Ewan MacIntyre

Default In line shower extractor fan

r.galvin
Hi

Does anyone have any experience of the Screwfix in line shower extractor
fan kits. Actually all I want is the fan, ours gave up the ghost over the
holiday probably - too many guests having showers! The original fan kit
was a Ductex and it doesn't look like it was that old!

Cheers

Ross

Ross,

I bought and installed one of these in late 2002. It's still working
fine and is fairly quiet. My main reason for choosing it was to allow
the shower cubicle fan to ventilate the bathroom as well, while someone
is lying in a bath for a while, without being deafened by a motor. I'm
glad I got it.

Ewan