Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Worcester Bosch Boiler repairs

www.worcesterboilerrepairs.com offers same day boiler repairs at an affordable price.Areas covered London, Surrey and Kent.
Experienced boiler repair engineer who worked for Worcester Bosch boiler manufacturer.Over the years thousands of Worcester Boilers and Worcester Bosch boilers have been repaired and serviced.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/04/2016 10:55, wrote:
www.worcesterboilerrepairs.com offers same day boiler repairs

You kidding? Someone in this group posted for help and they were 8 years
late!

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 8:26:28 PM UTC+1, John Rumm wrote:
On 14/04/2016 10:55, wrote:
www.worcesterboilerrepairs.com offers same day boiler repairs

You kidding? Someone in this group posted for help and they were 8 years
late!

--
Cheers,

John.

\================================================= ===============

What it was posted 8 years ago are you sure about it?

Mobile Phones Repairs
we'll come to you
www.workingmobiledirect.co.uk
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, April 14, 2016 at 11:28:59 AM UTC+1, Robin wrote:
On 14/04/2016 10:55, wrote:

I'd wager there's no such company as "Worcester Bosch Boiler Repairs".
Reads like a sole trader trying to "big up" - hence no company name, no
address, no Gas Safe registration.

--
Robin

www.worcesterboilerrepairs.com offers same day boiler repairs at an affordable price.Areas covered London, Surrey and Kent.
Highly Experienced boiler repair engineer who also worked for Worcester Bosch boiler manufacturer.Over the years thousands of Worcester Boilers and Worcester Bosch boilers have been repaired and serviced. Mohun Ayadassen gas safe registered engineer. Gas safe Registered before working for Worcester Bosch, Gas safe registered when working as a Worcester Bosch engineer and Currently Gas safe registered.07737845657.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
www.worcesterboilerrepairs.com offers same day boiler repairs

You kidding? Someone in this group posted for help and they were 8 years
late!

What it was posted 8 years ago are you sure about it?

Could we have that again in English?

From the OP:

On Tuesday, January 1, 2008 at 8:24:57 PM UTC, wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm having some problems with my boiler (very VERY slow heating of the
rads) so I phoned Worcester Bosch to arrange a boiler service.

Just over 8 years ago...

Its bad enough being a spammer, but a completely clueless one as well?

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , John
Rumm escribió:

Its bad enough being a spammer, but a completely clueless one as well?

Interesting that worcesterboilerrepairs.com and
workingmobiledirect.co.uk are both registered to Surrey addresses a few
miles apart, with a distinctive way of spelling the street address.

Helloooo, Mohun, have you stopped spamming yet?

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) Windows 10: less of an OS, more of a drive-by mugging.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16/04/2016 04:43, Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artículo , John
Rumm escribió:

Its bad enough being a spammer, but a completely clueless one as well?

Helloooo, Mohun, have you stopped spamming yet?

I suspect so ;-)

I actually had a phone call from him today, he had read and taken on
board the content of the links I posted to the FAQ etc.

Prior to that he had no idea how homeownershub was basically just
feeding to and from usenet etc.

He seemed quite concerned that he had upset folks and was quite apologetic.

(that was what inspired me to write the into for other users on the web
site)

--
Cheers,

John.