Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default what a lumber

Boudreaux was feeling guilty, so he went to confession.
"Father, I kinda took a little lumber from that new construction site."
Priest: "What did you do with the lumber, my son?"
Boudreaux: "Well, Father, my porch, she's had a hole for a long time. I'm
'fraid someone will break their leg, so I fix the hole."
Priest: "Well, that's not so bad."
Boudreaux: "Well, Father, I had a little lumber left."
Priest: "What did you do with it?"
Boudreaux: "Well, my poor dog, Phideaux, he ain't never had no place to get
outta the weather, so I make him his own little doghouse."
Priest: "OK, anything else?"
Boudreaux: "Well, Father, I had a little lumber left. So you know, my truck,
she ain't never had no place to get outta de weather either, so I make her a
two-car garage."
Priest: "Now, this is getting a little out of hand."
Boudreaux: "Well, Father, I still had a little lumber left."
Priest: "Yes?"
Boudreaux: "Well, my wife, she always want a bigger house. So I add two
bedrooms and a new bathroom."
Priest: "OK! That's definitely too much. For your penance, you are going to
have to make a Novena. You do know how to make a Novena, don't you?"
Boudreaux: "No, Father ... but if you got the plans, I got the lumber."

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Oh deary me. I have never heard of some words in this post. Care to
translate it into the English the UK uses?

Is this a little like the one used by the Chimps in that old Tea Commercial
with the piano?
do you know the piano's on my foot?
Well son, yyou hum a few bars and I'll see if I know it.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!

PVC Lumber JIMMIE Home Repair 8 July 6th 11 02:29 AM
The NEW PT lumber Leon[_6_] Woodworking 8 January 25th 10 08:18 PM
What do you take to test lumber at lumber yard eganders Woodworking 9 October 15th 07 10:27 PM
PVC lumber Dave Home Repair 4 May 28th 06 09:07 PM
lumber in b'ham al John Woodworking 1 May 21st 05 04:35 AM