Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Safety boots ALDI

Really nice, £17:99.

https://www.aldi.co.uk/safety-dealer...71013056968100
--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 14 September 2016 13:21:54 UTC+1, David Lang wrote:
Really nice, £17:99.

https://www.aldi.co.uk/safety-dealer...71013056968100
--
Dave - The Medway Handyman

I have 3 pairs that I stole from BP Chemicals along with a few other items, like rigger gloves and various acids.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/09/2016 16:21, jim wrote:
David Wrote in message:
Really nice, £17:99.

https://www.aldi.co.uk/safety-dealer...71013056968100

Do they have heavy steel toecaps Dave ?

I wondered that, too. Doesn't explicitly say so - so assume not. In
which case, what's the definition of "safety boots"?
--
Cheers,
Roger
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Jim is offline

David Lang Wrote in message:
Really nice, £17:99.

https://www.aldi.co.uk/safety-dealer...71013056968100

Do they have heavy steel toecaps Dave ?

--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14-Sep-16 4:52 PM, Roger Mills wrote:
On 14/09/2016 16:21, jim wrote:
David Wrote in message:
Really nice, £17:99.

https://www.aldi.co.uk/safety-dealer...71013056968100

Do they have heavy steel toecaps Dave ?

I wondered that, too. Doesn't explicitly say so - so assume not. In
which case, what's the definition of "safety boots"?

Anything sold as safety footwear must at least include a toecap capable
of withstanding a 200 Joule impact, although it does not have to be made
of steel.

Colin Bignell

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/09/2016 13:21, David Lang wrote:
Really nice, £17:99.

https://www.aldi.co.uk/safety-dealer...71013056968100

No mention of steel toecap or sole plate, acid resistant etc. in the
_detailed_ description

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 14 Sep 2016 15:13:07 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Wednesday, 14 September 2016 13:21:54 UTC+1, David Lang wrote:
Really nice, £17:99.

https://www.aldi.co.uk/safety-dealer...71013056968100
--
Dave - The Medway Handyman

I have 3 pairs that I stole from BP Chemicals along with a few other items, like rigger gloves and various acids.

"Stole?"

--
Working with Sophia Loren is like being bombarded by watermelons -- Alan Ladd
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 14 September 2016 21:09:54 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Wed, 14 Sep 2016 15:13:07 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Wednesday, 14 September 2016 13:21:54 UTC+1, David Lang wrote:
Really nice, £17:99.

https://www.aldi.co.uk/safety-dealer...71013056968100
--
Dave - The Medway Handyman

I have 3 pairs that I stole from BP Chemicals along with a few other items, like rigger gloves and various acids.

"Stole?"

According to Bodge Job, anything I obtained from work legally and above board was "stealing".

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 14 Sep 2016 21:19:05 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Wednesday, 14 September 2016 21:09:54 UTC+1, James Wilkinson wrote:
On Wed, 14 Sep 2016 15:13:07 +0100, Simon Mason wrote:

On Wednesday, 14 September 2016 13:21:54 UTC+1, David Lang wrote:
Really nice, £17:99.

https://www.aldi.co.uk/safety-dealer...71013056968100
--
Dave - The Medway Handyman

I have 3 pairs that I stole from BP Chemicals along with a few other items, like rigger gloves and various acids.

"Stole?"

According to Bodge Job, anything I obtained from work legally and above board was "stealing".

Depends how you got them. I had free steel toe capped shoes from one of my jobs. They allowed me to take them home for convenience. When they wore out I asked for another pair. I could have asked for a new pair when I didn't need them, then sold them on Ebay, but that would be stealing.

--
We've come so far that community service is considered punishment.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On Wednesday, 14 September 2016 13:21:54 UTC+1, David Lang wrote:
Really nice, £17:99.

https://www.aldi.co.uk/safety-dealer...71013056968100
--
Dave - The Medway Handyman

I have 3 pairs that I stole from BP Chemicals along with a few other
items, like rigger gloves and various acids.

"Stole?"

He means liberated!

Work boots that last Ignoramus4604 Metalworking 7 October 23rd 15 11:00 PM
Work boots Matty F UK diy 22 July 21st 13 01:48 PM
UGG Ultra boots$B!$(BUgg Classic boots$B!$(BUGG Ultimate Cuff boots$B!$(BUgg Sundance Grab Bag$B!$(Bcosieboots [email protected] Woodworking 0 November 19th 08 03:03 AM
Consumer Product Safety Comm. to discuss proposed SawStop technology safety rule George Max Woodworking 256 September 16th 06 06:03 PM
Cheap safety boots at Aldi today Lobster UK diy 3 February 14th 05 09:24 PM