The Natural Philosopher

Default Hutton, Great report

Julian Fowler wrote:

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 12:28:10 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

Julian Fowler wrote:

On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 22:49:21 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

snip/

In eithercase he shouldresign. He won;t tho. Not untol he gets
stilletooed in the back by the party faithful who realise he is now a
libality, not an asset.

My concern is that Mr Blair is increasingly becoming a liability (sp)
to the *country*, in the sense that his mistakes over Iraq open up the
appalling possibility of a Conservative government with Michael Howard
at the helm.

He has ALWAYS been a liability to the country.

I'm certainly not going to indulge in IMM style Tony-is-always-right
dogma; however, when you look at the alternatives ... Major? Dull and
inept. Haig? Witty but indept. IDS? Just ... indept. Howard?
He'd probably have invaded Poland by now ...

Like him or or not, Blair is the most *successful* PM for generations.
There are many, many things that I dislike about the current
government ... but none of them would make me even consider for a
moment the possibility of having a different party in power.

If the party WERE in power, it might be different. Anyone can push
through anything with a 160 odd majority or wahtever it is they have.

By your judgement, Thatcher was a successful PM also.

But the point is the party is NOT in power. Bliar is, and pretty much
Bliar alone.

What I want is a hung parliament, so that every step needs the support
of at leats one oher party, and condierable consultation.

At the moment any crap can get on the lawbooks, and any expenditure be
appropiated for lunatic schemes.

What is increasing is teh public realization of that.

Do you really think that the public at large have the faintest
comprehension of the issues involved here?

Yes.

Even if they do, do you
think that they actually *care* about dossiers, Kelly, Hutton, WMDs,
etc.?

Yes. They care that they ave been lied to, or that their leader is a fool.

It seems to be a common thing amongst labour supporters to despse teh
Public, their intelligence, and their political will. Tony certainly does.

However naive the electorate is, they don't take kindly to being patronised.

Its also a very grave error to make an enemy of the press.

The key to the success of any government is (in Bill Clinton's
words): "its the economy, stupid".

The 'demon eyes' poster is now looking almost precognitive in its
accuracy...

RAOTFL ....

PoP

On Fri, 6 Feb 2004 18:58:50 -0000, "Jerry."
wrote:

Can't be that brilliant, seeing that some unions are abandoning 'New
Labour', how did one RMT official describe Blair and his government today,
'worse than Thatcher' is how he put it IIRC....

According to the following news story the RMT are being threatened
with being thrown out of the Labour Party - for making donations to
other political parties:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/3465959.stm

Shows how wonderful Labour must be these days!

Quote from Tommy Sheridan, SSP:

"The Labour Party used to represent millions, now it represents
millionaires"

Says it all really.

PoP

Sending email to my published email address isn't
guaranteed to reach me.
Jerry.

Default Hutton, the real facts.

"IMM" wrote in message

snip

The Hutton report is not my opinion. It is now fact and cast in concrete.

No it is not, it is only the judgment of Lord Hutton, if the BBC (or another
party) appeals, Lord Hutton's opinion could be found to be wrong.

Jerry.

"IMM" wrote in message

"Jerry." wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

snip

Blair is still on about constitutional change, which this country
desperately needs. Tony has to stay.

Not in the slightest, Tony Blair is / not/ the Labour Party, just as
Thatcher was not the Tory party.

Wrong answer. I said "Blair is still on about constitutional change,

which
this country desperately needs. Tony has to stay."

So you do think Blair is the Labour party, otherwise it means that either
you can not read or can not understand plain English...... You really think
Blair is the only person within the Labour party who thinks about
constitutional change or who would wish to steer such issues through
Parliament - Many names comes to mind, Denis Skinner for one...

IMM, sometimes you really do make yourself look a class one length of T&G !

Jerry.

"IMM" wrote in message

"Jerry." wrote in message

randon snip
Sorry sunshine, the judge said it was not sexed up. And that is

final.
You
are brainwashed.

snip the Hutton report was fair and final

IIM snipped my remarks here that (s)he either does not want to read or does
not understand

You really are a thick idiot, the fact is, the findings of Lord Hutton are
not final, you obviously have no idea regarding the appeal structure of the
British legal system.

Jerry.

Default IMM fodder

"IMM" wrote in message

"Jerry." wrote in message
news

"IMM" wrote in message

snip

Maxie, I am the world's greatest debater.

But not the best at spelling though, you miss spelt the last word -

there
should have been the letters 'MAS' at the beginning of the last word...

My God! Another one.

Sounds like IMM has just discovered multiple orgas.... !

IMM

"Jerry." wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

snip

The Hutton report is not my opinion. It is now fact and cast in

concrete.

No it is not, it is only the judgment of Lord Hutton, if the BBC (or

another
party) appeals, Lord Hutton's opinion could be found to be wrong.

But highly unlikely.

