Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default For nuclear fans...

On Monday, 5 October 2015 12:11:04 UTC+1, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 12:23:36 on Sun, 4 Oct
2015, tony sayer remarked:
On a related tangent - look at all those NHS foundation trusts in
serious financial difficulties following PFI, the latest being
Addenbrooke's, which has just been placed into special measures.

Which is an excellent hospital being in our backyard. The main problem
there is its asked to do too much with insufficient funding but its not
all of its own making they cannot get enough nurses, ones who can afford
to live here were a 3 person house share is around 1300 odd a month for
a simple 3 bed house.

How do nurses manage in Central London where a 4-person flat-share is a
minimum of 3000 a month anywhere within half an hour's commute?

They don't, and normally live well outside the 'half an hour's' commute.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , at
05:25:38 on Mon, 5 Oct 2015, whisky-dave
remarked:
On a related tangent - look at all those NHS foundation trusts in
serious financial difficulties following PFI, the latest being
Addenbrooke's, which has just been placed into special measures.

Which is an excellent hospital being in our backyard. The main problem
there is its asked to do too much with insufficient funding but its not
all of its own making they cannot get enough nurses, ones who can afford
to live here were a 3 person house share is around 1300 odd a month for
a simple 3 bed house.

How do nurses manage in Central London where a 4-person flat-share is a
minimum of 3000 a month anywhere within half an hour's commute?

They don't, and normally live well outside the 'half an hour's' commute.

Why won't nurses in Cambridge accept a greater than half hour commute?
--
Roland Perry
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 5 October 2015 13:45:35 UTC+1, Roland Perry wrote:
[...]

Why don;t you ask them.
But I'm betting it's down to travel time and cost, a friends on a building site goes from Lon. cambridge 2 hour trip in a car.
Now if you find out what a season ticket costs from london cambridge that might be another reason.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , at
05:59:15 on Mon, 5 Oct 2015, whisky-dave
[...]

A nurse working in Cambridge would be bonkers to commute from London,
but there are plenty of villages near Cambridge which have cheaper
housing than the City itself.
--
Roland Perry
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/10/2015 13:44, Roland Perry wrote:
[...]

Unlike London, little suitable public transport? Maybe an hour a day by
car is financially beyond many of them, even with car sharing.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
How do nurses manage in Central London where a 4-person flat-share is a
minimum of 3000 a month anywhere within half an hour's commute?

Do what the rest of us did. Shabby bedsits more than an hours commute
away, and crashing on other peoples floors

An excellent way of getting more people into a job, you think?.

BTW, I had no problems finding and paying for a bedsit on my own when I
started work in London aged 18. On under 10 quid a week take home pay.
Which being the BBC was unlikely to be much more than a nurse got paid in
those days.

Oh - I knew some nurses in a flat share. Very nice it was too. And walking
distance from their place of work.

--
*You can't have everything, where would you put it?*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
Girls I used to know 50 years ago lived in hostels. I was never quite
sure what the arrangements were then, it was pickup/dropoff at the
door. Whatever happened to them?

Sold off so they could make a nice profit for someone. Didn't you guess
this?

--
*Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 5 October 2015 14:13:14 UTC+1, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at
05:59:15 on Mon, 5 Oct 2015, whisky-dave
remarked:
On a related tangent - look at all those NHS foundation trusts in
serious financial difficulties following PFI, the latest being
Addenbrooke's, which has just been placed into special measures.

Which is an excellent hospital being in our backyard. The main problem
there is its asked to do too much with insufficient funding but its not
all of its own making they cannot get enough nurses, ones who can afford
to live here were a 3 person house share is around 1300 odd a month for
a simple 3 bed house.

How do nurses manage in Central London where a 4-person flat-share is a
minimum of Ł3000 a month anywhere within half an hour's commute?

They don't, and normally live well outside the 'half an hour's' commute.

Why won't nurses in Cambridge accept a greater than half hour commute?

Why don;t you ask them.
But I'm betting it's down to travel time and cost, a friends on a building site goes from Lon. cambridge 2 hour trip in a car.
Now if you find out what a season ticket costs from london cambridge that might be another reason.

A nurse working in Cambridge would be bonkers to commute from London,
but there are plenty of villages near Cambridge which have cheaper
housing than the City itself.

