Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Condrum for Harry

Andrea Leadsom, minister of state at the UK's Department of Energy and
Climate Change (DECC), has reiterated the important role of nuclear
power in the country's current and future electricity mix. In a speech
at the Utility Week Energy Summit about the Future of Energy in the UK
yesterday, Leadsom said "energy security is non-negotiable, and is our
top priority".

http://www.world-nuclear-news.org/NP...-06071601.html

Now lets hope they make her PM

--
€œBut what a weak barrier is truth when it stands in the way of an
hypothesis!€

Mary Wollstonecraft
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 7 July 2016 01:03:29 UTC+1, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Andrea Leadsom, minister of state at the UK's Department of Energy and
Climate Change (DECC), has reiterated the important role of nuclear
power in the country's current and future electricity mix. In a speech
at the Utility Week Energy Summit about the Future of Energy in the UK
yesterday, Leadsom said "energy security is non-negotiable, and is our
top priority".

http://www.world-nuclear-news.org/NP...-06071601.html

Now lets hope they make her PM

Well it won't be the Hinkley White Elephant.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

I think the answer is small semi portable reactors myself. all these huge
things that never get built seem to be a serious turn off to going down the
nuclear route to me. We must have some out of Submarines surely?
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!

Andrea Leadsom, minister of state at the UK's Department of Energy and
Climate Change (DECC), has reiterated the important role of nuclear power
in the country's current and future electricity mix. In a speech at the
Utility Week Energy Summit about the Future of Energy in the UK yesterday,
Leadsom said "energy security is non-negotiable, and is our top priority".

http://www.world-nuclear-news.org/NP...-06071601.html

Now lets hope they make her PM

--
"But what a weak barrier is truth when it stands in the way of an
hypothesis!"

Mary Wollstonecraft

Posted to uk.d-i-y

What's a 'condrum'?

--
Chris Green
·
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 07/07/16 10:53, Chris Green wrote:
What's a 'condrum'?

it's a conundrum without the un-, to make it easier for harry

twenty-first centurys developed world went into hysterical panic over a
globally average temperature increase of a few tenths of a degree, and,
on the basis of gross exaggerations of highly uncertain computer
projections combined into implausible chains of inference, proceeded to
contemplate a rollback of the industrial age.

Richard Lindzen

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Chris Green wrote

What's a 'condrum'?

A drum used to con people with, silly.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 07/07/16 10:53, Chris Green wrote:
What's a 'condrum'?

it's a conundrum without the un-, to make it easier for harry

Or beating a drum against the HarryDrivel.

--
€œSome people like to travel by train because it combines the slowness of
a car with the cramped public exposure of €¨an airplane.€

Dennis Miller

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 7 July 2016 11:03:05 UTC+1, Chris Green wrote:
What's a 'condrum'?

It's a conservative percussion instrument

For harry. The Natural Philosopher[_2_] UK diy 31 March 15th 13 05:00 PM
OT to Harry Frank Home Repair 5 September 18th 12 10:03 PM
There's something about harry RicodJour[_2_] Home Repair 43 October 17th 11 03:01 PM
OT - Here's One for ya Harry Red Green Home Repair 28 July 25th 11 08:53 PM
OT for Harry Frank[_13_] Home Repair 0 March 29th 11 02:24 PM