Mr Harry

Default Dishwasher will not drain

"Steve Mallinson" wrote

Any thoughts on why a 6 month old Ariston dishwasher refuses to drain? The
drain hose isn't kinked and it has been professionally plumbed in. I can
hear a humming when the washer is supposed to drain, like a solenoid or
something that isn't doing what it should. The filters are clean - in fact
the machine failed when I used a dishwasher cleaning product - any
connection, or coincidence?

maybe something got dislodged by the cleaning process and blocked the pump

harry

shower drain for tiled shower floor g UK diy 3 September 2nd 03 01:55 AM
wet room shower drain g UK diy 5 September 1st 03 01:19 PM
B0rked dishwasher Wooding UK diy 0 September 1st 03 08:14 AM
Indesit DG6145 DishWasher Oooops! MiniEmma UK diy 0 July 3rd 03 03:59 PM