Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lace Curtain Tip

In Wilkinsons today buying a new level.

And its reassuring to know that both the floors
in Wilkinsons - that particular branch anyway and
shelves at home put up 20 or more years ago are
still level. On the way to the tools I went through
the curtain aisle, and my tip is

If you're ever sent to Wilkinsons to buy net curtains
you now need to ask for "Voile Panels". At least I assume
that's what they were. I couldn't ask an assistant as
otherwise they'd presumably expect me to go through the
motions of thinking about buying some.

A quick browse of their website confirms this - no
mention of net curtains anywhere. So don't forget
its "voile panels" from now on.

harry

Presumably as with straight bananas and straight cucumbers
this is the result of some new EU regulation or other.

/harry

michael adams

Crazy Lace Dan Ross Woodturning 0 June 19th 15 04:44 AM
Curtain Rails? Donwill[_3_] UK diy 14 March 11th 11 11:10 AM
cord or boot lace normanwisdom UK diy 10 July 20th 06 07:23 PM
curtain DIY [email protected] Home Repair 0 December 28th 05 11:41 PM
How a "shoe lace" saved our @#$ Bill Home Repair 55 October 11th 05 02:18 AM