Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Car battery

On 20/09/16 23:18, Fredxxx wrote:
On 20/09/16 19:16, ARW wrote:

AS I keep pointing out Darwin is not survival of the fittest,. it is
merely propagation of those not sufficiently dysfunctional to fail to
generate offspring.

Are you suggesting that the ability to get an erection should require a
certain level of intelligence?

NO, I am saying that the reverse is true. The ability to impregnate
women and have babies requires no intelligence at all, otherwise the
human race would probably have died out years ago.

Except that there are studies that support the concept that intelligence
is inherited, and unfortunately less intelligent families have more
offspring.

We're doomed!!!

Yup.

Idiocracy --
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzbWXgM0ygU

--
Adrian C
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2016-09-18, ARW wrote:

Had any ******s view the car or phone up asking stupid questions?

Yep. "Will you accept a Merc in p/x". The ad says "No p/x".

The world would, IMHO, be a better place if breathing required a
minimum
amount of intelligence.

Indeed.

AS I keep pointing out Darwin is not survival of the fittest,. it is
merely propagation of those not sufficiently dysfunctional to fail to
generate offspring.

Are you suggesting that the ability to get an erection should require a
certain level of intelligence?

NO, I am saying that the reverse is true. The ability to impregnate
women and have babies requires no intelligence at all, otherwise the
human race would probably have died out years ago.

Except that there are studies that support the concept that intelligence
is inherited, and unfortunately less intelligent families have more
offspring.

We're doomed!!!

Idiocracy.

That was the whole point of classical warfare. To cull the population of
young stupid males.

Josef Stalin
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2016-09-18, ARW wrote:

[...]

Trouble with that line is that anyone who has ever had anything
to do with breeding knows that you have to cull the females, its
useless to cull the males, because any male can **** lots of females
and presumably lots of that kept happening with some of the males
away at the war.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2016-09-18, ARW wrote:

[...]

You missed my pointy. The smart males stayed at home.

Prior to WWII there wasn't an absolute population problem. Disease and
poverty kept numbers down.

Josef Stalin
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2016-09-18, ARW wrote:

[...]

Very few of them ever got to do that with classical warfare.

Prior to WWII there wasn't an absolute population problem. Disease and
poverty kept numbers down.

Not in China or India it didnt.