:
On the ground weather report from my cousin in North Central Indiana.

9" of snow on the ground and 40 MPH winds.

He'll be facing a new storm arriving from the south. It should reach
him by morning.

No chores today so staying inside.

Better him than me.

Roughing it here in Los Angeles with a brisk 65F for the day.

Enjoy what's left of the holiday Y'all.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

Puckdropper wrote:
Bill wrote in :

Merry Christmasfolks!
We're awaiting a blizzard which is promised to arrive in central Indiana
in a few hours (don't get envious, now..lol).

Cheers,
Bill

We had one a few days ago. If you like weather, you'll enjoy it.

I think rain and snow are fine if you can stay at home (and look out the
windows).

If
you're like most people and just don't care, you'll hate it. :-)

Puckdropper

Posted to rec.woodworking

belch

Merry Christmas to ya too!

Belated Merry Christmas. Best Wishes For The Coming YearGiven the state of the economy, I'm betting a lot of Christmas gifts - came from your lathe(s) - and that you found being a Santa's Elf fun and satisfying. I hope the coming year is more prosep charlie b Woodturning 1 December 29th 10 02:12 AM
Merry Christmas Carl Stigers Woodworking 0 December 25th 05 03:17 PM
Merry Christmas Slowhand Woodworking 2 December 25th 04 05:10 PM
Merry Christmas Gerald Miller Metalworking 0 December 24th 04 10:04 PM
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [email protected] Woodturning 2 December 24th 04 05:09 PM