Then why don't they live in those villages. A friends cousin had a similar problem she got a job just ~15 miles from her village. So she had to buy a car and learn how to drive after leaving school, so she neded to take out a loan.

Of course there's plenty of 'shops' where you can get such a loan.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/10/15 14:34, newshound wrote:
[...]

Addenbrookes is actually very well served by buses as its where a lot of
people need to go...

Maybe an hour a day by
car is financially beyond many of them, even with car sharing.

--
Global warming is the new Margaret Thatcher. There is no ill in the
world it's not directly responsible for.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
Girls I used to know 50 years ago lived in hostels. I was never quite
sure what the arrangements were then, it was pickup/dropoff at the
door. Whatever happened to them?

Sold off so they could make a nice profit for someone. Didn't you guess
this?

Opportunity for an alert government to offer housing top ups instead of
a national wage award? :-)

--
Tim Lamb

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Addenbrookes is actually very well served by buses as its where a lot of
people need to go...

Including at the times nurses start and finish their shifts?

--
*Real women don't have hot flashes, they have power surges.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , at
06:57:12 on Mon, 5 Oct 2015, whisky-dave
remarked:
A nurse working in Cambridge would be bonkers to commute from London,
but there are plenty of villages near Cambridge which have cheaper
housing than the City itself.

Then why don't they live in those villages. A friends cousin had a
similar problem she got a job just ~15 miles from her village. So
she had to buy a car and learn how to drive after leaving school,
so she neded to take out a loan.

Cambridgeshire isn't completely devoid of public transport, especially
to the hospital which is a significant hub.
--
Roland Perry
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , at
14:34:19 on Mon, 5 Oct 2015, newshound
remarked:
Why won't nurses in Cambridge accept a greater than half hour commute?

Unlike London, little suitable public transport? Maybe an hour a day by
car is financially beyond many of them, even with car sharing.

So spend half an hour on a bus.
--
Roland Perry
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 5 October 2015 14:58:47 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
How do nurses manage in Central London where a 4-person flat-share is a
minimum of Ł3000 a month anywhere within half an hour's commute?

Do what the rest of us did. Shabby bedsits more than an hours commute
away, and crashing on other peoples floors

An excellent way of getting more people into a job, you think?.

BTW, I had no problems finding and paying for a bedsit on my own when I
started work in London aged 18. On under 10 quid a week take home pay.

yes but we needed people then when the romans left britain.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim Streater wrote:
Girls I used to know 50 years ago lived in hostels. I was never quite
sure what the arrangements were then, it was pickup/dropoff at the
door. Whatever happened to them?

Sold off so they could make a nice profit for someone. Didn't you guess
this?

Opportunity for an alert government to offer housing top ups instead of
a national wage award? :-)

Oh come on, they can only do that sort of thing for themselves only they need to have two homes everyone else has to commute.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/10/2015 15:41, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at
14:34:19 on Mon, 5 Oct 2015, newshound
remarked:
Why won't nurses in Cambridge accept a greater than half hour commute?

Unlike London, little suitable public transport? Maybe an hour a day
by car is financially beyond many of them, even with car sharing.

So spend half an hour on a bus.

I am more familiar with the other place than Cambridge but, as Dave
points out, buses were never in my experience particularly shift-friendly.

The fact is that Cambridge is a nice city, and who would not want to
work at a world-class hospital like Addenbrooks. But the main reason
they are in deep poo seems to be because they can't get the nursing
staff they need. Presumably, because nurses are making market decisions
and chosing to work elsewhere.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artculo , tony sayer
escribi:

Yes GPO to BT was that a good move or not?

I say yes. Despite what you think of BT, they have brought the UK's
antiquated phone system into the 21st century.

That was only because they were removed from the dead hand of the Treasury.

--
Please note new email address:

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/10/15 16:15, newshound wrote:
On 05/10/2015 15:41, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at
14:34:19 on Mon, 5 Oct 2015, newshound
remarked:
Why won't nurses in Cambridge accept a greater than half hour commute?

Unlike London, little suitable public transport? Maybe an hour a day
by car is financially beyond many of them, even with car sharing.

So spend half an hour on a bus.

I am more familiar with the other place than Cambridge but, as Dave
points out, buses were never in my experience particularly shift-friendly.

