Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Farage is off too ...

wrote in message
On Monday, 4 July 2016 15:43:03 UTC+1, TimW wrote:
[...]

Lying is allowed in political campaigns, and it's even expected.

You are way, way off the mark here. I am not a lawyer but it has never
in my lifetime been acceptable or expected for politicians to cynically
and deliberately lie to voters. The referendum campaign plumbed new
depths of dishonesty and deceit. Quite wrong of you to say it is normal.

Tim W

Now I've really heard it all! What planet are you from?

TimW seems to be a bit of a dick I'm afraid.
I'd have said a tory but I dunno anymore.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 04/07/2016 16:00, dennis@home wrote:

TNP has lied throughout this campaign and then calls everyone else with
a different opinion a liar.

I wouldn't trust anything he says any more.

I don't think he deliberately lies about DIY stuff. He seems remarkably
helpful and level-headed about that, considering how he loses his cool
about Brexit.

Maybe, one day, we can all get back to talking about DIY.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"GB" wrote in message
On 04/07/2016 16:00, dennis@home wrote:

TNP has lied throughout this campaign and then calls everyone else with
a different opinion a liar.

I wouldn't trust anything he says any more.

I don't think he deliberately lies about DIY stuff. He seems remarkably
helpful and level-headed about that, considering how he loses his cool
about Brexit.

Maybe, one day, we can all get back to talking about DIY.

Not a chance. It will take years for Britain to leave the EU
and we may well see the EU imploding even more by then.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 5 July 2016 01:18:14 UTC+1, wrote:
On Monday, 4 July 2016 16:00:32 UTC+1, dennis@home wrote:
On 04/07/2016 15:43, TimW wrote:

Lying is allowed in political campaigns, and it's even expected.

You are way, way off the mark here. I am not a lawyer but it has never
in my lifetime been acceptable or expected for politicians to cynically
and deliberately lie to voters. The referendum campaign plumbed new
depths of dishonesty and deceit. Quite wrong of you to say it is normal.

Tim W

You have to remember UKIP supporters think lies are normal because some
of their supporters do it all the time.

TNP has lied throughout this campaign and then calls everyone else with
a different opinion a liar.

I wouldn't trust anything he says any more.

How naive does one have to be to trust what a politician says?

Surely that depends on the politicians and thier personal beliefs.

At least niether side has claimed God[of any partucular religion or belief) is on their side, we can be thankful for that.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default a lump under just one of my nipples? HELP

Can fat people go skinny-dipping?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 5 July 2016 08:43:57 UTC+1, GB wrote:
On 04/07/2016 16:00, dennis@home wrote:

TNP has lied throughout this campaign and then calls everyone else with
a different opinion a liar.

I wouldn't trust anything he says any more.

I don't think he deliberately lies about DIY stuff.

Really he told me the cheapest way to have a cat put down was to order a stun gun from ebay and then sell it on ebay after use.
Maybe they do that is AUS like the japanese sell used school girls underwear.

He seems remarkably
helpful and level-headed about that, considering how he loses his cool
about Brexit.

He just sees lying out of a wet paper bag is something to be proud of.
And he spends quite a bit of time shovelling **** where it belongs, I believe this is because it's his career in AUS, **** shovelling he's an expert.

Maybe, one day, we can all get back to talking about DIY.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 5 July 2016 11:53:09 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
Can fat people go skinny-dipping?

Re subject....

Your brain's moved that's all don't worry about it. ;-)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/07/2016 08:43, GB wrote:
On 04/07/2016 16:00, dennis@home wrote:

TNP has lied throughout this campaign and then calls everyone else with
a different opinion a liar.

I wouldn't trust anything he says any more.

I don't think he deliberately lies about DIY stuff. He seems remarkably
helpful and level-headed about that, considering how he loses his cool
about Brexit.

Maybe, one day, we can all get back to talking about DIY.

I don't remember him talking about DIY.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Calm down Wod

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Rod Speed wrote:
Farage has got what he wanted and realises that he is now completely
politically irrelevant and that his income will stop any day now.

