IMM

Default Hutton, Great report

"geoff" wrote in message
news
In message , Jerry.
writes

Until an appeal rules otherwise...cast in concrete.

snip drivel

snip drivel : the metric/imperial thread was the longest by a mile

geoff

In message , Andy Hall
writes

I run a news server and it reports 109 for this thread and 160 for the
other Hutton one.

I believe over 200 have been achieved regarding combi boilers and land
value taxation, stalinist planning, Kevin Whatsisname and Paxo, Mrs.
Windsor and Baroness Thatcher usually all in the same thread.

The number of uses of snip drivel are probably statistically
significant as well.

Well it was running at 790 before I expired everything 3 days old
--
geoff
Andy Hall

On Sun, 8 Feb 2004 01:57:31 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

"geoff" wrote in message
news
In message , Jerry.
writes

Until an appeal rules otherwise...cast in concrete.

snip drivel

snip drivel : the metric/imperial thread was the longest by a mile

Nope.

It was long at 321 posts, but was beaten amply by "IMM Fodder" at 464.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
Parish

"geoff" wrote in message
news
In message , Jerry.
writes

Until an appeal rules otherwise...cast in concrete.

snip drivel

snip drivel : the metric/imperial thread was the longest by a mile

Nope.

It was long at 321 posts, but was beaten amply by "IMM Fodder" at 464.

My killfile overfloweth :-)

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Default Hutton, the real facts.

In article , IMM
writes

wrote in message
.. .
In article , IMM
writes

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 23:52:26 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
In article , IMM

writes

Andy Hall wrote:

On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 18:56:38 +0000, The Natural Philosopher

wrote:

By slamming into the Beeb, he now has stiffened the resolve of
every
journalist against the Government. No government can win if the
whole
media is against them. You can bet your bottom dollar that

things
are
being excavated with malicious glee, but until there is a

legally
unassailable smoking gun, no one will publish...oh...I love it.

It will make them be more accurate in their reporting. The media

is
full
of
lies and half truths passed off as truth.

Yes, like Paxman and Kevin Cahill, have you seen the tripe they put

in
their books?

They are research authors, not hacks you turkey.

ROTFLMAO

Both are sensational journalists.

They are not. Why don't you open your mind up for once.

Actually John I think you'll find that the rest of us do have open
minds,

Bertie, you don't.

We do John, we question what is presented to us, you just accept it

its you that does not, you just keep
trundling out the same party
lines and uninformed opinion,

The Hutton report is not my opinion. It is now fact and cast in concrete.

Do you believe everything you read? or only when it suits you

its time you got away from sitting all day
and night at your computer and went
outside to smell the coffee.

Bertie, is Starbuks setting up outside?

LOL John, you are getting funny, have you been watching the Chuckle
Brothers

--
David

IMM

Bertie wrote in message

snip drivel from Bertie

In article , IMM
writes

Bertie wrote in message
.. .

snip drivel from Bertie

Why do bother typing that John? (would you rather I didn't keep using
your actual name?)

--
David
geoff

In message , Andy Hall
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
news
In message , Jerry.
writes

Until an appeal rules otherwise...cast in concrete.

snip drivel

snip drivel : the metric/imperial thread was the longest by a mile

Nope.

It was long at 321 posts, but was beaten amply by "IMM Fodder" at 464.

Aah then my newsreader must be better than I thought.

It collects all the IMM crap and sticks it together
--
geoff
IMM

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Andy Hall
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
news In message , Jerry.
writes

Until an appeal rules otherwise...cast in concrete.

snip drivel

snip drivel : the metric/imperial thread was the longest by a mile

Nope.

It was long at 321 posts, but was beaten amply by "IMM Fodder" at 464.

Aah then my newsreader must be better than I thought.

It collects all the IMM crap and sticks it together

Maxie, you must not cross post. It is not nice.

Clive Summerfield

"IMM" wrote in message

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Andy Hall
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
news In message , Jerry.
writes

Until an appeal rules otherwise...cast in concrete.

snip drivel

snip drivel : the metric/imperial thread was the longest by a mile

Nope.

It was long at 321 posts, but was beaten amply by "IMM Fodder" at 464.

Aah then my newsreader must be better than I thought.

It collects all the IMM crap and sticks it together

Maxie, you must not cross post. It is not nice.

Which explains - of course - why you did so yourself.

Cheers
Clive

IMM

"Clive Summerfield" wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Andy Hall
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
news In message , Jerry.
writes

Until an appeal rules otherwise...cast in concrete.

snip drivel

snip drivel : the metric/imperial thread was the longest by a mile

Nope.

It was long at 321 posts, but was beaten amply by "IMM Fodder" at

464.

Aah then my newsreader must be better than I thought.

It collects all the IMM crap and sticks it together

Maxie, you must not cross post. It is not nice.

Which explains - of course - why you did so yourself.

I was tricked.

IMM

wrote in message
In article , IMM