Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default So that's how to wire up a junction box then?

On 19/11/2016 06:02, Simon Mason wrote:
On Friday, 18 November 2016 19:38:45 UTC, ARW wrote:
At least one poster will add this to his collection of wank work.

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/images/6/68/Wank.jpg

And that is from a 3rd year electrical apprentice. Not one of ours thank
God.

Here is the wiring to my sauna and I work in a chemical lab.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxmoKhUXEAAqGtA.jpg

Hold the front page as I can see the headline stomping into view.

"Second rate lab technician worse at electrics than an electrical
apprentice"

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19/11/2016 19:52, ARW wrote:
On 19/11/2016 06:02, Simon Mason wrote:
On Friday, 18 November 2016 19:38:45 UTC, ARW wrote:
At least one poster will add this to his collection of wank work.

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/images/6/68/Wank.jpg

And that is from a 3rd year electrical apprentice. Not one of ours thank
God.

Here is the wiring to my sauna and I work in a chemical lab.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxmoKhUXEAAqGtA.jpg

Hold the front page as I can see the headline stomping into view.

"Second rate lab technician worse at electrics than an electrical
apprentice"

Hasn't anyone seen the photos of buck palaces wiring (incl choc block
connecting pvc cable to fabric coated cables inside a besa box)
in the Dee Emm online ?.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARW wrote:
On 19/11/2016 06:02, Simon Mason wrote:
On Friday, 18 November 2016 19:38:45 UTC, ARW wrote:
At least one poster will add this to his collection of wank work.

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/images/6/68/Wank.jpg

And that is from a 3rd year electrical apprentice. Not one of ours
thank God.

Here is the wiring to my sauna and I work in a chemical lab.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxmoKhUXEAAqGtA.jpg

Hold the front page as I can see the headline stomping into view.

"Second rate lab technician worse at electrics than an electrical
apprentice"

Even I could do better than that abortion.
But, I would not post my best efforts to this group.
****ing hell Simon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andrew" wrote in message
news
On 19/11/2016 19:52, ARW wrote:
On 19/11/2016 06:02, Simon Mason wrote:
On Friday, 18 November 2016 19:38:45 UTC, ARW wrote:
At least one poster will add this to his collection of wank work.

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/images/6/68/Wank.jpg

And that is from a 3rd year electrical apprentice. Not one of ours
thank
God.

Here is the wiring to my sauna and I work in a chemical lab.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxmoKhUXEAAqGtA.jpg

Hold the front page as I can see the headline stomping into view.

"Second rate lab technician worse at electrics than an electrical
apprentice"

Hasn't anyone seen the photos of buck palaces wiring (incl choc block
connecting pvc cable to fabric coated cables inside a besa box)
in the Dee Emm online ?.

I'd be more interested in video of Liz's reaction when Adam gets to do the
job and ends up completely blotto doing his impression of an elephant.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 19 Nov 2016 21:43:49 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

ARW wrote:
On 19/11/2016 06:02, Simon Mason wrote:
On Friday, 18 November 2016 19:38:45 UTC, ARW wrote:
At least one poster will add this to his collection of wank work.

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/images/6/68/Wank.jpg

And that is from a 3rd year electrical apprentice. Not one of ours
thank God.

Here is the wiring to my sauna and I work in a chemical lab.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxmoKhUXEAAqGtA.jpg

Hold the front page as I can see the headline stomping into view.

"Second rate lab technician worse at electrics than an electrical
apprentice"

Even I could do better than that abortion.
But, I would not post my best efforts to this group.
****ing hell Simon!!!!!!!!!!!!

But his sauna works.

--
Q. What's hairy on the outside, wet on the inside, begins with a "C" and ends with a "T"?
A. A coconut.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 19/11/2016 21:43, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
ARW wrote:
On 19/11/2016 06:02, Simon Mason wrote:
On Friday, 18 November 2016 19:38:45 UTC, ARW wrote:
At least one poster will add this to his collection of wank work.

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/images/6/68/Wank.jpg

And that is from a 3rd year electrical apprentice. Not one of ours
thank God.

Here is the wiring to my sauna and I work in a chemical lab.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxmoKhUXEAAqGtA.jpg

Hold the front page as I can see the headline stomping into view.

"Second rate lab technician worse at electrics than an electrical
apprentice"

Even I could do better than that abortion.

It would take a bit of effort and hard work to do worse.

Are you sure that you are capable of that?

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARW wrote:
On 19/11/2016 06:02, Simon Mason wrote:
On Friday, 18 November 2016 19:38:45 UTC, ARW wrote:
At least one poster will add this to his collection of wank work.

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/images/6/68/Wank.jpg

And that is from a 3rd year electrical apprentice. Not one of ours
thank God.

Here is the wiring to my sauna and I work in a chemical lab.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxmoKhUXEAAqGtA.jpg

Hold the front page as I can see the headline stomping into view.

"Second rate lab technician worse at electrics than an electrical
apprentice"

Even I could do better than that abortion.

It would take a bit of effort and hard work to do worse.

Are you sure that you are capable of that?

Electricity flows regardless of aesthetics.

