Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Recycling / binning old motherboards

I have a couple of dozen of these with all the important ICs CPUs etc
removed.

They are junk to all intents and purposes.

What is the best way of getting rid of them?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/10/15 15:40, Fredxxx wrote:
I have a couple of dozen of these with all the important ICs CPUs etc
removed.

They are junk to all intents and purposes.

What is the best way of getting rid of them?

Almost no value whatsoever - not even gold

Take em to the tip and chuck in the 'electronics' bin

--
Global warming is the new Margaret Thatcher. There is no ill in the
world it's not directly responsible for.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Well many tips have a place for old electronic items I understand. The
problem for many is that most of the time they seem to only want things that
look reasonable. Goodness knows what they do with them.
I actually am using an old motherboard now.. grin.
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
or what I say, you don't have to
"Fredxxx" wrote in message
I have a couple of dozen of these with all the important ICs CPUs etc
removed.

They are junk to all intents and purposes.

What is the best way of getting rid of them?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/10/15 16:33, Brian-Gaff wrote:
Well many tips have a place for old electronic items I understand. The
problem for many is that most of the time they seem to only want things that
look reasonable. Goodness knows what they do with them.
I actually am using an old motherboard now.. grin.
Brian

I was, but it went funny on me and died - sort of.

--
Global warming is the new Margaret Thatcher. There is no ill in the
world it's not directly responsible for.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 5 Oct 2015 15:49:24 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 05/10/15 15:40, Fredxxx wrote:
I have a couple of dozen of these with all the important ICs CPUs etc
removed.

They are junk to all intents and purposes.

What is the best way of getting rid of them?

Almost no value whatsoever - not even gold

Take em to the tip and chuck in the 'electronics' bin

Hmmm. I tool a smallish box of old motherboards and other PCBs to a
recyclers and they gave me a cheque for 26 quid. Nearly twice as much
as I got for a small trailer full of ally down the scrappy. May not be
lot to some but we were going past the place after having a clearout.
;-)

They had box half full of old connectors, plugs and sockets. I asked
if they were 'junk'. 'No' he said, '£200 a tonne'. ;-)

http://www.awarefiners.com/computer-recycling.php

They offer a collection service but I'm not sure if there is a cost. A
mate has used one of the cheapo couriers for some of his old computer
gear and still makes a decent amount. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 15:40:47 +0100, Fredxxx wrote:

I have a couple of dozen of these with all the important ICs CPUs etc
removed.

They are junk to all intents and purposes.

What is the best way of getting rid of them?

Your council's roadside blue box (or wherever you put things like toasters, etc).

--
The state of Texas has executed yet another inmate. But Unforeseen legal issues have arisen. The state has killed so many people this year, it must now register as a tobacco company.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Brian-Gaff
writes
Well many tips have a place for old electronic items I understand. The
problem for many is that most of the time they seem to only want things that
look reasonable. Goodness knows what they do with them.

Ours seems happy to take things like mobos in boxes etc.

I assume they filter out anything that could be sold on (they have space
were they sell on stuff like old doors, bikes, chairs etc.) and the rest
goes off to where ever old electrical stuff gets sent.

Though we have a bin in the local town for small electrical items and I
would I normally take such things there as i can chuck them in the car
and wait till I am passing
--
Chris French

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Thanks, there are quite a few assorted PCBs as well. Phoned one local
place that takes PCs and they were talking of charges for certificates
and the like rather than the PCBs having any value!

AWA Refiners are unfortunately in Harlow so I doubt it will be cost
effective to send anything there.

I'm reluctant at the local tip as I have permits and they are very hot
on anything that looks slightly commercial.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/10/2015 17:10, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 15:40:47 +0100, Fredxxx wrote:

I have a couple of dozen of these with all the important ICs CPUs etc
removed.

They are junk to all intents and purposes.

What is the best way of getting rid of them?

Your council's roadside blue box (or wherever you put things like
toasters, etc).

This is England, we don't have blue boxes.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/10/2015 16:51, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
"Fredxxx" wrote in message
I have a couple of dozen of these with all the important ICs CPUs etc
removed.

They are junk to all intents and purposes.

What is the best way of getting rid of them?

Dustbin.

