DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   A good day at work (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/399876-good-day-work.html)

ARW August 4th 16 07:11 PM

A good day at work

Mainly because the plumber swapped a radiator for a towel rad and then could
not shut the bathroom door as the towel rad stuck out more than the
radiator.

That's made up for my Bluetooth/mobile phone mishap last week when he took
the **** out of me.

--
Adam

Jim August 4th 16 08:17 PM

A good day at work

"ARW" Wrote in message:
Mainly because the plumber swapped a radiator for a towel rad and then could
not shut the bathroom door as the towel rad stuck out more than the
radiator.

:-D

That's made up for my Bluetooth/mobile phone mishap last week when he took
the **** out of me.

Did you confess all on the Bluetooth one?
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Cursitor Doom[_4_] August 4th 16 10:31 PM

A good day at work

On Thu, 04 Aug 2016 19:11:51 +0100, ARW wrote:

Mainly because the plumber swapped a radiator for a towel rad and then
could not shut the bathroom door as the towel rad stuck out more than
the radiator.

Thought you were going to say the apprentice phoned in sick.

[email protected] August 4th 16 10:44 PM

A good day at work

On Thursday, 4 August 2016 19:11:59 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
Mainly because the plumber swapped a radiator for a towel rad and then could
not shut the bathroom door as the towel rad stuck out more than the
radiator.

Would have been better if he'd done the job with the door shut ...

Owain

Cynic[_2_] August 5th 16 08:04 AM

A good day at work

On Thursday, 4 August 2016 19:11:59 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
Mainly because the plumber swapped a radiator for a towel rad and then could
not shut the bathroom door as the towel rad stuck out more than the
radiator.

That's made up for my Bluetooth/mobile phone mishap last week when he took
the **** out of me.

--
Adam

Simple - cut the offending bit of door off :)

Brian Gaff August 5th 16 08:51 AM

A good day at work

So he then presumably sawed a notch in the door or hung the door the other
way around...grin.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!

Mike Tomlinson August 5th 16 09:00 AM

A good day at work

En el artículo ,
Cynic escribió:

Simple - cut the offending bit of door off :)

http://imgur.com/pAvy6Al

He must read this group.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) systemd: the Linux version of Windows 10

ARW August 5th 16 06:48 PM

A good day at work

wrote in message
On Thursday, 4 August 2016 19:11:59 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
Mainly because the plumber swapped a radiator for a towel rad and then
could
not shut the bathroom door as the towel rad stuck out more than the
radiator.

Would have been better if he'd done the job with the door shut ...

I know, however I do know someone that laid laminate floor and had a bit of
a shut door problem:-)

--
Adam

ARW August 5th 16 07:11 PM

A good day at work

"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message
En el artículo ,
Cynic escribió:

Simple - cut the offending bit of door off :)

http://imgur.com/pAvy6Al

He must read this group.

He is going to get that printed off and stuck on the bathroom door of the
next job:-).

Thank you.

--
Adam