Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT. Ebay [Feedback]

Bought a satellite dish from an Ebay vendor

ssatellite-expert (1241 Feedback sco 1241)
100% Positive Feedback

The dish was late, delivered by Yodel and neither "Ssatellite-expert"
or myself could find out what happened to it.

When it finally arrived, I didn't want the hassle of returning it, so
I accepted it, in spite of obtaining an alternative.

I wasn't happy and left feedback saying this.

The vendor wasn't happy, but as I pointed out, he chose the carrier
not I.

Negative feedback is gone, it was factual and not in the slightest way
abusive. Can't contact Ebay they have my number and then say they
can't get in touch, yet no one else has problems.

There is a distinct rat like aroma about all this.

I suppose it isn't in Ebays interest to have too many dodgy vendors,
hence the selective approach to "feedback"

From my experience of Yodel, anyone using the shower must have no end
of frustrated angry customers.

AB

---