Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Thick as pig **** apprentice

He stood on my screwbox and broke the lid. (that is not a pun)

That's no big deal, I called him a **** and thats the end of it.

Now when he put the screw box with the broken lid into the van with the
broken lid facing downwards.............

Need I say more?

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , ARW
writes
He stood on my screwbox and broke the lid. (that is not a pun)

That's no big deal, I called him a **** and thats the end of it.

Now when he put the screw box with the broken lid into the van with the
broken lid facing downwards.............

Need I say more?

An ideal opportunity to learn about screw gauges and lengths while
sorting them back to their proper compartments in his own time?

--
Tim Lamb
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday 25 July 2013 19:41 ARW wrote in uk.d-i-y:

He stood on my screwbox and broke the lid. (that is not a pun)

That's no big deal, I called him a **** and thats the end of it.

Now when he put the screw box with the broken lid into the van with the
broken lid facing downwards.............

Need I say more?

Make him find them, sort them by size and prove none are missing (see how
far he gets with the last bit)

Reading this on the web? See:

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/07/13 19:41, ARW wrote:
He stood on my screwbox and broke the lid. (that is not a pun)

That's no big deal, I called him a **** and thats the end of it.

Now when he put the screw box with the broken lid into the van with the
broken lid facing downwards.............

Need I say more?

Look guv being honest wiv yer I hate thus ****ing job its for dumb
peasants right?I am relly gonna a be a dub artist or top neighbourhood
drugs dealer when I get my **** togevver and I am only here cos the DWP
is hassling me about not looking fer work, so you just boot me out and I
can say I tried and got fired, and get me benefits OK?

--
Ineptocracy

(in-ep-toc-ra-cy) €“ a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARW wrote:
He stood on my screwbox and broke the lid. (that is not a pun)

That's no big deal, I called him a **** and thats the end of it.

Now when he put the screw box with the broken lid into the van with
the broken lid facing downwards.............

Need I say more?

Perhaps he was cleverer than you think. You call him a "****" because he
made a mistake [1] and then he deliberately upends the box just for
fun...and calling you a doddery old c**t (I know that they're usually
useful, but...) Did you pick the screws up BTW?

[1] Have you never made a mistake, been ham-fisted or simply careless
Adam? Or have you been the master of perfection since the day you were
born?

If you say no and yes to those questions in that order, then you really are
a bit of a fibber. (Me being polite here)

Think back to the stupid things that you have done since birth (including
your apprenticeship (presuming that you actually had one and weren't born
ready-trained to play with wires) and give the 'lad' a break. ;-)

From one getting a little uninterested of the continuing (and probably
exaggerated) "all apprentices are ****" saga.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

adam wrote:
Now when he put the screw box with the broken lid into the van with the
broken lid facing downwards.............

I once moved house and the youngest shifter picked up a computer
toolbox its strap, took it to the lorry, then for some unfathomable
reason, decided to tip it on its side, causing all the contents to
tumble out.

How do some people manage to get to adulthood without noticing how
gravity effects objects?

JGH
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 25 Jul 2013 19:41:29 +0100, "ARW"
wrote:

He stood on my screwbox and broke the lid. (that is not a pun)

That's no big deal, I called him a **** and thats the end of it.

Now when he put the screw box with the broken lid into the van with the
broken lid facing downwards.............

Need I say more?

Yebut does he understand the difference between a pun and a euphemism?

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, July 25, 2013 7:41:29 PM UTC+1, wrote:
He stood on my screwbox and broke the lid. (that is not a pun)

That's no big deal, I called him a **** and thats the end of it.

Now when he put the screw box with the broken lid into the van with the

broken lid facing downwards.............

Need I say more?

--

Adam

Purely as a point of interest, pig **** is not thick, as you'd discover if you ever stepped on the thin hard shell it develops when piled up outside. Don't ask me how I know but I can tell you it is the most foul smelling product you can imagine.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

He stood on my screwbox and broke the lid. (that is not a pun)

That's no big deal, I called him a **** and thats the end of it.

Now when he put the screw box with the broken lid into the van with the
broken lid facing downwards.............

Need I say more?

Yebut does he understand the difference between a pun and a euphemism?

A pun or pune is a play on words whereas a euphemism is a large brass wind
instrument.

--
€¢DarWin|
_/ _/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

fred wrote:
[snip]

Purely as a point of interest, pig **** is not thick, as you'd discover
if you ever stepped on the thin hard shell it develops when piled up
outside. Don't ask me how I know but I can tell you it is the most foul
smelling product you can imagine.

You must feed your pigs the wrong food. Our pigs, when we had them, dropped
**** that was close to solid.

--
€¢DarWin|
_/ _/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

fred wrote:
[snip]

Purely as a point of interest, pig **** is not thick, as you'd discover
if you ever stepped on the thin hard shell it develops when piled up
outside. Don't ask me how I know but I can tell you it is the most foul
smelling product you can imagine.

