Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Evolution saw offer, Screwfix

Just grabbed one of these when helping my lad get building stuff in a store

http://www.screwfix.com/p/evolution-...saw-230v/84664

My 1970's Bosch equivalent is getting noisy, and for £50 it seems like a
steal. Expect I will have to make new sawboards, though.

Already have one of the B grade chop saws, which was good value.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

"newshound" wrote in message
Just grabbed one of these when helping my lad get building stuff in a
store

http://www.screwfix.com/p/evolution-...saw-230v/84664

My 1970's Bosch equivalent is getting noisy, and for £50 it seems like a
steal. Expect I will have to make new sawboards, though.

Already have one of the B grade chop saws, which was good value.

I had one (well the 110V version) from the last time this offer was on.

I used it on one job (a rewire) and then the apprentice somehow managed to
lose it [1].

The saw seemed fine - so much so that I will buy another one tomorrow after
seeing your post.

[1] The thick **** [2] left it in a loading bay at an ASDA warehouse in
Washington.
[2] The same thick **** that destroyed my Henry on the rewire I used the saw
as he did not clean the dust out when told to.

--
Adam