I guess a couple at a time might not be noticed :-)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/10/2015 16:33, Brian-Gaff wrote:
Well many tips have a place for old electronic items I understand. The
problem for many is that most of the time they seem to only want things that
look reasonable. Goodness knows what they do with them.
I actually am using an old motherboard now.. grin.
Brian

They expect complete items, and I am reluctant to take this number of
PCBs as I can guarantee they will question if this number represents
household waste or something more commercial. The fines are such I
don't want to find out.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/10/2015 15:40, Fredxxx wrote:
I have a couple of dozen of these with all the important ICs CPUs etc
removed.

They are junk to all intents and purposes.

What is the best way of getting rid of them?

Put them in a picture frame and sell them as modern art.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 18:39:49 +0100, Fredxxx wrote:

On 05/10/2015 17:10, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 15:40:47 +0100, Fredxxx wrote:

I have a couple of dozen of these with all the important ICs CPUs etc
removed.

They are junk to all intents and purposes.

What is the best way of getting rid of them?

Your council's roadside blue box (or wherever you put things like
toasters, etc).

This is England, we don't have blue boxes.

What do you do with for example a dead laptop or iron or personal stereo?

--
Shotgun wedding: A case of wife or death.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Fredxxx" wrote in message
I have a couple of dozen of these with all the important ICs CPUs etc
removed.

They are junk to all intents and purposes.

What is the best way of getting rid of them?

Dustbin.

I guess a couple at a time might not be noticed :-)

Well, they can't be very big. Just shove the lot in.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 18:39:49 +0100, Fredxxx wrote:

On 05/10/2015 17:10, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 15:40:47 +0100, Fredxxx wrote:

I have a couple of dozen of these with all the important ICs CPUs etc
removed.

They are junk to all intents and purposes.

What is the best way of getting rid of them?

Your council's roadside blue box (or wherever you put things like
toasters, etc).

This is England, we don't have blue boxes.

What do you do with for example a dead laptop or iron or personal stereo?

Same as I do with dead desktops, lawn mowers, microwaves, toasters etc.
Leave them by the front gate for the pikey scrap man.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/10/2015 18:49, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 18:39:49 +0100, Fredxxx wrote:

On 05/10/2015 17:10, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 15:40:47 +0100, Fredxxx wrote:

I have a couple of dozen of these with all the important ICs CPUs etc
removed.

They are junk to all intents and purposes.

What is the best way of getting rid of them?

Your council's roadside blue box (or wherever you put things like
toasters, etc).

This is England, we don't have blue boxes.

What do you do with for example a dead laptop or iron or personal stereo?

Responsible people take electrical items to the local tip. They have a
special bin for that stuff.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 18:39:49 +0100, Fredxxx wrote:

On 05/10/2015 17:10, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 15:40:47 +0100, Fredxxx wrote:

I have a couple of dozen of these with all the important ICs CPUs etc
removed.

They are junk to all intents and purposes.

What is the best way of getting rid of them?

Your council's roadside blue box (or wherever you put things like
toasters, etc).

This is England, we don't have blue boxes.

What do you do with for example a dead laptop or iron or personal stereo?

here, you put them in a bag marked "Electricals" and leave it beside the
recycling bin.

--
Please note new email address:

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 18:58:11 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 18:39:49 +0100, Fredxxx wrote:

On 05/10/2015 17:10, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 15:40:47 +0100, Fredxxx wrote:

I have a couple of dozen of these with all the important ICs CPUs etc
removed.

They are junk to all intents and purposes.

What is the best way of getting rid of them?

Your council's roadside blue box (or wherever you put things like
toasters, etc).

This is England, we don't have blue boxes.

What do you do with for example a dead laptop or iron or personal stereo?

Same as I do with dead desktops, lawn mowers, microwaves, toasters etc.
Leave them by the front gate for the pikey scrap man.

That says a lot about your area.

--
There is no such thing as a law abiding motorist, just those who have been scammed and those yet to be scammed!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 19:00:55 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 05/10/2015 18:49, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 18:39:49 +0100, Fredxxx wrote:

On 05/10/2015 17:10, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 15:40:47 +0100, Fredxxx wrote:

I have a couple of dozen of these with all the important ICs CPUs etc
removed.

They are junk to all intents and purposes.

What is the best way of getting rid of them?

Your council's roadside blue box (or wherever you put things like
toasters, etc).

This is England, we don't have blue boxes.

What do you do with for example a dead laptop or iron or personal stereo?

Responsible people take electrical items to the local tip. They have a
special bin for that stuff.

Responsible councils collect from your door, like they do with paper, plastic, garden refuse etc.

