Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ss ss is offline

Default Joining wires

When I come to permanently install my extractor fan and LED panels (2).
They are a temp set up at the moment as I will be re tiling and a new
plasterboard ceiling.

I have used a couple of reusable wago connectors but would prefer (I
think) to use some other method I was thinking block connectors or butt
crimping, what would be best, or some other. The connections will be in
a choc box.

Another question With the wago connectors it is the one with 4 levers,
that is 4 cables of the same polarity in the connector, which is for
without double checking as I done this 2 weeks ago (and failing memory)
live in and 3 lives out for 2 LEDs and an extractor fan.

If I use a block connector would I say use say a double block and on one
side the live in and twist the 3 x outs together on the other side?
Is this shoddy or what is the best/safest way to do this.