Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Yet another hypocrite.

On Thursday, 2 June 2016 17:06:16 UTC+1, dennis@home wrote:
On 02/06/2016 10:28, Capitol wrote:

You will be pleased to hear the Donald Trump has stated his
support for Brexit yesterday. He nelieves in democracy and the nation
state.

There are more reasons to stay everyday!

Yet he wants to put a wall up protecting his USA from mexico.
Makes sense to me to not do what a hypocrite tells us to.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 2 June 2016 22:38:54 UTC+1, bert wrote:
In article , The Natural Philosopher
writes
On 02/06/16 09:20, Adrian wrote:
On Thu, 02 Jun 2016 09:07:51 +0100, dennis@home wrote:

Remember, EVERY SINGLE existing member country has a veto over every
single candidate country joining...

So how did Romania get in?

Because the veto was not used by anyone.

*ding*

25 countries had a veto, and not one vetoed Romania or Bulgaria in 2007.

To date, only one candidate for accession has ever been vetoed. The UK.
Twice.

You wonder why they want us to stay dont you?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/timeline/
b167c289f92615573cccad4b210e59b4.png

350 million reasons per week.

But apparently we get a lot back in rebates, which leave about 150 million,
but they won;t give up any idea where this money goes.
I can see the building need maintaining etc...
I can even understand that the MEPS need their food and drinks for their meetings. But what I want to know is who's arseholes are being greased with
around 100m million every week, if this is for trade deals then I suspect some very corrupt things taking place, I know because I work in govenrment and see how these things work.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

whisky-dave wrote
dennis@home wrote
Capitol wrote

You will be pleased to hear the Donald Trump has stated his support
for Brexit yesterday. He nelieves in democracy and the nation state.

There are more reasons to stay everyday!

Yet he wants to put a wall up protecting his USA from mexico.
Makes sense to me to not do what a hypocrite tells us to.

Trouble with that approach is that there are just as many hypocrites on both
sides.