If I have a LOT of stuff that isn't collected like that, eg scrap wood, I'll take it to the skip. Otherwise it goes in the landfill bin.

--
Illegal is a big sick bird.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 19:04:38 +0100, charles wrote:

In article ,
Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 18:39:49 +0100, Fredxxx wrote:

On 05/10/2015 17:10, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 15:40:47 +0100, Fredxxx wrote:

I have a couple of dozen of these with all the important ICs CPUs etc
removed.

They are junk to all intents and purposes.

What is the best way of getting rid of them?

Your council's roadside blue box (or wherever you put things like
toasters, etc).

This is England, we don't have blue boxes.

What do you do with for example a dead laptop or iron or personal stereo?

here, you put them in a bag marked "Electricals" and leave it beside the
recycling bin.

Are you England or Scotland? Fred appears to think England doesn't do that.

--
The squaw on the hippopotamus is equal to the sons of the squaws on the other two hides!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/10/2015 19:18, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 19:04:38 +0100, charles
wrote:

wrote:

I have a couple of dozen of these with all the important ICs CPUs
etc
removed.

They are junk to all intents and purposes.

What is the best way of getting rid of them?

Your council's roadside blue box (or wherever you put things like
toasters, etc).

This is England, we don't have blue boxes.

What do you do with for example a dead laptop or iron or personal
stereo?

here, you put them in a bag marked "Electricals" and leave it beside the
recycling bin.

Are you England or Scotland? Fred appears to think England doesn't do
that.

Around here we put batteries and small electrical items in a separate
bag and leave it by the bins. A motherboard would be classed as large.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 18:39:49 +0100, Fredxxx wrote:

On 05/10/2015 17:10, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 15:40:47 +0100, Fredxxx wrote:

I have a couple of dozen of these with all the important ICs CPUs etc
removed.

They are junk to all intents and purposes.

What is the best way of getting rid of them?

Your council's roadside blue box (or wherever you put things like
toasters, etc).

This is England, we don't have blue boxes.

What do you do with for example a dead laptop or iron or personal
stereo?

Same as I do with dead desktops, lawn mowers, microwaves, toasters etc.
Leave them by the front gate for the pikey scrap man.

That says a lot about your area.

I was waiting for that so very predictable stupid comment. I just knew that
you would take the bait.
This area is classed as a desirable area to live in, I did not know this
when we moved here.
Yer see Peter, people here scrap appliances when they start to play up or
look scruffy. We do not go looking for washing machines on freecycle etc -
like you do.
I suppose that the scrap men are pikey, I'm not really too sure about that.
But they go to areas where there is money to be made. Do you understand
that?
Give Steph Wood my regards.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Tough Guy no. 1265
wrote:
On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 19:04:38 +0100, charles
wrote:

wrote:

I have a couple of dozen of these with all the important ICs CPUs
etc removed.

They are junk to all intents and purposes.

What is the best way of getting rid of them?

Your council's roadside blue box (or wherever you put things like
toasters, etc).

This is England, we don't have blue boxes.

What do you do with for example a dead laptop or iron or personal
stereo?

here, you put them in a bag marked "Electricals" and leave it beside
the recycling bin.

Are you England or Scotland? Fred appears to think England doesn't do
that.

I am in England, but whetehr it is collected or not is up to the District
Council - there are over 300 of them!

--
Please note new email address:

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 18:39:21 +0100, Fredxxx wrote:

snip

They had box half full of old connectors, plugs and sockets. I asked
if they were 'junk'. 'No' he said, '£200 a tonne'. ;-)

http://www.awarefiners.com/computer-recycling.php

They offer a collection service but I'm not sure if there is a cost. A
mate has used one of the cheapo couriers for some of his old computer
gear and still makes a decent amount. ;-)

Thanks, there are quite a few assorted PCBs as well. Phoned one local
place that takes PCs and they were talking of charges for certificates
and the like rather than the PCBs having any value!

AWA Refiners are unfortunately in Harlow so I doubt it will be cost
effective to send anything there.

I guess that depends on the cost of getting them there? If you take a
picture of what you have and weigh them and email that to AWA they may
be able to give you an approximate value. They may also agree to
collect your items the next time they are going past (possibly free?)
or you could send them via one of the cheapo couriers.

Even if you only earned a fiver, at least you would know they weren't
going to landfill and you would have a fiver. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

news On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 18:39:49 +0100, Fredxxx wrote:

[...]

Why do they let you stay there with your Micra then?

