Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Yet another hypocrite.

http://order-order.com/2016/05/31/lo...m_medium=email

Another one taking the thirty pieces of silver.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 01/06/16 07:15, harry wrote:
http://order-order.com/2016/05/31/lo...m_medium=email

Another one taking the thirty pieces of silver.

Yes indeed, breathtakingly hypocritical, but no doubt Rod will be able
to justify it !
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Listen, he has always said he is that sort of bloke, or have you never met
him? He is refreshingly honest in being, erm, affected by his personal
bottom line.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"harry" wrote in message
http://order-order.com/2016/05/31/lo...m_medium=email

Another one taking the thirty pieces of silver.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
harry wrote:

http://order-order.com/2016/05/31/lo...urce=4+Freedom
+-+31+May&utm_campaign=4+Freedom&utm_medium=email

Another one taking the thirty pieces of silver.

Hey - ***it's business***!!!!!!! In the greatest of business
traditions. "Thirty pieces of silver" indeed!

J.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 1 June 2016 07:15:26 UTC+1, harry wrote:
http://order-order.com/2016/05/31/lo...m_medium=email

Another one taking the thirty pieces of silver.

While it could be interpreted that way, it's not uncommon for people to change their minds.

NT

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 1 June 2016 12:58:27 UTC+1, wrote:
On Wednesday, 1 June 2016 07:15:26 UTC+1, harry wrote:
http://order-order.com/2016/05/31/lo...m_medium=email

Another one taking the thirty pieces of silver.

While it could be interpreted that way, it's not uncommon for people to change their minds.

NT

Sometimes that's because the situation has changed.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 01/06/16 12:58, wrote:
On Wednesday, 1 June 2016 07:15:26 UTC+1, harry wrote:
http://order-order.com/2016/05/31/lo...m_medium=email

Another one taking the thirty pieces of silver.

While it could be interpreted that way, it's not uncommon for people to change their minds.

NT

"When we entered the EU, it was a breath of fresh air for me. It opened
up a massive market. I was free to sell to and buy from who I wanted and
where I wanted. " - That isn't changing your mind !

Now if he'd said, 'I gradually came to conclusion that it was a good
idea', that would have been different. He's downright lying.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Sort of balances out Boris. Not sure which is the bigger ******.

--
*WHY ARE HEMORRHOIDS CALLED "HEMORRHOIDS" INSTEAD OF "ASTEROIDS"?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Andy Cap wrote:
On 01/06/16 07:15, harry wrote:
http://order-order.com/2016/05/31/lo...m_medium=email

Another one taking the thirty pieces of silver.

Yes indeed, breathtakingly hypocritical, but no doubt Rod will be able
to justify it !

Sort of balances out Boris. Not sure which is the bigger ******.

Yes you're right, they all lie.

The honest question in the 70's and again now, would be,
'Do you wish to be a member of the United States of Europe' Y or N
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Andy Cap wrote:
The honest question in the 70's and again now, would be,
'Do you wish to be a member of the United States of Europe' Y or N

You are implying the EU will be the same as the USA?

Or what are you implying by that choice of words that European Union
doesn't already say?

--
*Some days you're the dog, some days the hydrant.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Andy Cap wrote:
The honest question in the 70's and again now, would be,
'Do you wish to be a member of the United States of Europe' Y or N

You are implying the EU will be the same as the USA?

Or what are you implying by that choice of words that European Union
doesn't already say?

Yes I'm convinced that it will move in that direction because it's the
only way monetary union can work.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 01/06/2016 17:56, Andy Cap wrote:
In article ,
Andy Cap wrote:
On 01/06/16 07:15, harry wrote:
http://order-order.com/2016/05/31/lo...m_medium=email

Another one taking the thirty pieces of silver.

Yes indeed, breathtakingly hypocritical, but no doubt Rod will be able
to justify it !

Sort of balances out Boris. Not sure which is the bigger ******.

Yes you're right, they all lie.

The honest question in the 70's and again now, would be,
'Do you wish to be a member of the United States of Europe' Y or N

'Yes', if it didn't let third world countries join.