You must feed your pigs the wrong food. Our pigs, when we had them, dropped
**** that was close to solid.

As a lad I worked on a pig farm and can confirm their **** was solid lumps
easily shovelled away from the pen (at half a crown a day)

Mike

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 25 July 2013 19:52:51 UTC+1, Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , ARW

writes

He stood on my screwbox and broke the lid. (that is not a pun)

That's no big deal, I called him a **** and thats the end of it.

Now when he put the screw box with the broken lid into the van with the

broken lid facing downwards.............

Need I say more?

An ideal opportunity to learn about screw gauges and lengths while

sorting them back to their proper compartments in his own time?

Years ago we asked a YTS to sort a box of mixed screws and bolts, he sorted them into large and small, not quite what we had in mind.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , fred
writes

Purely as a point of interest, pig **** is not thick, as you'd discover if you ever stepped on the thin hard shell it develops when piled up outside. Don't
ask me how I know but I can tell you it is the most foul smelling product you can imagine.

Human **** left overnight in a locked room in mid-summer also develops a
thin hard shell. When pierced the smell knocks you over.

--
Simon

12) The Second Rule of Expectations
An EXPECTATION is a Premeditated resentment.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, 26 July 2013 12:23:45 UTC+1, postmaster @ stejonda wrote:
In message , fred

writes

Purely as a point of interest, pig **** is not thick, as you'd discover if you ever stepped on the thin hard shell it develops when piled up outside. Don't

ask me how I know but I can tell you it is the most foul smelling product you can imagine.

Human **** left overnight in a locked room in mid-summer also develops a

thin hard shell. When pierced the smell knocks you over.

When, why and how did you discover this, as it doesn't sound like the usual google search result ;-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 26/07/2013 12:58, whisky-dave wrote:
On Friday, 26 July 2013 12:23:45 UTC+1, postmaster @ stejonda wrote:
In message , fred

writes

Purely as a point of interest, pig **** is not thick, as you'd discover if you ever stepped on the thin hard shell it develops when piled up outside. Don't

ask me how I know but I can tell you it is the most foul smelling product you can imagine.

Human **** left overnight in a locked room in mid-summer also develops a

thin hard shell. When pierced the smell knocks you over.

When, why and how did you discover this, as it doesn't sound like the usual google search result ;-)

you obviously want to get to the bottom of this don't you ? :-)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 26 Jul 2013 04:58:55 -0700, whisky-dave wrote:

On Friday, 26 July 2013 12:23:45 UTC+1, postmaster @ stejonda wrote:
In message ,
fred

writes

Purely as a point of interest, pig **** is not thick, as you'd
discover if you ever stepped on the thin hard shell it develops when
piled up outside. Don't

ask me how I know but I can tell you it is the most foul smelling
product you can imagine.

Human **** left overnight in a locked room in mid-summer also develops

thin hard shell. When pierced the smell knocks you over.

When, why and how did you discover this, as it doesn't sound like the
usual google search result ;-)

It sounds like the sort of thing Adam would tell us...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 26 Jul 2013 13:06:36 +0100, Stephen H wrote:

On 26/07/2013 12:58, whisky-dave wrote:
On Friday, 26 July 2013 12:23:45 UTC+1, postmaster @ stejonda wrote:
In message ,
fred

writes

Purely as a point of interest, pig **** is not thick, as you'd
discover if you ever stepped on the thin hard shell it develops when
piled up outside. Don't

ask me how I know but I can tell you it is the most foul smelling
product you can imagine.

Human **** left overnight in a locked room in mid-summer also develops

thin hard shell. When pierced the smell knocks you over.

When, why and how did you discover this, as it doesn't sound like the
usual google search result ;-)

you obviously want to get to the bottom of this don't you ? :-)

Nothing wrong with analysis.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , "postmaster @ stejonda"
writes
In message ,
fred writes

Purely as a point of interest, pig **** is not thick, as you'd
discover if you ever stepped on the thin hard shell it develops when
piled up outside. Don't
ask me how I know but I can tell you it is the most foul smelling
product you can imagine.

Human **** left overnight in a locked room in mid-summer also develops
a thin hard shell. When pierced the smell knocks you over.

HTF did you discover that?
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , bert ]
writes
In message , "postmaster @ stejonda"
writes
In message ,
fred writes

Purely as a point of interest, pig **** is not thick, as you'd
discover if you ever stepped on the thin hard shell it develops when
piled up outside. Don't
ask me how I know but I can tell you it is the most foul smelling
product you can imagine.

Human **** left overnight in a locked room in mid-summer also develops
a thin hard shell. When pierced the smell knocks you over.

HTF did you discover that?

I used to work in mental health - with colleague who would literally
leave **** for others to clean up.