The fact is that Cambridge is a nice city, and who would not want to
work at a world-class hospital like Addenbrooks. But the main reason
they are in deep poo seems to be because they can't get the nursing
staff they need. Presumably, because nurses are making market decisions
and chosing to work elsewhere.

No, whats wrong with addies is that they are stuffed with administrators
who cant administrate, with no overall management system in place

--
Global warming is the new Margaret Thatcher. There is no ill in the
world it's not directly responsible for.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , at
16:15:52 on Mon, 5 Oct 2015, newshound
remarked:
Why won't nurses in Cambridge accept a greater than half hour commute?

Unlike London, little suitable public transport? Maybe an hour a day
by car is financially beyond many of them, even with car sharing.

So spend half an hour on a bus.

I am more familiar with the other place than Cambridge but, as Dave
points out, buses were never in my experience particularly shift-
friendly.

The fact is that Cambridge is a nice city, and who would not want to
work at a world-class hospital like Addenbrooks. But the main reason
they are in deep poo seems to be because they can't get the nursing
staff they need. Presumably, because nurses are making market decisions
and chosing to work elsewhere.

Actually, the main reason they are in financial poo is blowing a nine-
figure sum on a failing IT project.

http://www.computing.co.uk/ctg/news/...okes-hospital-
gbp200m-it-system-proves-an-epic-fail

You'd think they could have got some of the local IT egg-heads to
succeed for less than that.

Running a few minibus shuttles for nursing staff living ten miles away
in a village, pales into insignificance alongside that kind of thing.
--
Roland Perry
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 5 October 2015 16:18:58 UTC+1, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
[...]

Maybe it's the managment system that's ****ing them off.
I get similar here woth them on meeting producing crap rather than getting anything done.
Just been reading the 39 page equality document.
No idea what half of it means.

2.8 College to refurbish Engineering Building to ensure it is female-friendly (* up to code)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
The fact is that Cambridge is a nice city, and who would not want to
work at a world-class hospital like Addenbrooks. But the main reason
they are in deep poo seems to be because they can't get the nursing
staff they need. Presumably, because nurses are making market decisions
and chosing to work elsewhere.

No, whats wrong with addies is that they are stuffed with administrators
who cant administrate, with no overall management system in place

Yes - when you don't have enough nurses, what's needed is a nice large
well paid committee to investigate why.

--
*You! Off my planet!

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
newshound wrote:
On 05/10/2015 15:41, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at
14:34:19 on Mon, 5 Oct 2015, newshound
remarked:
Why won't nurses in Cambridge accept a greater than half hour commute?

Unlike London, little suitable public transport? Maybe an hour a day
by car is financially beyond many of them, even with car sharing.

So spend half an hour on a bus.

I am more familiar with the other place than Cambridge but, as Dave
points out, buses were never in my experience particularly shift-friendly.

The fact is that Cambridge is a nice city, and who would not want to
work at a world-class hospital like Addenbrooks. But the main reason
they are in deep poo seems to be because they can't get the nursing
staff they need.

No, I think it's because of the PFI payments on their building.

--
Please note new email address:

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , at 17:09:41 on Mon, 5
Oct 2015, charles remarked:
The fact is that Cambridge is a nice city, and who would not want to
work at a world-class hospital like Addenbrooks. But the main reason
they are in deep poo seems to be because they can't get the nursing
staff they need.

No, I think it's because of the PFI payments on their building.

The hospital (as opposed to the fringe medical research facilities) are
all too old to be involved in PFI.
--
Roland Perry
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
Yes - when you don't have enough nurses, what's needed is a nice large
well paid committee to investigate why.

That's the public sector way all right.

It's certainly the way a Tory government runs the private sector. It
wouldn't do to run it in an efficient way.

--
*No hand signals. Driver on Viagra*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"newshound" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 05/10/2015 15:41, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at
14:34:19 on Mon, 5 Oct 2015, newshound
remarked:
Why won't nurses in Cambridge accept a greater than half hour commute?

Unlike London, little suitable public transport? Maybe an hour a day
by car is financially beyond many of them, even with car sharing.

So spend half an hour on a bus.

I am more familiar with the other place than Cambridge but, as Dave points
out, buses were never in my experience particularly shift-friendly.