IMM

"Jerry." wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

"Jerry." wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

snip

Blair is still on about constitutional change, which this country
desperately needs. Tony has to stay.

Not in the slightest, Tony Blair is / not/ the Labour Party, just as
Thatcher was not the Tory party.

Wrong answer. I said "Blair is still on about constitutional change,

which
this country desperately needs. Tony has to stay."

So you do think Blair is the Labour party,

Wrong answer again. can't you focus for once.

IMM

wrote:

[...]

Wow! a Little Middle Englander rant.

Stuart Moore

IMM wrote:
"Jerry." wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

snip

The Hutton report is not my opinion. It is now fact and cast in

concrete.

No it is not, it is only the judgment of Lord Hutton, if the BBC (or

another

party) appeals, Lord Hutton's opinion could be found to be wrong.

But highly unlikely.

Not impossible, hence not "fact and cast in concrete".
geoff

In message , IMM
writes

"PoP" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 00:40:42 +0000, John Rumm
wrote:

Demonstrating their grasp of all things IT, they released the MS Word
document complete with its (hidden embedded) list of recent editors and
revisions still in it:-

http://www.computerbytesman.com/privacy/blair.htm

Was this reported to Hutton, or did he declare it was outside of his
remit?

He said it was not sexed up at all. Great report. Top judge, went to a
snot skule and snot uni too.

Whatever, a majority of people don't believe it AND think Bliar shoud
resign. Source - BBC news24 midday today (Saturday)
--
geoff
geoff

In message , Jerry.
writes

"IMM" wrote in message

"Jerry." wrote in message
news

"IMM" wrote in message

snip

Maxie, I am the world's greatest debater.

But not the best at spelling though, you miss spelt the last word -

there
should have been the letters 'MAS' at the beginning of the last word...

My God! Another one.

Sounds like IMM has just discovered multiple orgas.... !

Yeah, that's two this year

--
geoff

Jerry.

Default IMM is a total f**kwit idiot [was Hutton, Great report]

"IMM" wrote in message

"Jerry." wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

"Jerry." wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

snip

Blair is still on about constitutional change, which this country
desperately needs. Tony has to stay.

Not in the slightest, Tony Blair is / not/ the Labour Party, just

as
Thatcher was not the Tory party.

Wrong answer. I said "Blair is still on about constitutional change,

which
this country desperately needs. Tony has to stay."

So you do think Blair is the Labour party,

for the Google record - IMM once again snipped my comments here without
saying so

Wrong answer again. can't you focus for once.

Oh just FOAD idiot, you know full well what I said was correct.

Jerry.

"IMM" wrote in message

"Jerry." wrote in message
news

"IMM" wrote in message

"Jerry." wrote in message

randon snip
Sorry sunshine, the judge said it was not sexed up. And that is

final.
You
are brainwashed.

snip the Hutton report was fair and final

IIM snipped my remarks here that (s)he either does not want to read or

does
not understand

snip inane babble

So I'll say again...
You really are a thick idiot, the fact is, the findings of Lord Hutton are
not final, you obviously have no idea regarding the appeal structure of the
British legal system.

IMM, you really are an insult to thick planks !

IMM

"Jerry." wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

"Jerry." wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

"Jerry." wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

snip

Blair is still on about constitutional change, which this

country
desperately needs. Tony has to stay.

Not in the slightest, Tony Blair is / not/ the Labour Party, just

as
Thatcher was not the Tory party.

Wrong answer. I said "Blair is still on about constitutional

change,
which
this country desperately needs. Tony has to stay."

So you do think Blair is the Labour party,

for the Google record - IMM once again snipped my comments here without
saying so

Wrong answer again. can't you focus for once.

snip idiotic rambling

IMM

"Stuart Moore" wrote in message
IMM wrote:
"Jerry." wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

snip

The Hutton report is not my opinion. It is now fact and cast in

concrete.

No it is not, it is only the judgment of Lord Hutton, if the BBC (or

another

party) appeals, Lord Hutton's opinion could be found to be wrong.

But highly unlikely.

Not impossible, hence not "fact and cast in concrete".

Until an appeal rules otherwise...cast in concrete.

IMM

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , IMM
writes

"Jerry." wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

snip

The Hutton report is not my opinion. It is now fact and cast in

concrete.

No it is not, it is only the judgment of Lord Hutton, if the BBC (or

another
party) appeals, Lord Hutton's opinion could be found to be wrong.

But highly unlikely.

Wait and see

Maxie, you are grasping onto straws.

IMM

"Jerry." wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

"Jerry." wrote in message
news

"IMM" wrote in message

"Jerry." wrote in message

randon snip
Sorry sunshine, the judge said it was not sexed up. And that is
final.
You
are brainwashed.

snip the Hutton report was fair and final
IIM snipped my remarks here that (s)he either does not want to read

or
does
not understand

snip inane babble

snip more inane babble

IMM

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , IMM
writes

.. .
wrote:

Demonstrating their grasp of all things IT, they released the MS Word
document complete with its (hidden embedded) list of recent editors

and
revisions still in it:-

http://www.computerbytesman.com/privacy/blair.htm

Was this reported to Hutton, or did he declare it was outside of his
remit?

