Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default OT Thick as pig ****

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ngham-36150328

Not saying my apprentice could beat that - however - there are two
Collinghams in the UK and only one of them has a train station and we were
working at the train station in Collingham......

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , ARW adamwadsworth@blueyond
er.co.uk escribió:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ngham-36150328

What's the betting she'll sue? It's always someone else's fault, after
all. Silly cow.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) Windows 10: less of an OS, more of a drive-by mugging.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , ARW
writes
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ngham-36150328

Not saying my apprentice could beat that - however - there are two
Collinghams in the UK and only one of them has a train station and we
were working at the train station in Collingham......

Like the man said it sure was a surprise.
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 28 April 2016 19:40:47 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ngham-36150328

BHM is the code for Birmingham New Street railway station.

Not saying my apprentice could beat that - however - there are two
Collinghams in the UK and only one of them has a train station and we were
working at the train station in Collingham......

How long was he wandering round the wrong Collingham looking for the station?

Owain
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Virgin offered a free holiday as a reward for stupidity?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 29 Apr 2016 20:39:30 +0100, bert wrote:

In article ,
writes
On Thursday, 28 April 2016 19:40:47 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ngham-36150328

BHM is the code for Birmingham New Street railway station.

LOL
Not saying my apprentice could beat that - however - there are two
Collinghams in the UK and only one of them has a train station and we
were working at the train station in Collingham......

How long was he wandering round the wrong Collingham looking for the
station?

There was the lorry driver (a while ago) who went to the wrong St Ives.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/04/2016 22:54, Bob Eager wrote:

There was the lorry driver (a while ago) who went to the wrong St Ives.

And the taxi that took its fare to Stamford Bridge. The Stamford Bridge
a couple of hundred miles north of the one where Chelsea play.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , F
writes
On 29/04/2016 22:54, Bob Eager wrote:

There was the lorry driver (a while ago) who went to the wrong St Ives.

And the taxi that took its fare to Stamford Bridge. The Stamford Bridge
a couple of hundred miles north of the one where Chelsea play.

There are at least two others. Which one do you mean?
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 30 Apr 2016 20:51:50 +0100, bert wrote:

In article , F
writes
On 29/04/2016 22:54, Bob Eager wrote:

There was the lorry driver (a while ago) who went to the wrong St
Ives.

And the taxi that took its fare to Stamford Bridge. The Stamford Bridge
a couple of hundred miles north of the one where Chelsea play.

There are at least two others. Which one do you mean?

Well, not the one in Lincolnshire, since it fails the two hundred mile
test by about 100 miles.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 30/04/2016 20:51, bert wrote:
In article , F
writes
On 29/04/2016 22:54, Bob Eager wrote:

There was the lorry driver (a while ago) who went to the wrong St Ives.

And the taxi that took its fare to Stamford Bridge. The Stamford
Bridge a couple of hundred miles north of the one where Chelsea play.

There are at least two others. Which one do you mean?

The real one in (the) East (Riding of) Yorkshire.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Bob Eager
writes
On Sat, 30 Apr 2016 20:51:50 +0100, bert wrote:

In article , F
writes
On 29/04/2016 22:54, Bob Eager wrote:

There was the lorry driver (a while ago) who went to the wrong St
Ives.

And the taxi that took its fare to Stamford Bridge. The Stamford Bridge
a couple of hundred miles north of the one where Chelsea play.

There are at least two others. Which one do you mean?

Well, not the one in Lincolnshire, since it fails the two hundred mile
test by about 100 miles.

How about the one in Yorkshire or the one in Cheshire?
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

"F" news@nowhere wrote in message
o.uk...
On 30/04/2016 20:51, bert wrote:
In article , F
writes
On 29/04/2016 22:54, Bob Eager wrote:

There was the lorry driver (a while ago) who went to the wrong St Ives.

And the taxi that took its fare to Stamford Bridge. The Stamford
Bridge a couple of hundred miles north of the one where Chelsea play.

There are at least two others. Which one do you mean?

The real one in (the) East (Riding of) Yorkshire.

:-)

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2008/apr/04/5

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 30 April 2016 21:39:50 UTC+1, F wrote:
On 30/04/2016 20:51, bert wrote:
In article , F
writes
On 29/04/2016 22:54, Bob Eager wrote:

There was the lorry driver (a while ago) who went to the wrong St Ives.

And the taxi that took its fare to Stamford Bridge. The Stamford
Bridge a couple of hundred miles north of the one where Chelsea play.

There are at least two others. Which one do you mean?

The real one in (the) East (Riding of) Yorkshire.

There are lots of Newports and Newtowns too.

Thick as pig shit apprentice ARW UK diy 29 July 31st 13 08:41 AM
OT - thick as shit Eric[_18_] UK diy 37 June 14th 13 07:44 AM
OT Thick as pig shit ARW UK diy 55 January 12th 13 12:57 PM
Belfort Instrument Company DigiWx AWOS SHIT, SHIT and MORE SHIT oilstick Electronics Repair 1 July 21st 12 02:00 AM
Very thick leather? (1/4 in thick) Ignoramus705 Metalworking 11 October 25th 07 04:36 AM