Otherwise in anticipation of the likes of Turkey joining, the answer is
'no'.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andy Cap" wrote in message
o.uk...
In article ,
Andy Cap wrote:
On 01/06/16 07:15, harry wrote:
http://order-order.com/2016/05/31/lo...m_medium=email

Another one taking the thirty pieces of silver.

Yes indeed, breathtakingly hypocritical, but no doubt Rod will be able
to justify it !

Sort of balances out Boris. Not sure which is the bigger ******.

Yes you're right, they all lie.

The honest question in the 70's and again now, would be,
'Do you wish to be a member of the United States of Europe' Y or N

Nope, it is nothing even remotely like the US politically.

No one gets to vote on who the Prez equivalent is for starters and the
yanks do get to vote on who does policy there, unlike with the EU.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andy Cap" wrote in message
o.uk...
In article ,
Andy Cap wrote:
The honest question in the 70's and again now, would be,
'Do you wish to be a member of the United States of Europe' Y or N

You are implying the EU will be the same as the USA?

Or what are you implying by that choice of words that European Union
doesn't already say?

Yes I'm convinced that it will move in that direction because it's the
only way monetary union can work.

It's more likely that monetary union doesn’t work in the EU.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 01/06/16 20:34, Rod Speed wrote:

The honest question in the 70's and again now, would be,
'Do you wish to be a member of the United States of Europe' Y or N

Nope, it is nothing even remotely like the US politically.

No one gets to vote on who the Prez equivalent is for starters and the
yanks do get to vote on who does policy there, unlike with the EU.

Ok, it's going to be like a non-democratic USA.

You're right in that the appointed commissioners decide on policy and
the MEPS get to say if they agree or not. The problem there is that very
few people know or have heard of their MEP because there is no genuine
European identity, so it allows the Eurocrats free-reign.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 01 Jun 2016 20:33:07 +0100, Fredxxx wrote:

The honest question in the 70's and again now, would be,
'Do you wish to be a member of the United States of Europe' Y or N

'Yes', if it didn't let third world countries join.

Remember, EVERY SINGLE existing member country has a veto over every
single candidate country joining...

Otherwise in anticipation of the likes of Turkey joining, the answer is
'no'.

Remember, EVERY SINGLE existing member country has a veto over every
single candidate country joining...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 01 Jun 2016 20:47:03 +0100, Andy Cap wrote:

The problem there is that very few people know or have heard of their
MEP because there is no genuine European identity

No, it's simpler than that. I live in the "West Midlands". We have seven
MEPs from party lists. You don't vote for individuals. You vote for
parties.

Of our seven MEPs, three are from a party with a policy of doing as
little as possible, voting as little as possible, and not actually
considering when something may be in the UK's interest. 22 of the
country's 73 votes are similarly wasted - it was 24 at the 2014 election,
but two of their MEPs have defected in disgrace, with accusations of
fraud.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Cap wrote:
On 01/06/16 07:15, harry wrote:
http://order-order.com/2016/05/31/lo...m_medium=email

Another one taking the thirty pieces of silver.

Yes indeed, breathtakingly hypocritical, but no doubt Rod will be able
to justify it !

Sort of balances out Boris. Not sure which is the bigger ******.

Yes you're right, they all lie.

The honest question in the 70's and again now, would be,
'Do you wish to be a member of the United States of Europe' Y or N

'Yes', if it didn't let third world countries join.

Otherwise in anticipation of the likes of Turkey joining, the answer is
'no'.

I can't see Turkey being allowed to join, both because of the
literally millions of 'refugees' that are in that country, far more
than are in the EU already, and because Endogen is getting very
gung ho about locking up anyone who criticises him.

Whatever the EU says to him to encourage Turkey to take back those
who have moved from Turkey to Greece etc in small boats etc.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Adrian wrote:
On Wed, 01 Jun 2016 20:33:07 +0100, Fredxxx wrote:

The honest question in the 70's and again now, would be,
'Do you wish to be a member of the United States of Europe' Y or N

'Yes', if it didn't let third world countries join.

Remember, EVERY SINGLE existing member country has a veto over every
single candidate country joining...