The fact is that Cambridge is a nice city, and who would not want to work
at a world-class hospital like Addenbrooks. But the main reason they are
in deep poo seems to be because they can't get the nursing staff they
need. Presumably, because nurses are making market decisions and chosing
to work elsewhere.

Or because there is a considerable shortage of
nurses right thruout the first world currently.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

[...]

Why can't those who live in that village organise that for themselves ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"charles" wrote in message
In article ,
newshound wrote:
[...]

Nope, its the massive amount of money they have
****ed against the wall on their eHospital scheme.
http://www.computing.co.uk/ctg/news/...s-an-epic-fail

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
Yes - when you don't have enough nurses, what's needed is a nice large
well paid committee to investigate why.

That's the public sector way all right.

It's certainly the way a Tory government runs the private sector.
It wouldn't do to run it in an efficient way.

Corse Labour stunned everyone when they did things so efficiently, eh ?

Must be why the voters gave them the bums rush at the ballot box.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
whisky-dave scribeth thus
On Monday, 5 October 2015 14:13:14 UTC+1, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at
05:59:15 on Mon, 5 Oct 2015, whisky-dave
remarked:
On a related tangent - look at all those NHS foundation trusts in
serious financial difficulties following PFI, the latest being
Addenbrooke's, which has just been placed into special measures.

Which is an excellent hospital being in our backyard. The main problem
there is its asked to do too much with insufficient funding but its not
all of its own making they cannot get enough nurses, ones who can

afford
to live here were a 3 person house share is around 1300 odd a month for
a simple 3 bed house.

How do nurses manage in Central London where a 4-person flat-share is a
minimum of 0
[...]

Shift work and times/availabity of buses and the like means a car and
that costs that involves....
--
Tony Sayer

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
newshound scribeth thus
On 05/10/2015 15:41, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at
14:34:19 on Mon, 5 Oct 2015, newshound
remarked:
Why won't nurses in Cambridge accept a greater than half hour commute?

Unlike London, little suitable public transport? Maybe an hour a day
by car is financially beyond many of them, even with car sharing.

So spend half an hour on a bus.

I am more familiar with the other place than Cambridge but, as Dave
points out, buses were never in my experience particularly shift-friendly.

The fact is that Cambridge is a nice city, and who would not want to
work at a world-class hospital like Addenbrooks. But the main reason
they are in deep poo seems to be because they can't get the nursing
staff they need. Presumably, because nurses are making market decisions
and chosing to work elsewhere.

Its getting worse as in that area Astra Zenica are due to open there
sometime next year and I believe that they have the best part of a
thousand staff coming and the new Papworth hospital is moving there as
well so an awful shortage of accommodation looms..

God help anyone contemplating buying in the area. Still there is money
around theres a row of small workers terraced houses nearby here and
outside one is a new range rover and the other an Aston martin.

Presumably drug co execs;!.
--
Tony Sayer

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Roland Perry
[...]

Well I was told by a doctor there the other week that when it's OK and
working its excellent!.

Still IT and NHS not that confidence inspiring eh;?.

Mind you the old paper system almost put me in an early grave some years
ago!.
--
Tony Sayer

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , at 07:36:35 on Tue, 6 Oct
2015, Rod Speed remarked:

Running a few minibus shuttles for nursing staff living ten miles away
in a village, pales into insignificance alongside that kind of thing.

Why can't those who live in that village organise that for themselves ?

Back when I was student some colleagues who were deployed on teaching
practice organised their own car-share (in the opposite direction from a
residential college to a handful of distant schools).

The same thing happens today with medical students who are sent to get
experience in hospitals spread around the vicinity of their medical
school - not every one of which is blessed with good public transport.
--
Roland Perry
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , tony sayer
writes
In article ,
newshound scribeth thus
[...]

Hence Bidwells et al application for new housing at Linton!

God help anyone contemplating buying in the area. Still there is money
around theres a row of small workers terraced houses nearby here and
outside one is a new range rover and the other an Aston martin.

Cambridgeshire has quite a lot of housing trust development. I hope the
govt. back pedals on the right to buy extension.

Presumably drug co execs;!.

--
Tim Lamb
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Roland Perry wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Running a few minibus shuttles for nursing staff living ten miles away
in a village, pales into insignificance alongside that kind of thing.