Yer see Peter, people here scrap appliances when they start to play up or
look scruffy. We do not go looking for washing machines on freecycle etc -
like you do.

More fool you.

I suppose that the scrap men are pikey, I'm not really too sure about that.
But they go to areas where there is money to be made. Do you understand
that?

For some reason the pikey scrapmen around here stay in the pikey areas (where they no doubt get free washing machines from benefits). I had to phone one to come out here and get my freezer.

Give Steph Wood my regards.

Done.

--
Advice given to RAF pilots during WWII:
"When a prang seems inevitable, endeavour to strike the softest, cheapest object in the vicinity as slowly and gently as possible."
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 19:24:50 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 05/10/2015 19:18, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 19:04:38 +0100, charles
wrote:

wrote:

I have a couple of dozen of these with all the important ICs CPUs
etc
removed.

They are junk to all intents and purposes.

What is the best way of getting rid of them?

Your council's roadside blue box (or wherever you put things like
toasters, etc).

This is England, we don't have blue boxes.

What do you do with for example a dead laptop or iron or personal
stereo?

here, you put them in a bag marked "Electricals" and leave it beside the
recycling bin.

Are you England or Scotland? Fred appears to think England doesn't do
that.

Around here we put batteries and small electrical items in a separate
bag and leave it by the bins. A motherboard would be classed as large.

That stuff goes along with glass in a box about 2 foot long here. Anything that fits in it they will take, even a printer which sticks out the top.

--
Beyond a critical point within a finite space, freedom diminishes as numbers increase...the human question is not how many can possibly survive within the system, but what kind of existence is possible for those who do survive. -- Frank Herbert (Dune)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/10/2015 19:53, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 19:24:50 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 05/10/2015 19:18, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 19:04:38 +0100, charles
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

That's handy.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Possibly because it has a hand brake that works and the car is a credit to
its owner.

Yer see Peter, people here scrap appliances when they start to play up or
look scruffy. We do not go looking for washing machines on freecycle
etc -
like you do.

More fool you.

It is called having money in the bank due to working for a living.
You will never have this experience.

I suppose that the scrap men are pikey, I'm not really too sure about
that.
But they go to areas where there is money to be made. Do you understand
that?

For some reason the pikey scrapmen around here stay in the pikey areas
(where they no doubt get free washing machines from benefits). I had to
phone one to come out here and get my freezer.

Be careful where you park your ...... er ........ "car". They will quite
correctly identify it as scrap and take it away.
If they don't, the police will.

Give Steph Wood my regards.

Done.

You really do plumb the depths.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

[...]

In the past month I have disposed of four glass paneled interior doors as we
now have new ones.
I always hated them.
Cut them up with a jigsaw and put the wood into the gardening bin.
The glass went into the tin/glass/can bin.
Collection for these bins is every two weeks.
The old doors would have flattered your house.
HA!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 20:07:59 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

[...]

They don't like wood in the gardening bin here, it doesn't rot well with twigs and grass.

Could someone else not have used those doors?

--
Do files get embarrassed when they get unzipped?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

No problems here.

Could someone else not have used those doors?

I did put them on freecycle and freegle but got no replies.
I gave it over a week before I cut them up.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Depends what they do with it. They used to like cardboard in with our garden waste, now they want it in with the paper. Maybe yours gets attacked by a tree shredder type thing so anything goes.

Could someone else not have used those doors?

I did put them on freecycle and freegle but got no replies.
I gave it over a week before I cut them up.

You surprise me, trying to give something away to someone you'd refer to as pikey. Windows and doors often go on freecycle here, and always get taken. I just got an as new piece of double glazing! A big one.

--
Why are Jewish Men circumcised? Because Jewish women don't like anything that isn't 20% off.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 18:58:11 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:

[...]

Slopy there is it?

And a Micra is never a credit, even brand new. Especially for someone as tall as you. https://youtu.be/xWct_KYGRQo

Yer see Peter, people here scrap appliances when they start to play up or
look scruffy. We do not go looking for washing machines on freecycle
etc -
like you do.

More fool you.

It is called having money in the bank due to working for a living.
You will never have this experience.

Why work more then throw things away?

I suppose that the scrap men are pikey, I'm not really too sure about
that.
But they go to areas where there is money to be made. Do you understand
that?

For some reason the pikey scrapmen around here stay in the pikey areas
(where they no doubt get free washing machines from benefits). I had to
phone one to come out here and get my freezer.

