Default Hutton, the real facts.

In article , IMM
writes

wrote in message
.. .
In article , IMM
writes

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 23:52:26 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
In article , IMM

writes

Andy Hall wrote:

On Mon, 02 Feb 2004 18:56:38 +0000, The Natural Philosopher

wrote:

By slamming into the Beeb, he now has stiffened the resolve of
every
journalist against the Government. No government can win if the
whole
media is against them. You can bet your bottom dollar that

things
are
being excavated with malicious glee, but until there is a

legally
unassailable smoking gun, no one will publish...oh...I love it.

It will make them be more accurate in their reporting. The media

is
full
of
lies and half truths passed off as truth.

Yes, like Paxman and Kevin Cahill, have you seen the tripe they put

in
their books?

They are research authors, not hacks you turkey.

ROTFLMAO

Both are sensational journalists.

They are not. Why don't you open your mind up for once.

Actually John I think you'll find that the rest of us do have open
minds,

Bertie, you don't.

We do John, we question what is presented to us, you just accept it

its you that does not, you just keep
trundling out the same party
lines and uninformed opinion,

The Hutton report is not my opinion. It is now fact and cast in concrete.

Do you believe everything you read? or only when it suits you

its time you got away from sitting all day
and night at your computer and went
outside to smell the coffee.

Bertie, is Starbuks setting up outside?

LOL John, you are getting funny, have you been watching the Chuckle
Brothers

--
David