Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Four for the angle grinder fanboys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCHA...cDfHAh&index=2

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 07/08/16 13:49, Richard wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCHA...cDfHAh&index=2

But, I don't have a plasma cutter .. ;-(

Really want one of those...

Santa?

--
Adrian C
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Adrian Caspersz wrote:
On 07/08/16 13:49, Richard wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCHA...cDfHAh&index=2

But, I don't have a plasma cutter .. ;-(

Really want one of those...

Santa?

All that just to move a few leaves?

Tim

--
Trolls AND TROLL FEEDERS all go in my kill file
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 07/08/2016 13:49, Richard wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCHA...cDfHAh&index=2

Not so keen on the chainsaw one... No chain lubrication, no break to
stop the chain on kickback etc,

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2016-08-08, John Rumm wrote:
On 07/08/2016 13:49, Richard wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCHA...cDfHAh&index=2

Not so keen on the chainsaw one... No chain lubrication, no break to
stop the chain on kickback etc,

I want a plasma cutter.

If only I had the skills of those men!

Posted to uk.d-i-y