Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Help to convert toilet to washing machine connection

My daughter has just started the process of purchasing a house. There is
not facility for a washing machine, but there is a toilet installed
under the stairs which she does not require. I wonder if it is easy to
remove the toilet and plumb a washing machine in its place. The water
connection should be no problem but what about the waste? Is there a
fitting that can be placed in the toilet outlet that would make it easy
to connect a washing machine waste? I am at the disadvantage that I have
not had the opportunity to visit, so do not know exactly how it is
plumbed at the moment. Any pointers would be most welcomed.