Be careful where you park your ...... er ........ "car". They will quite
correctly identify it as scrap and take it away.

Too much paperwork.

If they don't, the police will.

I know all the police.

Give Steph Wood my regards.

Done.

You really do plumb the depths.

What?

--
A scientist from Texas A&M University has invented a bra that keeps women's breasts from jiggling and prevents the nipples from pushing through the fabric when cold weather sets in.
At a news conference announcing the invention, the scientist was taken outside by a group of cowboys, who then proceeded to kick the **** out of him.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 19:59:41 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 05/10/2015 19:53, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 19:24:50 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 05/10/2015 19:18, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:
On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 19:04:38 +0100, charles
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

The landfill bin is handy for whatever they don't want. I'm not travelling to the recycling centre unless I have a large amount of something to dispose of.

--
The best parliament is a well-hung one?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Fredxxx wrote

I have a couple of dozen of these with
all the important ICs CPUs etc removed.

They are junk to all intents and purposes.

What is the best way of getting rid of them?

Toss them in the bin. There is nothing special about the disposal of them.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Wot?

And a Micra is never a credit, even brand new. Especially for someone as
tall as you. https://youtu.be/xWct_KYGRQo

I fit in very easily. If I did not we would not have bought one.
Mrs Pounder Esq is into buying a Nissan Juke, whatever that is.
You see Mr Hucker, I don't give a **** about cars.

Yer see Peter, people here scrap appliances when they start to play up
or
look scruffy. We do not go looking for washing machines on freecycle
etc -
like you do.

More fool you.

It is called having money in the bank due to working for a living.
You will never have this experience.

Why work more then throw things away?

It's called a standard of living.
You will never have this experience.

I suppose that the scrap men are pikey, I'm not really too sure about
that.
But they go to areas where there is money to be made. Do you understand
that?

For some reason the pikey scrapmen around here stay in the pikey areas
(where they no doubt get free washing machines from benefits). I had to
phone one to come out here and get my freezer.

Be careful where you park your ...... er ........ "car". They will quite
correctly identify it as scrap and take it away.

Too much paperwork.

Is that all that is stopping them?

If they don't, the police will.

I know all the police.

Nar, they know you.
Just how shameful is that?

Give Steph Wood my regards.

Done.

You really do plumb the depths.

What?

Knowing her is plumbing the depths.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

I was trying to avoid making the mess of cutting them up, I'm still finding
bits of shattered toughened glass.

--
Why are Jewish Men circumcised? Because Jewish women don't like anything
that isn't 20% off.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 20:07:59 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:

[...]

Why didn't you just take the whole thing to the skip and let them decide what to do with it? Oh yes, Micras are small.

--
A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote in message
news On Mon, 05 Oct 2015 19:27:29 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:

[...]

Slope - ee. Tilted. Hilly, requiring use of a handbrake to park.

And a Micra is never a credit, even brand new. Especially for someone as
tall as you. https://youtu.be/xWct_KYGRQo

I fit in very easily. If I did not we would not have bought one.

No you don't. You have told me you are well over 6 foot.

Mrs Pounder Esq is into buying a Nissan Juke, whatever that is.
You see Mr Hucker, I don't give a **** about cars.

Prefer bicycles?

Yer see Peter, people here scrap appliances when they start to play up
or
look scruffy. We do not go looking for washing machines on freecycle
etc -
like you do.

More fool you.

It is called having money in the bank due to working for a living.
You will never have this experience.

Why work more then throw things away?

It's called a standard of living.
You will never have this experience.

It's called wasting time and energy on pointless things and having less leisure time.

I suppose that the scrap men are pikey, I'm not really too sure about
that.
But they go to areas where there is money to be made. Do you understand
that?

For some reason the pikey scrapmen around here stay in the pikey areas
(where they no doubt get free washing machines from benefits). I had to
phone one to come out here and get my freezer.

Be careful where you park your ...... er ........ "car". They will quite
correctly identify it as scrap and take it away.

Too much paperwork.

Is that all that is stopping them?

They'd also get jailed for car theft.

If they don't, the police will.

I know all the police.

Nar, they know you.
Just how shameful is that?

I'm proud of it. I can break 5 laws simultaneously.

Give Steph Wood my regards.

Done.

You really do plumb the depths.

What?

Knowing her is plumbing the depths.

She seems a very nice person to me. I am talking to her on facebook.

--
"Oh, Jason, take me!" she panted, her breasts heaving like a student on 31p-a-pint night.