Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default A good day at work

Mainly because the plumber swapped a radiator for a towel rad and then could
not shut the bathroom door as the towel rad stuck out more than the
radiator.

That's made up for my Bluetooth/mobile phone mishap last week when he took
the **** out of me.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Jim is offline

"ARW" Wrote in message:
Mainly because the plumber swapped a radiator for a towel rad and then could
not shut the bathroom door as the towel rad stuck out more than the
radiator.

:-D

That's made up for my Bluetooth/mobile phone mishap last week when he took
the **** out of me.

Did you confess all on the Bluetooth one?
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 04 Aug 2016 19:11:51 +0100, ARW wrote:

Mainly because the plumber swapped a radiator for a towel rad and then
could not shut the bathroom door as the towel rad stuck out more than
the radiator.

Thought you were going to say the apprentice phoned in sick.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 4 August 2016 19:11:59 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
Mainly because the plumber swapped a radiator for a towel rad and then could
not shut the bathroom door as the towel rad stuck out more than the
radiator.

Would have been better if he'd done the job with the door shut ...

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 4 August 2016 19:11:59 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
Mainly because the plumber swapped a radiator for a towel rad and then could
not shut the bathroom door as the towel rad stuck out more than the
radiator.

That's made up for my Bluetooth/mobile phone mishap last week when he took
the **** out of me.

--
Adam

Simple - cut the offending bit of door off

Posted to uk.d-i-y

So he then presumably sawed a notch in the door or hung the door the other
way around...grin.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"ARW" wrote in message
Mainly because the plumber swapped a radiator for a towel rad and then
could not shut the bathroom door as the towel rad stuck out more than the
radiator.

That's made up for my Bluetooth/mobile phone mishap last week when he took
the **** out of me.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo ,
Cynic escribió:

Simple - cut the offending bit of door off

http://imgur.com/pAvy6Al

He must read this group.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) systemd: the Linux version of Windows 10
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

wrote in message
On Thursday, 4 August 2016 19:11:59 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
Mainly because the plumber swapped a radiator for a towel rad and then
could
not shut the bathroom door as the towel rad stuck out more than the
radiator.

Would have been better if he'd done the job with the door shut ...

I know, however I do know someone that laid laminate floor and had a bit of
a shut door problem:-)

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message
En el artículo ,
Cynic escribió:

Simple - cut the offending bit of door off

http://imgur.com/pAvy6Al

He must read this group.

He is going to get that printed off and stuck on the bathroom door of the
next job:-).

Thank you.

--
Adam

Bad day in the shop better than a good day at work? woodchucker[_3_] Woodworking 16 December 16th 13 11:25 PM
HF work bench (pretty good) Ivan Vegvary[_2_] Woodworking 5 October 5th 12 04:14 AM
Good work shirt stuart noble UK diy 12 November 13th 10 10:14 PM
Condensing kit - any good and how do they work? [email protected] UK diy 1 December 12th 05 04:53 PM
a good thing to do at work and home Frank Electronics Repair 0 July 19th 05 02:19 PM