Isn't it odd that despite your thousands of posts on the
EU etc that you have absolutely no clue how it works?

Nothing odd about you being too stupid to have even noticed that
given that Britain ended up with one of the lowest unemployment
rates of the majors in europe and the 4th best economy in the entire
****ing world after much of the world financial system imploded
spectacularly after 2008, that it isnt going to be destroyed by leaving
the EU and will be able to trade with the EU fine under the WTO rules
just like all of the USA, Japan, China, India, Canada, Australia etc do
right now, in the worst possible outcome where the EU is actually
stupid enough to cut its nose off to spite its face and refuses to
have any agreement with Britain and Britain isnt actually stupid
enough to agree to the EU's demand that its 4 freedoms must
be part of any agreement.

Non of which has absolutely anything to do with Farage losing his income.
Which has in fact increased with the pound dropping against the Euro.

--
*Young at heart -- slightly older in other places

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
At least niether side has claimed God[of any partucular religion or
belief) is on their side, we can be thankful for that.

You didn't notice St Nige going on and on and on about Islam, then?

I would say you need to get out more, if it wasn't a silly comment.

--
*Your kid may be an honours student, but you're still an idiot.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
GB wrote:
On 04/07/2016 16:00, dennis@home wrote:

TNP has lied throughout this campaign and then calls everyone else with
a different opinion a liar.

I wouldn't trust anything he says any more.

I don't think he deliberately lies about DIY stuff. He seems remarkably
helpful and level-headed about that

Crikey. You must have a very good memory.

, considering how he loses his cool
about Brexit.

He's slowly realising he's shot himself in the foot. And the rest of the
country.

Maybe, one day, we can all get back to talking about DIY.

No chance, I'm afraid. To survive, this group needs new members. And who
would be bothered with it if just interested in DIY.

--
*Reality? Is that where the pizza delivery guy comes from?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 05 Jul 2016 13:13:24 +0100, pamela wrote:

Cameron broke at least two key promises about the referendum.

One was to implement the referendum decision even if it was 'Leave' and
the other was to invoke Article 50 immediately.

That's one promise.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Adrian wrote:
On Tue, 05 Jul 2016 13:13:24 +0100, pamela wrote:

Cameron broke at least two key promises about the referendum.

One was to implement the referendum decision even if it was 'Leave' and
the other was to invoke Article 50 immediately.

That's one promise.

And if he made a mess of it all there would have been demands for his
resignation. So he's just anticipated the inevitable.

Odd, isn't it. 'The people' ignore his advice, then seem to expect him to
act on theirs.

Bit like going to the doctor. He recommends a course of treatment. You
disagree. If the symptoms continue and you don't want his advice, no point
in going back to him. Find another who can give an alternative. If you
can. That's the trouble with thinking you know better than experts.

--
*The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on my list.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 5 July 2016 13:59:09 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
At least niether side has claimed God[of any partucular religion or
belief) is on their side, we can be thankful for that.

You didn't notice St Nige going on and on and on about Islam, then?

Then show me the evidence of nige saying islam is on his side.
First I've heard of it.

I would say you need to get out more, if it wasn't a silly comment.

How would getting out more help here, as I;'m not likely to go to a nige rally and I don't know where he lives and I doubt if I ask him then I'll still need proof.

So please show e where nige or any other leader in this referedum has claimed a God is supporting them.

Maybe yuo need to spend more time in reading and listening to the people that know their subject.
Going out down the pub is not the answer, to a lack of education even if it is quiz night.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

whisky-dave wrote:
At least niether side has claimed God[of any partucular religion or
belief) is on their side, we can be thankful for that.

You didn't notice St Nige going on and on and on about Islam, then?

Then show me the evidence of nige saying islam is on his side.
First I've heard of it.

Very good. Didn't really expect you to understand.

--
*Filthy stinking rich -- well, two out of three ain't bad

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

pamela wrote
Rod Speed wrote
pamela wrote

For all intents and purposes he's not going to
be around to answer for breaking his promises.

He was never going to be around to answer for anything,
he had announced well before the referendum that he
wasn’t going to be PM for a third term. If you didn’t
understand that that means, that's your problem.

He hasn't broken any promises.

Cameron broke at least two key promises about the referendum.

One was to implement the referendum decision even if it was 'Leave'

That is what is happening, so that isnt broken promise.

and the other was to invoke Article 50 immediately.

He never promised to do that.

He never promised to personally be involved in Britain leaving
the EU if the referendum decided Britain should leave.

That is incorrect.

Nope.

It sounds as if you may still not be aware of what
I have been trying to point out to you he

Then you need a new hearing aid.

Cameron said many times that whatever the result of the
referendum he promised he would be implementing it.

He never ever said that he would be doing that PERSONALLY
and in fact had said very unambiguously that he would not
be the PM at the next general election.

If you can't accept this as a matter of fact

It isnt a matter of fact that he ever said he would do that PERSONALLY.

then we will just go round in circles.

Yes, you keep claiming that he broke that
promise when he did nothing of the sort.

The govt is implementing what the referendum decided should be done.

In fact he had previously announced that he would not be the PM
at the next general election well before the referendum happened.

Cameron pointed out that, as a result of the Fixed-Term Parliaments
Act he had introduced, the next election would be in 2020 three years
after the referendum and that he said he expected to play a very full
role in implementing the referendum result in that time.

He never said anything like that last. And even
if he did, that isnt a PROMISE to do that.

Cameron went out of his way to make it clear that
he would fulfull all five years as Prime Minsister

He never said that either.

but not stand for re-election and that he would not be
resigning after the referendum no matter what the result.

He never ever said that last either.

Cameron pointed out he was elected for 5 years and that many
of those years remained before he was going to leave and in
that time he would implement the referendum decision.

He never said that either and even if he did, that’s not a PROMISE.

Here is one press story out of dozens about this:

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...david-cameron-
stay-as-pm-if-i-lose-eu-referendum

That isnt saying anything like what you claim he said, let alone promised.

He broke that promise.

No he did not.

I don't understand why you keep saying, "He hasn't broken any promises".

Because he hasn’t.

It's untrue.

Wrong.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Dave Plowman (News) wrote

[...]

But everything to do with your desperate attempt at insults.

Which has in fact increased with the
pound dropping against the Euro.

But even you should have noticed will drop a tad once Britain leaves the EU.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , pamela
writes
On 14:02 5 Jul 2016, Adrian wrote:

On Tue, 05 Jul 2016 13:13:24 +0100, pamela wrote:

Cameron broke at least two key promises about the referendum.

One was to implement the referendum decision even if it was
'Leave' and the other was to invoke Article 50 immediately.

That's one promise.

The first promise was that he would be staying on as Prime Minsiter
whatever the result.

The second promise was that if the result was Leave he would take
steps to invoke Article 50 immediately.

And now he has gone and won't be back. It is now up to the electorate in
his constituency to decide whether they wish him to be their MP post
202o, assuming he stands..
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Adrian wrote
pamela wrote

Cameron broke at least two key promises about the referendum.

One was to implement the referendum decision even if it was
'Leave' and the other was to invoke Article 50 immediately.

That's one promise.

And if he made a mess of it all there would have been demands
for his resignation. So he's just anticipated the inevitable.

Odd, isn't it. 'The people' ignore his advice,
then seem to expect him to act on theirs.

Theirs isnt advice, it is their DECISION, something else entirely.

Bit like going to the doctor.

Nothing like it. Cameron is no expert on
anything except how to end up as PM.

He recommends a course of treatment. You disagree. If the symptoms
continue and you don't want his advice, no pointin going back to him.

There is when you can show him why what he advises doesn’t make
sense and you can get the doctor to reconsider what he recommends.

Find another who can give an alternative. If you can.

Or get the original doctor to realise he ****ed up.

That's the trouble with thinking you know better than experts.

I have in fact known I know better than the doctor a number of times.

On one occasion one of them decided that I must have pancreatitis,
a quite serious medical problem that can kill you, even tho there is a
very specific test for that that showed I didn’t have pancreatitis. She
appears to have decided that because she is just another wowser.
Turned out that the problem was actually gall stones, a very very
common problem indeed and the silly cow didn’t even bother to
order an ultrasound that would have proven that that was the problem.

On another occasion a different GP, my regular one, got a bit
concerned that he couldn’t find any pulse in either of my ankles.
When I asked the physician about that later during a routine
checkup with the physician, he said that that was no problem
at all, that some people's arterys in their ankles are too deep
inside to the ankle to be able to feel a pulse in them and showed
me that the pulses were there fine on the top of the feet.

Next time I was having the routine checkup with the GP
and he couldn’t find the pulse again, I told him about
that and he agreed with the physician. But the next time
he still couldn’t find the ankle pulse and didn’t check on
top of the feet until I reminded him again.

He was also the one who when I mentioned that I got sore
feet at times when walking for exercise, started going on
about gout, even tho gout is much more of a episodic
medical problem and I wasn’t getting episodes. When
I said 'why isnt it just arthritis ?', he agreed that could be.

OTOH he was the one that eventually ordered an ultrasound
that made it clear that the problem was gallstones, after
everyone else just shrugged and said that they didn’t know
what the problem was for years, including the hospital A&E.

I keep seeing him because I have to have someone to write
repeat scripts and I'm not aware of any GP that is any better
and he's extremely skilful at surgically removing skin cancers
and charges very little to do that, unlike the dermatologist
who charges like wounded bull and whose operation is
such a grossly disorganised shambles that you can easily
end up wasting half a ****ing day actually getting even
the most basic consultation that doesn’t involve any surgery.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

pamela wrote
Adrian wrote
pamela wrote

Cameron broke at least two key promises about the referendum.

One was to implement the referendum decision even if it was
'Leave' and the other was to invoke Article 50 immediately.

That's one promise.

The first promise was that he would be staying
on as Prime Minsiter whatever the result.

He never promised anything of the sort.

In fact he said the exact opposite very explicitly, that
he wouldn’t be the PM in the next term of the govt.

The second promise was that if the result was Leave
he would take steps to invoke Article 50 immediately.

He never ever promised anything of the sort with the immediately.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) [woof!] wrote
Adrian wrote
pamela wrote

Cameron broke at least two key promises about the referendum.

One was to implement the referendum decision even if it was
'Leave' and the other was to invoke Article 50 immediately.

That's one promise.

And if he made a mess of it all there would have been demands
for his resignation. So he's just anticipated the inevitable.

Odd, isn't it. 'The people' ignore his advice,
then seem to expect him to act on theirs.

[inform] isnt advice, it [gloat] [grunt and squeal] DECISION, [chink
clang clank clink] [meow] entirely.

Bit like going to the doctor.

[twitter] like it. [decry] [buzz] no expert on [yap] except how
[drizzle] [prate] up [ventriloquise] PM.

He recommends a course of treatment. You disagree. If the symptoms
continue and you don't want his advice, no pointin going back to him.

[sputter] is [gloat] [bewail] can show [thumbs down] why [whistle]
[respire] [hee-haw hee-haw] doesnt [blow] [chitchat] and you [puff]
get [muttering] doctor [waver] reconsider [gripe] he recommends.

Find another who can give an alternative. If you can.

[hiss gobble ribbit] get the original [baa moo neigh hee-haw] [stomp]
realise he [blow violently] up.

That's the trouble with thinking you know better than experts.

[baa moo neigh hee-haw] [confess] [chortle chuckle gasp] fact [peck]
[nonsense] know [rip into] [grrr] [rumour] doctor [purr] [rattle] of
times.

[run on] one [yak-yak-yak] [ranting] [fret] them [pandemonium]
[too-wit-too-woo] [grunt and squeal] [bedlam] [bawl] pancreatitis,
[bleat] quite [stutter] [plop plunk pop] problem [lament] can [tattle]
you, [blurt out] [soft soap] [gab] [squeak squeal whinny woof] [make a
to-do over] [strut] specific [ventriloquise] [hang crepe] [hullabaloo]
[vaunt] [patter] [fulminate] [find fault] have pancreatitis. [report]
appears [sing] have decided [begrudge] [clang] [vacillate]
[irrationality] [bawl] another wowser. [be affected] [plop plunk pop]
[vibrate] [yowl] [enlarge] [disagree] [go on and on] [effervesce]
stones, [twitter] very [bend ears] [indict] problem indeed [tell] the
silly [impute] [revile] [talk incoherently] [giggle groan hum] to
[burn up] [jabber] [argue against] [be racked] would have proven
[break down] [bleed] was [hee-haw] problem.

[nag] [squeak squeal whinny woof] occasion [mouth] [giggle groan hum]
GP, [let on] [jive] one, [wander] [exclamation] bit [grunt and squeal]
that he couldnt [chew the fat] [upset the apple cart] pulse [waver]
[sigh] of [yakkety yak] ankles. [malarkey] I [needeep needeep ribbit
ribbit braarp] the physician [palaver] [rumble] [strike] [repent] a
routine [tell secrets] with the physician, [choke up] [prose] that
[steam up] was no problem [pant] all, [protract] [grunt and squeal]
[carry on about] arterys [upset the apple cart] [expletive] [chortle
chuckle gasp] are too [quack baa oink neigh bark meow] [run off at the
mouth] [chirrup] [grunt and squeal] [yawp] to [altercate]
[yap-yap-yap] [bemoan] feel [crash] [hoo-ha] [grunt] them [mourn]
[prattle] [clamour] [maunder] [row] [neigh] [shriek sigh snicker
bow-wow woof] there [be convulsed] [crow] [baa moo baa oink] top
[yelp] the feet.

[folly] [writhe] [absurdity] [beef] [spiel] the [drum roll] [speak]
[susurrate] [imply] [chortle] and he couldnt find [squeak squeal
whinny woof] [gobbledygook] again, [shout] [bombast] [absurdity] [let
out] that and he [tattle] with the physician. [needeep needeep ribbit
ribbit braarp] the [vocalize] time he [squeak squeal whinny woof]
[hooey] [bark croak] [burn up] ankle [disclose] and [hint] [denounce]
on top of [shoot the breeze] [burble] until [jest] reminded
[discourse] again.

[kick] was [prose] [vaunt] [growl] [chortle chuckle gasp] [vacillate]
[sorrow] mentioned [baa moo baa oink] I [incriminate] sore feet at
[hurt] when [be bitter] for exercise, started [stutter] [baa moo neigh
hee-haw] [jazz] gout, [squeak and squeal] [converse] gout [snicker]
much [hum] [talk idly] [mouth] [caw] [writhe] [bull session] [sound] I
[bitch] getting episodes. When [berate] [caw] [cavil] isnt [triumph]
[croak] [slander] ?', [blow hot air] [plaintive cry] [rot] could be.

OTOH [whinge] [hassle] [hoo-ha] [gnarl] that [gabble] [rap] [yawp]
[vituperate] [pussyfoot] [tête-Ã*-tête] [tinkle] [verbalize]
[ludicrousness] [orate] [needeep needeep ribbit ribbit braarp] was
gallstones, after [rumbling gut] else just [talk foolishly] [quack baa
oink neigh bark meow] said that they [ding-dong ping ring jingle moo]
know what [visit] problem [overstate] [yawp] years, [pine] the
hospital A&E.

I [condemn] [palaver] [hurt] [balderdash] [object] have [caterwauling]
[sound] [squeak squeal whinny woof] [beat around bush] [be
handicapped] repeat [intone] [complaint] [disavow] not [vocalize] of
[ooze] GP [gasp] [effuse] any [hee-haw hee-haw] [gritch] [gnarl] [look
green] skilful at surgically [quarrel] [tell on] cancers and [chortle
chuckle gasp] [rumbling gut] little [take exception] [nag] that,
unlike [squawk] dermatologist who charges like [stir things up] bull
[vituperate] [clangor] operation is [spread] a grossly disorganised
shambles [din] you [gasp] [raise Cain] end [prosecute] [tattle]
[trash] [begrudge] ****ing [clamour] actually getting [harp on] the
most [fun] consultation [drawl] [disapprove of] [pandemonium] any
surgery.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 5 July 2016 17:27:35 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
whisky-dave wrote:
At least niether side has claimed God[of any partucular religion or
belief) is on their side, we can be thankful for that.

You didn't notice St Nige going on and on and on about Islam, then?

Then show me the evidence of nige saying islam is on his side.
First I've heard of it.

Very good. Didn't really expect you to understand.

As expected yuo have faile dto find teh proof that religion is used to drive UK politics. well not seen Bethnal green anyway.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

whisky-dave wrote:
At least niether side has claimed God[of any partucular religion or
belief) is on their side, we can be thankful for that.

You didn't notice St Nige going on and on and on about Islam, then?

Then show me the evidence of nige saying islam is on his side.
First I've heard of it.

Very good. Didn't really expect you to understand.

As expected yuo have faile dto find teh proof that religion is used to drive UK politics. well not seen Bethnal green anyway.

Hate of Islam was certainly used by some for political ends. Of course you
could argue this is more of a race than religious thing.

--
*Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"pamela" wrote in message
On 21:14 5 Jul 2016, Rod Speed wrote:

[...]

Rod, if you genuinely believe what you have been discussing with me

Of course it is. I don’t do lying.

then perhaps your understanding of what Cameron
said is at variance to my understanding

Yours isnt an understanding, its just plain wrong.

and that of many newspapers and web sites.

None of them that matter have ever said that Cameron
promised that he would personally handle Britain leaving
the EU if the referendum had a majority for leaving.

Let's not debate this endlessly because I think you and I do not
share the same interpretation about what has been happening.

Yes, you are just plain wrong.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"pamela" wrote in message
On 22:06 5 Jul 2016, bert wrote:

In article , pamela
writes
On 14:02 5 Jul 2016, Adrian wrote:

On Tue, 05 Jul 2016 13:13:24 +0100, pamela wrote:

Cameron broke at least two key promises about the referendum.

One was to implement the referendum decision even if it was
'Leave' and the other was to invoke Article 50 immediately.

That's one promise.

The first promise was that he would be staying on as Prime
Minsiter whatever the result.

The second promise was that if the result was Leave he would
take steps to invoke Article 50 immediately.

And now he has gone and won't be back. It is now up to the
electorate in his constituency to decide whether they wish him
to be their MP post 202o, assuming he stands..

That's true.

One question is who, if anyone, feels obliged to keep Cameron's promises.

The only promise he made was that the wishes of
the majority in the referendum would be carried out.

Cameron gave his word about certain actions

Just one, that if the majority in the referendum wanted
Britain to leave the EU, that is what would happen.

but now that he's gone his word doesn't really count for anything.

Bull**** it doesn’t. Britain is leaving the EU.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 6 July 2016 11:21:52 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
whisky-dave wrote:
At least niether side has claimed God[of any partucular religion or
belief) is on their side, we can be thankful for that.

You didn't notice St Nige going on and on and on about Islam, then?

Then show me the evidence of nige saying islam is on his side.
First I've heard of it.

Very good. Didn't really expect you to understand.

As expected yuo have faile dto find teh proof that religion is used to drive UK politics. well not seen Bethnal green anyway.

Hate of Islam was certainly used by some for political ends.

So. That has nothing to do with it.
No party or side stood up and said any particular race or religions is bad or worng and no one stood up and said vote for me because God is on my side and that was my point.

Of course you
could argue this is more of a race than religious thing.

I'd say it's more of a culture thing, but you may well argue it's a skin colour or clothing thing, whatever your point you need to back it up if yuo want me to believ it, others are more easily led.

Farage michael adams[_11_] UK diy 196 July 6th 16 10:31 AM
OT. Nigel Farage for next PM? harry UK diy 44 July 4th 16 11:32 AM
Farage on migration. harry UK diy 1 December 16th 15 06:59 PM
A Swiss Farage? harry UK diy 1 October 17th 15 12:02 AM
OT. Farage in Scotland harry UK diy 147 May 23rd 13 09:30 PM