--
You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older.
Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARW wrote:
On 19/11/2016 06:02, Simon Mason wrote:
On Friday, 18 November 2016 19:38:45 UTC, ARW wrote:
At least one poster will add this to his collection of wank work.

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/images/6/68/Wank.jpg

And that is from a 3rd year electrical apprentice. Not one of ours
thank God.

Here is the wiring to my sauna and I work in a chemical lab.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxmoKhUXEAAqGtA.jpg

Hold the front page as I can see the headline stomping into view.

"Second rate lab technician worse at electrics than an electrical
apprentice"

Even I could do better than that abortion.

It would take a bit of effort and hard work to do worse.

Are you sure that you are capable of that?

I think that's all a bit harsh.

On the one hand, Simon didn't wire it using bare 4mm nicked from the old
"earth wire".

On the other hand, Mr Pounder might have had the imagination to do so

--
Robin
Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARW wrote:
[...]

Earth wires are handy when you need an extra wire for double switches etc.

--
Reboot - to kick a computer in such a way that it turns off and then on again.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 19 November 2016 18:23:34 UTC, Tim Watts wrote:
On 19/11/16 10:26, Simon Mason wrote:
On Saturday, 19 November 2016 10:03:52 UTC, Tim Watts wrote:
On 19/11/16 09:26, wrote:
On Saturday, 19 November 2016 06:03:00 UTC, Simon Mason wrote:
Here is the wiring to my sauna and I work in a chemical lab.

Did you shift the coal to take that photograph?

Owain

No, that's in the bathtub.

Close but no cigar.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cxnka3DXcAAj5Ww.jpg

Jolly good.

Now go and fix your gash wiring!

The one that has worked perfectly for 16 years? NO!

BTW, here is the other end - a 7.5 kW kiuas with a smashed up timer and volume control.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cxrh0mCXgAA2cEs.jpg

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 19 November 2016 21:43:54 UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

"Second rate lab technician worse at electrics than an electrical
apprentice"

Even I could do better than that abortion.
But, I would not post my best efforts to this group.
****ing hell Simon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to you, I am going back to work soon and bought a new car yesterday on the back of it.

http://bit.ly/2g9byPc

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 19 November 2016 21:21:28 UTC, Andrew wrote:
Hasn't anyone seen the photos of buck palaces wiring (incl choc block
connecting pvc cable to fabric coated cables inside a besa box)
in the Dee Emm online ?.

I had some of that in my place.

Which was only built in 1968.

Obviously someone had used some really old scrap they had in the oddments box.

The fabric covered stuff was buried in plaster to wall lights too.

Owain
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 19 November 2016 21:21:28 UTC, Andrew wrote:
Hasn't anyone seen the photos of buck palaces wiring (incl choc block
connecting pvc cable to fabric coated cables inside a besa box)
in the Dee Emm online ?.

This place will do a new consumer unit for £370. I wonder how they'd react to a call from the Palace?

http://www.ceabc.co.uk/42/domestic/e...e/sw1a/42.html

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote
Andrew wrote

Hasn't anyone seen the photos of buck palaces wiring
(incl choc block connecting pvc cable to fabric coated
cables inside a besa box) in the Dee Emm online ?.

This place will do a new consumer unit for £370.
I wonder how they'd react to a call from the Palace?

Most likely make an obscene gesture in the general direction of Liz and
Phil.

http://www.ceabc.co.uk/42/domestic/e...e/sw1a/42.html

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
On Saturday, 19 November 2016 21:43:54 UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

"Second rate lab technician worse at electrics than an electrical
apprentice"

Even I could do better than that abortion.
But, I would not post my best efforts to this group.
****ing hell Simon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to you, I am going back to work soon and bought a new car yesterday
on the back of it.

http://bit.ly/2g9byPc

Let us all hope you have zero internet access at your workplace.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 20 November 2016 11:05:36 UTC, bm wrote:

Let us all hope you have zero internet access at your workplace.

I get paid to analyse chemicals, not update my Faceache profile in work's time.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Jim is offline

"bm" Wrote in message:

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
On Saturday, 19 November 2016 21:43:54 UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

"Second rate lab technician worse at electrics than an electrical
apprentice"

Even I could do better than that abortion.
But, I would not post my best efforts to this group.
****ing hell Simon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to you, I am going back to work soon and bought a new car yesterday
on the back of it.

http://bit.ly/2g9byPc

Let us all hope you have zero internet access at your workplace.

:-)
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Simon Mason wrote
bm wrote

Let us all hope you have zero internet access at your workplace.

I get paid to analyse chemicals, not update my Faceache profile in work's
time.

Doesnt stop Dave the sot...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 19/11/16 09:26, wrote:
On Saturday, 19 November 2016 06:03:00 UTC, Simon Mason wrote:
Here is the wiring to my sauna and I work in a chemical lab.

Did you shift the coal to take that photograph?

Owain

No, that's in the bathtub.

Close but no cigar.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cxnka3DXcAAj5Ww.jpg

Jolly good.

Now go and fix your gash wiring!

The one that has worked perfectly for 16 years? NO!

Then you're an idiot. You trolls are becoming boring.