He said it was not sexed up at all. Great report. Top judge, went to a
snot skule and snot uni too.

Whatever, a majority of people don't believe it AND think Bliar shoud
resign. Source - BBC news24 midday today (Saturday)

Maxie, and obscure poll - so doesn't matter.

Jerry.

IMM wrote:
"Jerry." wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

snip

The Hutton report is not my opinion. It is now fact and cast in

concrete.

No it is not, it is only the judgment of Lord Hutton, if the BBC (or

another

party) appeals, Lord Hutton's opinion could be found to be wrong.

But highly unlikely.

Not impossible, hence not "fact and cast in concrete".

Until an appeal rules otherwise...cast in concrete.

No, only the final (possible) appeal decision will be that, any other
judgement can be over-turned (changed). You obviously don't know much about
cast concrete if you think it can be re case once it has set !

Jerry.

"IMM" wrote in message

"geoff" wrote in message

snip

Wait and see

Maxie, you are grasping onto straws.

IMM, stop talking about yourself...

Jerry.

"IMM" wrote in message

"Jerry." wrote in message

snip
IIM snipped my remarks here that (s)he either does not want to read

or
does
not understand

snip inane babble

snip more inane babble

How did I ever guess the above would be your lame response...
WhooooooooshFX of this all going clean over IMM's head

Jerry.

Default IMM and his way of arguing (or lack of...).

"IMM" wrote in message

Oh just FOAD idiot !

Typical IMM vs. Usenet thread -

IMM: The World is flat.

Everyone else: No it is not, Blake proved it was round and here is the proof
www.nasa.com

IMM: You lot are wrong, NASA is wrong, Blake was wrong...

Everyone else: Did you look at the evidence ?

IMM: it's only evidence, it doesn't prove anything, Profit Zog said the
World is flat.

Everyone else: But that was 1,000 years ago, Blake proved the World is round
by sailing around the world and NASA have photos taken from space that prove
the World is round.

IMM: snip drivel The World is flat, Profit Zog was right, Zog is a great
man...

IMM

Default snip babble

"Jerry." wrote in message

snip inane babble

IMM

"Jerry." wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

"geoff" wrote in message

snip

Wait and see

Maxie, you are grasping onto straws.

snip drivel

Jon S Green

"Jerry." wrote:
Typical IMM vs. Usenet thread -

You may care, in uk.d-i-y. In cam.misc, I don't think anyone gives a
flying fsck. Please don't crosspost the thread here.

Jon
[f/u set]
--
SPAM BLOCK IN USE! Replace 'deadspam' with 'green-lines' to reply in email.
Want a free solution to email spam? Try http://www.deadspam.com/
Jerry.

"IMM" wrote in message

IMM wrote:
"Jerry." wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

snip

The Hutton report is not my opinion. It is now fact and cast in

concrete.

No it is not, it is only the judgment of Lord Hutton, if the BBC

(or

another

party) appeals, Lord Hutton's opinion could be found to be wrong.

But highly unlikely.

Not impossible, hence not "fact and cast in concrete".

Until an appeal rules otherwise...cast in concrete.

snip drivel

IMM, you really are becoming preDICKtable, all this is going straight over
your HEAD, isn't it ?!...

Jerry.

"IMM" wrote in message

snip inane babble

Yes, you are insane

IMM

"Jerry." wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

snip inane babble

snip inane babble

geoff

In message , Jerry.
writes

Until an appeal rules otherwise...cast in concrete.

snip drivel

IMM, you really are becoming preDICKtable, all this is going straight over
your HEAD, isn't it ?!...

Since IMM seems to have finally run out of viable arguments and it looks
like the thread's coming to an end, has anyone kept track of how long
this thread has been, it must be a uk.d-i-y record
--
geoff
Andy Hall

On Sun, 8 Feb 2004 01:13:48 +0000, geoff wrote:

In message , Jerry.
writes

Until an appeal rules otherwise...cast in concrete.

snip drivel

IMM, you really are becoming preDICKtable, all this is going straight over
your HEAD, isn't it ?!...

Since IMM seems to have finally run out of viable arguments and it looks
like the thread's coming to an end, has anyone kept track of how long
this thread has been, it must be a uk.d-i-y record

I run a news server and it reports 109 for this thread and 160 for the
other Hutton one.

I believe over 200 have been achieved regarding combi boilers and land
value taxation, stalinist planning, Kevin Whatsisname and Paxo, Mrs.
Windsor and Baroness Thatcher usually all in the same thread.

The number of uses of snip drivel are probably statistically
significant as well.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl