Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default STICKY TAPE ON UPVS WINDOW SILLS

WD40, marvellous stuff, spray it on, leave for a minute and scrub off with a soft cloth and your finger nail, just done it myself
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Is that the original or the new ptfe loaded stuff advertised on the telly
recently.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
wrote in message
WD40, marvellous stuff, spray it on, leave for a minute and scrub off with
a soft cloth and your finger nail, just done it myself

Posted to uk.d-i-y

I am not sure, obviously they do for ladies, but I believe guitarists use
something similar superglued on.

Brian

--
----- -

"Andy Burns" wrote in message

WD40, marvellous stuff, spray it on, leave for a minute and scrub off
with a soft cloth

Someone else made that suggestion 13 years ago.

and your finger nail

Fingernails are useful things for scraping stuff off, does anyone make
artificial ones?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/06/16 12:51, Mike Barnes wrote:
Andy Burns wrote:
wrote:

WD40, marvellous stuff, spray it on, leave for a minute and scrub off
with a soft cloth

Someone else made that suggestion 13 years ago.

and your finger nail

Fingernails are useful things for scraping stuff off, does anyone make
artificial ones?

Yes, they're generally known as "credit cards".

http://www.stringsdirect.co.uk/acces...ck-p5207/s5249

And

http://www.boots.com/en/Beauty/Nails/False-Nails/

windows of my apartment. (I live on the twenty-first floor.) "

Alan Sokal
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 6/2/2016 8:05 PM, Brian Gaff wrote:
I am not sure, obviously they do for ladies, but I believe guitarists use
something similar superglued on.

Brian

Yes, John Renbourn used to use bits of table tennis balls. I only
discovered that after he died, I always wondered how he got that
amazingly clean tone.

Window sills need to be wiped off? [email protected][_2_] Home Repair 0 June 10th 11 12:54 AM
Window sills [email protected] Home Repair 5 March 25th 08 04:08 AM
MDF window sills Lawrence Zarb UK diy 24 April 11th 06 11:18 AM
Window sills Davao UK diy 7 April 7th 06 03:19 AM
window sills steven holmes UK diy 2 August 4th 05 12:13 PM