Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT beetroot juice

IIRC there was some discussion recently about the above re blood
pressure. Having had some unpleasant experiences with the legal high
known as beta blockers (and now also with amlodipine), I'm determined to
get off medication altogether. I've got me a Nutri Ninja but I hate
beetroot, so anyone got any alternatives? Not that keen on kale either
as it happens :-)

celebrity juice brass monkey UK diy 2 November 14th 12 08:28 PM
A bit OT - Frozen apple juice robgraham UK diy 4 November 20th 11 06:04 PM
OT little boy wants apple juice mm Home Repair 1 June 16th 07 11:31 AM
How much juice does it use? aspasia Home Repair 25 November 17th 06 11:01 PM
Mazatlan Juice Steve B Home Repair 15 October 28th 06 01:38 PM