Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Brexit The Movie

On Wednesday, 3 February 2016 20:40:05 UTC, Hilo Black wrote:
On 03/02/16 09:58, Hilo Black wrote:

Of course sanity just prevailed in Scotland, but is leaving the EU,
the saner choice?

IMO the voters will decide that it isn't. Not for any well thought
out reason, just because they don't see any urgent need to leave.

Well those that see their towns being flooded with immigrants, most
certainly do.

We'll see...

There aren't very many towns flooded with EU immigrants. The
bulk of towns that are are flooded with ex empire immigrants.

Sure, plenty of the ignorant may well vote to leave the EU
because they don't realise that leaving the EU will have no
effect on the ex empire immigrants, but I don't there will

Merkel intends to send a lot of non-European, rapist, robber, scroungers over here if we're still in the EUSSR.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"harry" wrote in message
[...]

BULL****. She isnt going to give them EU citizenship,
so there is no way that they can get to Britain any
more than those in Calais can.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/02/16 08:21, Hilo Black wrote:

"harry" wrote in message
[...]

I think she already has

--
"It is an established fact to 97% confidence limits than left wing

OT Brexit song harry UK diy 1 November 6th 15 08:34 AM
Brexit [email protected] UK diy 76 September 28th 15 10:41 AM
Brexit [email protected] Woodworking 5 September 26th 15 02:34 PM
OT. EUSSR Brexit. harryagain[_2_] UK diy 118 May 29th 15 08:14 PM
OT. EU and Brexit harryagain[_2_] UK diy 5 April 12th 14 04:51 PM