Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Self cancelling indicators

Anyone else annoyed by indicators that switch off too easily? Mainly turning right at a roundabout, the action of going left onto it cancels the right indicator, then halfway round I find I'm alarming other road users.

Only had this happen on two cars, all the others were fine. I'm guessing it's bad design in the stalk. Any way to adjust them?

--
Caller: "I'd like the RSPCA please".
Operator: "Where are you calling from?"