Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default This is the sort of green harry is.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-38307628

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 19 December 2016 14:46:06 UTC, dennis@home wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-38307628

I don't live in Ireland.

You never read that through did you?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19/12/2016 15:54, harry wrote:
On Monday, 19 December 2016 14:46:06 UTC, dennis@home wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-38307628

I don't live in Ireland.

You never read that through did you?

Of course I did its all about green cons, just the sort of thing you are
into.
Never mind the emissions, feel the cash.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

We should use whatever energy is cheapest. No ****ing subsidies!

--
I got the strangest recording when I called the phone company the other day.
It said, "You have been connected to the correct department on the first try. This is against company policy. Please hang up and redial."
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 19 December 2016 22:11:48 UTC, dennis@home wrote:
On 19/12/2016 15:54, harry wrote:
On Monday, 19 December 2016 14:46:06 UTC, dennis@home wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-38307628

I don't live in Ireland.

You never read that through did you?

Of course I did its all about green cons, just the sort of thing you are
into.
Never mind the emissions, feel the cash.

It's a webpage about thick politicians in Northern Ireland.
Directed at thick people like you.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 19 December 2016 22:27:34 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 19 Dec 2016 22:11:44 -0000, dennis@home wrote:

On 19/12/2016 15:54, harry wrote:
On Monday, 19 December 2016 14:46:06 UTC, dennis@home wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-38307628

I don't live in Ireland.

You never read that through did you?

Of course I did its all about green cons, just the sort of thing you are
into.
Never mind the emissions, feel the cash.

We should use whatever energy is cheapest. No ****ing subsidies!

That's how you get boom and bust.
Forward planning is necessary and sometimes financial inducement.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20/12/16 18:08, harry wrote:
On Monday, 19 December 2016 22:11:48 UTC, dennis@home wrote:
On 19/12/2016 15:54, harry wrote:
On Monday, 19 December 2016 14:46:06 UTC, dennis@home wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-38307628

I don't live in Ireland.

You never read that through did you?

Of course I did its all about green cons, just the sort of thing you are
into.
Never mind the emissions, feel the cash.

It's a webpage about thick politicians in Northern Ireland.
Directed at thick people like you.

about cnts like you.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 19/12/2016 15:54, harry wrote:
On Monday, 19 December 2016 14:46:06 UTC, dennis@home wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-38307628

I don't live in Ireland.

You never read that through did you?

Of course I did its all about green cons, just the sort of thing you
are
into.
Never mind the emissions, feel the cash.

We should use whatever energy is cheapest. No ****ing subsidies!

That's how you get boom and bust.

Even sillier and more pig ignorant than you usually manage.

Forward planning is necessary

Not even possible with energy.

and sometimes financial inducement.

Wrong, as always.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 20 Dec 2016 16:11:05 -0000, harry wrote:

On Monday, 19 December 2016 22:27:34 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 19 Dec 2016 22:11:44 -0000, dennis@home wrote:

On 19/12/2016 15:54, harry wrote:
On Monday, 19 December 2016 14:46:06 UTC, dennis@home wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-38307628

I don't live in Ireland.

You never read that through did you?

Of course I did its all about green cons, just the sort of thing you are
into.
Never mind the emissions, feel the cash.

We should use whatever energy is cheapest. No ****ing subsidies!

That's how you get boom and bust.
Forward planning is necessary and sometimes financial inducement.

You clearly don't understand capitalism.

--
The female gangbang world record is held by Lisa Sparks who had sex with 919 men on October 16, 2004 in Warsaw, Poland as part of the Third Annual World Gangbang Championship and Eroticon 2004

Run for Clean & Green Mumbai, Run for Green Yatra. Hurry Up Few Bibs Left. Anmol parikh Home Ownership 0 October 4th 14 01:07 PM
Harry The Medway Handyman UK diy 15 November 14th 13 07:08 PM
For harry The Natural Philosopher[_2_] UK diy 130 July 25th 13 08:56 AM
IF green means acetylene, why is Bernzomatic selling propane in dark green? mm Home Repair 8 February 24th 11 02:33 AM
Green libs cause green pipes Wes[_2_] Metalworking 16 March 5th 10 06:16 AM