Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jason Arthurs

Default Anyone recommend a good cheap ladder (18' ish)

I need to get hold of a long ladder to clear my gutters and repaint
the barge boards. Since this will only be a perhaps a weekend a year
type job can anyone recommend a place to either buy a cheap ladder or
perhaps rent one for a weekend?

My only other reason for buying is that it's impossible to clean our
top floor windows properly from the inside and a ladder would mean I
could give them the attention they need from the outside instead.

Regards,
Jason.

---
Replace nntp with my name to reply.

Loft ladder Rob Nicholson UK diy 20 January 20th 04 01:19 PM
What length ladder and best place to buy them? David Hearn UK diy 14 January 13th 04 11:38 PM
Wireless Room Stats - Any good? Mike Hibbert UK diy 7 January 9th 04 04:53 PM
Preparing for masonry paint David UK diy 3 September 19th 03 05:51 PM
Buying a ladder Mark Atherton UK diy 0 August 27th 03 06:13 PM