Otherwise in anticipation of the likes of Turkey joining, the answer is
'no'.

Remember, EVERY SINGLE existing member country has a veto over every
single candidate country joining...

I don't recall a referendum on each country joining. The decisions
are taken by the elite, not the people.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 01 Jun 2016 21:06:13 +0100, Capitol wrote:

The honest question in the 70's and again now, would be,
'Do you wish to be a member of the United States of Europe' Y or N

'Yes', if it didn't let third world countries join.

Remember, EVERY SINGLE existing member country has a veto over every
single candidate country joining...

Otherwise in anticipation of the likes of Turkey joining, the answer
is 'no'.

Remember, EVERY SINGLE existing member country has a veto over every
single candidate country joining...

I don't recall a referendum on each country joining. The decisions
are taken by the elite, not the people.

You struggle with the concept of a representative democracy, I see.

Here's a clue: Every five years, us grown-ups vote to elect
representatives to make decisions on our behalf.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Cap wrote
Rod Speed wrote

The honest question in the 70's and again now, would be,
'Do you wish to be a member of the United States of Europe' Y or N

Nope, it is nothing even remotely like the US politically.

No one gets to vote on who the Prez equivalent is for starters and the
yanks do get to vote on who does policy there, unlike with the EU.

Ok, it's going to be like a non-democratic USA.

Can't see that either, particularly with anything like the US federal
reserve etc.

You're right in that the appointed commissioners decide on policy and the
MEPS get to say if they agree or not.

And while in theory the EP can sack the commission, in practice that isnt
feasible.

The problem there is that very few people know or have heard of their MEP
because there is no genuine European identity,

It is very arguable whether the USA has that either.

so it allows the Eurocrats free-reign.

What actually allows them free reign is that the MEPs don’t get
any say on policy except in the sense that they can just accept or
reject legislation and they don’t even get to do that with directives.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Adrian wrote:
On Wed, 01 Jun 2016 21:06:13 +0100, Capitol wrote:

The honest question in the 70's and again now, would be,
'Do you wish to be a member of the United States of Europe' Y or N

'Yes', if it didn't let third world countries join.

Remember, EVERY SINGLE existing member country has a veto over every
single candidate country joining...

Otherwise in anticipation of the likes of Turkey joining, the answer
is 'no'.

Remember, EVERY SINGLE existing member country has a veto over every
single candidate country joining...

I don't recall a referendum on each country joining. The decisions
are taken by the elite, not the people.

You struggle with the concept of a representative democracy, I see.

Here's a clue: Every five years, us grown-ups vote to elect
representatives to make decisions on our behalf.

But we don't have a REPRESENTATVE democracy!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Andy Cap wrote:
In article ,
Andy Cap wrote:
The honest question in the 70's and again now, would be,
'Do you wish to be a member of the United States of Europe' Y or N

You are implying the EU will be the same as the USA?

Or what are you implying by that choice of words that European Union
doesn't already say?

Yes I'm convinced that it will move in that direction because it's the
only way monetary union can work.

The EU is already well ahead of the USA in terms of unified laws, etc.

I've never heard anyone in the EU saying they're aiming for a USA style of
union.

--
*A fool and his money can throw one hell of a party.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Andy Cap wrote
Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Andy Cap wrote

The honest question in the 70's and again now, would be,
'Do you wish to be a member of the United States of Europe' Y or N

You are implying the EU will be the same as the USA?

Or what are you implying by that choice of
words that European Union doesn't already say?

Yes I'm convinced that it will move in that direction
because it's the only way monetary union can work.

The EU is already well ahead of the USA in terms of unified laws, etc.

That is very arguable indeed.

I've never heard anyone in the EU saying
they're aiming for a USA style of union.

In fact they clearly aren't.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 1 June 2016 18:09:26 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Andy Cap wrote:
The honest question in the 70's and again now, would be,
'Do you wish to be a member of the United States of Europe' Y or N

You are implying the EU will be the same as the USA?

