Lorraine

Default Colouring tile grout

The professional who tiled my bathroom walls seems to have coloured
the grout to match the background colour of the tiles. I have to
replace several broken tiles. Can I colour the grout and, if so, with
what?
Martin

"Lorraine" wrote in message
om...
The professional who tiled my bathroom walls seems to have coloured
the grout to match the background colour of the tiles. I have to
replace several broken tiles. Can I colour the grout and, if so, with
what?

You can either buy pre-coloured grout, or grout colorant; but be careful;
unless you know what was used on the original tiles a close colour match
could be difficult.

Is it OK to Tile and Grout the same day? Eno Case UK diy 17 August 29th 20 02:30 AM
Screwfix Tile Cutter Rod Hewitt UK diy 5 October 28th 03 10:44 PM
Removing tile paint Thee_Psycho UK diy 1 October 8th 03 02:51 PM
cutting hole in ceramic tile Dave Liquorice UK diy 20 July 30th 03 02:01 PM
Cutting a tile in situ? Shelagh Roberts UK diy 7 July 28th 03 10:33 PM