r.galvin

Default In line shower extractor fan

Hi

Does anyone have any experience of the Screwfix in line shower extractor
fan kits. Actually all I want is the fan, ours gave up the ghost over the
holiday probably - too many guests having showers! The original fan kit
was a Ductex and it doesn't look like it was that old!

Cheers

Ross

TonyK

"r.galvin ntlworld.com" r.galvin@remove_unless_u_r_spam wrote in message
Hi

Does anyone have any experience of the Screwfix in line shower extractor
fan kits. Actually all I want is the fan, ours gave up the ghost over the
holiday probably - too many guests having showers! The original fan kit
was a Ductex and it doesn't look like it was that old!

Cheers

Ross

Yep, had 2 in the old place. Worked fine and very quiet.

Tony

Doctor D.

Don't know if it helps but the Screwfix self contained fan is superb vfm.
Very quiet and smooth for the money.

Ewan MacIntyre

r.galvin
Hi

Does anyone have any experience of the Screwfix in line shower extractor
fan kits. Actually all I want is the fan, ours gave up the ghost over the
holiday probably - too many guests having showers! The original fan kit
was a Ductex and it doesn't look like it was that old!

Cheers

Ross

Ross,

I bought and installed one of these in late 2002. It's still working
fine and is fairly quiet. My main reason for choosing it was to allow
the shower cubicle fan to ventilate the bathroom as well, while someone
is lying in a bath for a while, without being deafened by a motor. I'm
glad I got it.

Ewan