No. The USSR.
http://www.crossroad.to/Quotes/globa.../soviet-eu.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 1 June 2016 20:52:29 UTC+1, Adrian wrote:
On Wed, 01 Jun 2016 20:33:07 +0100, Fredxxx wrote:

The honest question in the 70's and again now, would be,
'Do you wish to be a member of the United States of Europe' Y or N

'Yes', if it didn't let third world countries join.

Remember, EVERY SINGLE existing member country has a veto over every
single candidate country joining...

Otherwise in anticipation of the likes of Turkey joining, the answer is
'no'.

Remember, EVERY SINGLE existing member country has a veto over every
single candidate country joining...

So how did Romania get in?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 02/06/2016 06:54, harry wrote:
On Wednesday, 1 June 2016 20:52:29 UTC+1, Adrian wrote:
On Wed, 01 Jun 2016 20:33:07 +0100, Fredxxx wrote:

The honest question in the 70's and again now, would be,
'Do you wish to be a member of the United States of Europe' Y or N

'Yes', if it didn't let third world countries join.

Remember, EVERY SINGLE existing member country has a veto over every
single candidate country joining...

Otherwise in anticipation of the likes of Turkey joining, the answer is
'no'.

Remember, EVERY SINGLE existing member country has a veto over every
single candidate country joining...

So how did Romania get in?

Because the veto was not used by anyone.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 02 Jun 2016 09:07:51 +0100, dennis@home wrote:

Remember, EVERY SINGLE existing member country has a veto over every
single candidate country joining...

So how did Romania get in?

Because the veto was not used by anyone.

*ding*

25 countries had a veto, and not one vetoed Romania or Bulgaria in 2007.

To date, only one candidate for accession has ever been vetoed. The UK.
Twice.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/timeline/
b167c289f92615573cccad4b210e59b4.png
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 02/06/16 09:20, Adrian wrote:
On Thu, 02 Jun 2016 09:07:51 +0100, dennis@home wrote:

Remember, EVERY SINGLE existing member country has a veto over every
single candidate country joining...

So how did Romania get in?

Because the veto was not used by anyone.

*ding*

25 countries had a veto, and not one vetoed Romania or Bulgaria in 2007.

To date, only one candidate for accession has ever been vetoed. The UK.
Twice.

You wonder why they want us to stay dont you?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/timeline/
b167c289f92615573cccad4b210e59b4.png

and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally
important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for
the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the
truth is the greatest enemy of the State.

Joseph Goebbels

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article6LydnZwDB42egtLKnZ2dnUU78XXNnZ2d@brightvie w.co.uk,
Andy wrote:

In article666dnWWhOswujtLKnZ2dnUU78WXNnZ2d@brightvie w.co.uk,
Andy wrote:

The honest question in the 70's and again now, would be,
'Do you wish to be a member of the United States of Europe' Y or N

You are implying the EU will be the same as the USA?

Or what are you implying by that choice of words that European Union
doesn't already say?

Yes I'm convinced that it will move in that direction because it's the
only way monetary union can work.

The EU is already well ahead of the USA in terms of unified laws, etc.

I've never heard anyone in the EU saying they're aiming for a USA style of
union.

You will be pleased to hear the Donald Trump has stated his
support for Brexit yesterday. He nelieves in democracy and the nation state.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 02 Jun 2016 10:28:02 +0100, Capitol wrote:

You will be pleased to hear the Donald Trump has stated his support for
Brexit yesterday. He nelieves in democracy and the nation state.

There are many on the Brexit side who will view that as not only
positive, but confirmation...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy wrote:
The honest question in the 70's and again now, would be,
'Do you wish to be a member of the United States of Europe' Y or N
You are implying the EU will be the same as the USA?

Or what are you implying by that choice of words that European Union
doesn't already say?

Yes I'm convinced that it will move in that direction because it's the
only way monetary union can work.

The EU is already well ahead of the USA in terms of unified laws, etc.

I've never heard anyone in the EU saying they're aiming for a USA
style of
union.

You will be pleased to hear the Donald Trump has stated his
support for Brexit yesterday. He nelieves in democracy and the nation
state.

Correction: At this point in time, Donald Trump has stated he believes
in democracy and the nation state.

Apart from a few back benchers, now retired, the only politician I
believe did believe what he said was in fact Nigel Farage.

