Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Gas meter ventilation requirement

OUr gas meter is at high level in the pantry of our bungalow. There
is an airbrick at about 4' height which introduces quite a lot of cold
air and dust/dirt and SWIMBO would like to block it off.

Google isn't clear. What and where are the regs applying to it and
more simply can I put a piece of card in front of the airbrick?

--
AnthonyL

GFCI Requirement? Larry[_21_] Home Repair 33 April 28th 12 11:38 AM
Urgent Requirement:-- [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 July 10th 07 11:05 AM
Meter cupboard ventilation Hugh UK diy 5 August 7th 06 08:35 AM
UPDATE: 11 Meter to 10 Meter Yagi Antenna Conversion Brad Electronics Repair 1 June 18th 06 08:49 PM
Odd rivetting requirement ? [email protected] UK diy 9 February 20th 05 11:05 PM