--
Simon

12) The Second Rule of Expectations
An EXPECTATION is a Premeditated resentment.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday 26 July 2013 12:23 postmaster @ stejonda wrote in uk.d-i-y:

In message , fred
writes

Purely as a point of interest, pig **** is not thick, as you'd discover if
you ever stepped on the thin hard shell it develops when piled up outside.
Don't ask me how I know but I can tell you it is the most foul smelling
product you can imagine.

Human **** left overnight in a locked room in mid-summer also develops a
thin hard shell. When pierced the smell knocks you over.

I would like to know how you know that...

Reading this on the web? See:

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Unbeliever wrote:
ARW wrote:
[...]

From one getting a little uninterested of the continuing (and probably
exaggerated) "all apprentices are ****" saga.

I don't think that calling him a clumsy **** for doing what he did is
unreasonable. I did not shout or scream at at him. Consider it a term of
endearment. It was the end of it. I'm a screw box down and he did not get a
bollocking - accidents happen.

It matters not if he deliberately emptied the contents of the box. I swept
them into a carrier bag and he sorted them out into the new box in his own
time - every clip, every screw and every crimp.

As to have I ever ever made any mistakes, been ham-fisted or simply
careless. I am surprised that you needed to ask. I often post examples of
things that have gone wrong when I am at work - it's just there are more
apprentice mistakes than Adam mistakes. OK?

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 26 Jul 2013 04:58:55 -0700, whisky-dave wrote:

On Friday, 26 July 2013 12:23:45 UTC+1, postmaster @ stejonda wrote:
In message ,
fred

writes

Purely as a point of interest, pig **** is not thick, as you'd
discover if you ever stepped on the thin hard shell it develops
when piled up outside. Don't

ask me how I know but I can tell you it is the most foul smelling
product you can imagine.

Human **** left overnight in a locked room in mid-summer also
develops a

thin hard shell. When pierced the smell knocks you over.

When, why and how did you discover this, as it doesn't sound like the
usual google search result ;-)

It sounds like the sort of thing Adam would tell us...

Never smelt that:-)

One of the worst smells I have smelt was from a decaying rat in a loft one
scorching hot summer.

The second worse was the house with 3 dogs in the bedroom where I needed to
lift the carpet. There were inches of dog**** on the floor. The owner said
"no problem" rolled up the carpet and threw it out the window. This was a
rented property!

Or mayby the chicken factory. I could not eat chicken for nearly a full day
after working there.

As an aside I was the only one that was prepared to work at an Halal
slaughter house. And I mean working on the electrics - I was not asked to
have a go at slitting animals throats. I was also given strict instructions
not to order a bacon sandwich for breakfast:-)

The slaughter house was an odd smell but not a nasty smell.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote in message
Unbeliever wrote:
ARW wrote:
[...]

From one getting a little uninterested of the continuing (and probably
exaggerated) "all apprentices are ****" saga.

I don't think that calling him a clumsy **** for doing what he did is
unreasonable. I did not shout or scream at at him. Consider it a term of
endearment. It was the end of it. I'm a screw box down and he did not get
a bollocking - accidents happen.

It matters not if he deliberately emptied the contents of the box. I swept
them into a carrier bag and he sorted them out into the new box in his own
time - every clip, every screw and every crimp.

As to have I ever ever made any mistakes, been ham-fisted or simply
careless. I am surprised that you needed to ask. I often post examples of
things that have gone wrong when I am at work - it's just there are more
apprentice mistakes than Adam mistakes. OK?

When I was an apprentice I broke the shaft of a hammer. The hammer was
owned by the heating engineer who was training me.

I was scared of him and chucked the hammer under the floorboards. He found
it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, July 26, 2013 6:21:29 PM UTC+1, postmaster @ stejonda wrote:
I used to work in mental health - with colleague who would literally
leave **** for others to clean up.

Theirs, or patients'?

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 26/07/2013 18:21, postmaster @ stejonda wrote:
I used to work in mental health - with colleague who would literally
leave **** for others to clean up.

Your _colleague_ did that, not the ..er.. clients?

Andy
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Vir Campestris
writes
On 26/07/2013 18:21, postmaster @ stejonda wrote:
I used to work in mental health - with colleague who would literally
leave **** for others to clean up.

Your _colleague_ did that, not the ..er.. clients?

Yes.

And one colleague had a habit of leaving menstrual-blood-stained tissues
on the floor of the staff loo every n weeks. She was a medic.

People are fascinating when you get out of the mainstream.

OT - thick as shit Eric[_18_] UK diy 37 June 14th 13 07:44 AM
OT Thick as pig shit ARW UK diy 55 January 12th 13 12:57 PM
New Apprentice ARW UK diy 4 October 25th 12 08:54 AM
Belfort Instrument Company DigiWx AWOS SHIT, SHIT and MORE SHIT oilstick Electronics Repair 1 July 21st 12 02:00 AM
That's one less apprentice ARWadsworth UK diy 61 June 25th 12 09:44 PM