Doesn't make him right, but he is fairly honest for the breed.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy wrote:
The honest question in the 70's and again now, would be,
'Do you wish to be a member of the United States of Europe' Y or N
You are implying the EU will be the same as the USA?

Or what are you implying by that choice of words that European Union
doesn't already say?

Yes I'm convinced that it will move in that direction because it's the
only way monetary union can work.
The EU is already well ahead of the USA in terms of unified laws, etc.

I've never heard anyone in the EU saying they're aiming for a USA
style of
union.

You will be pleased to hear the Donald Trump has stated his
support for Brexit yesterday. He nelieves in democracy and the nation
state.

Correction: At this point in time, Donald Trump has stated he believes in
democracy and the nation state.

Apart from a few back benchers, now retired, the only politician I believe
did believe what he said was in fact Nigel Farage.

Doesn't make him right, but he is fairly honest for the breed.

Nope. He proclaimed that he wouldnt be viable as the
leader of UKIP if he couldnt get elected to Westminster
and then pretended that he had to be dragged back kicking
and screaming when he didnt manage to get a seat.

Just another lying politician.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 1 June 2016 21:07:44 UTC+1, Adrian wrote:
On Wed, 01 Jun 2016 21:06:13 +0100, Capitol wrote:

The honest question in the 70's and again now, would be,
'Do you wish to be a member of the United States of Europe' Y or N

'Yes', if it didn't let third world countries join.

Remember, EVERY SINGLE existing member country has a veto over every
single candidate country joining...

Otherwise in anticipation of the likes of Turkey joining, the answer
is 'no'.

Remember, EVERY SINGLE existing member country has a veto over every
single candidate country joining...

I don't recall a referendum on each country joining. The decisions
are taken by the elite, not the people.

You struggle with the concept of a representative democracy, I see.

Here's a clue: Every five years, us grown-ups vote to elect
representatives to make decisions on our behalf.

I thought they only made up a relatively small proportion of those in the EU decision making process ?
But there are also things that can;t be voted on even if everyone agrees such as where the voting musty take place.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Rod Speed wrote:
The EU is already well ahead of the USA in terms of unified laws, etc.

That is very arguable indeed.

But then you argue about anything. Including yourself.

--
*Upon the advice of my attorney, my shirt bears no message at this time

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 2 June 2016 13:52:44 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Rod Speed wrote:
The EU is already well ahead of the USA in terms of unified laws, etc.

That is very arguable indeed.

But then you argue about anything. Including yourself.

No they are other people in his own head. :-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 02/06/2016 10:28, Capitol wrote:

You will be pleased to hear the Donald Trump has stated his
support for Brexit yesterday. He nelieves in democracy and the nation
state.

There are more reasons to stay everyday!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 02/06/16 17:06, dennis@home wrote:
On 02/06/2016 10:28, Capitol wrote:

You will be pleased to hear the Donald Trump has stated his
support for Brexit yesterday. He nelieves in democracy and the nation
state.

There are more reasons to stay everyday!

For you Denise, there is every reason to go.
France should suit. You cant get sacked their for being a prat.

--
€œit should be clear by now to everyone that activist environmentalism
about their freedom, about the relationship between the individual and

Vaclav Klaus
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote
Rod Speed wrote

The EU is already well ahead of the USA in terms of unified laws, etc.

That is very arguable indeed.

But then you argue about anything. Including yourself.

You can spew that lie till you are blue in the face if you like, changes
nothing, liar.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , The Natural Philosopher
writes
On 02/06/16 09:20, Adrian wrote:
On Thu, 02 Jun 2016 09:07:51 +0100, dennis@home wrote:

Remember, EVERY SINGLE existing member country has a veto over every
single candidate country joining...

So how did Romania get in?

Because the veto was not used by anyone.

*ding*

25 countries had a veto, and not one vetoed Romania or Bulgaria in 2007.

To date, only one candidate for accession has ever been vetoed. The UK.
Twice.

You wonder why they want us to stay dont you?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/timeline/
b167c289f92615573cccad4b210e59b4.png

350 million reasons per week.
--