Why can't those who live in that village organise that for themselves ?

Back when I was student some colleagues who were deployed on
teaching practice organised their own car-share (in the opposite
direction from a residential college to a handful of distant schools).

And someone I know from that soggy little frigid island organised
a minibus and drove it himself, with ag workers in the 60s, working
on the place that his parents owned.

The same thing happens today with medical students who are sent to
get experience in hospitals spread around the vicinity of their medical
school - not every one of which is blessed with good public transport.

And no reason why whose in Cambridge can't do that now if public
transport isn't organised well enough to suit them, using a mini bus
if there are too many involved for car share to be viable.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , at 10:06:05 on
Tue, 6 Oct 2015, Tim Streater remarked:
In article , Tim Lamb
wrote:

In message , tony sayer
writes

Its getting worse as in that area Astra Zenica are due to open there
sometime next year and I believe that they have the best part of a
thousand staff coming and the new Papworth hospital is moving there as
well so an awful shortage of accommodation looms..

Hence Bidwells et al application for new housing at Linton!

Where's that gonna get built? Local plan was infill only, IIRC.

Dunno which one it is, but plenty to choose from he

https://www.scambs.gov.uk/sites/www....ocuments/Appen
dix%207i%20-%20Linton%20Village%20Sites.pdf

And so the conclusion is that the baddies when it comes to nurse
shortages at Addenbrookes are the local Nimbys.
--
Roland Perry
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , at 10:11:38 on
Tue, 6 Oct 2015, Tim Streater remarked:

The fact is that Cambridge is a nice city, and who would not want to
work at a world-class hospital like Addenbrooks.

The research is world class, but most of the routine nursing is done in
what amounts to a rather provincial hospital of no particular merit.

But the main reason
they are in deep poo seems to be because they can't get the nursing
staff they need. Presumably, because nurses are making market decisions
and chosing to work elsewhere.

Its getting worse as in that area Astra Zenica are due to open there
sometime next year and I believe that they have the best part of a
thousand staff coming and the new Papworth hospital is moving there as
well so an awful shortage of accommodation looms..

Hence Bidwells et al application for new housing at Linton!

God help anyone contemplating buying in the area. Still there is money
around theres a row of small workers terraced houses nearby here and
outside one is a new range rover and the other an Aston martin.

Perhaps the guided bus should be extended down to Haverhill.

Then there's that land west of Addenbrooke's, just south of the Long Rd
Sixth Form College. Looks ripe to me!

That's for expanding the campus I think. But there's lots of housing
going up to the west of the railway line.
--
Roland Perry
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 6 October 2015 09:18:07 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
Roland Perry wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Running a few minibus shuttles for nursing staff living ten miles away
in a village, pales into insignificance alongside that kind of thing.

Why can't those who live in that village organise that for themselves ?

Back when I was student some colleagues who were deployed on
teaching practice organised their own car-share (in the opposite
direction from a residential college to a handful of distant schools).

And someone I know from that soggy little frigid island organised
a minibus and drove it himself, with ag workers in the 60s, working
on the place that his parents owned.

Things were differnt 55 years ago, and what was this place his parents owned ?
Was it a hospital or a pubilc toliet.
Another problems is the workers we're importing as asylum seekers and refugees haven't got a Euro or UK driving licence.

The same thing happens today with medical students who are sent to
get experience in hospitals spread around the vicinity of their medical
school - not every one of which is blessed with good public transport.

And no reason why whose in Cambridge can't do that now if public
transport isn't organised well enough to suit them, using a mini bus
if there are too many involved for car share to be viable.

Trouble is that it is not normally viable.
The chances of knowing ~10 people that all live in your local area
and all work in the same area at approxamlty the same time is remote.
Then there's where will you get this minibus and who's driving, where to
park is another problem, which you won't understand.

My manager just turned up, nearly 2 hours late due to the traffic and rain.
Taveling by car, 15mins trying to find a parking space.
Imagine 10 nurses all truning up even 15mins late .

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim Streater wrote:
Yes - when you don't have enough nurses, what's needed is a nice large
well paid committee to investigate why.

That's the public sector way all right.

It's certainly the way a Tory government runs the private sector.
It wouldn't do to run it in an efficient way.

Corse Labour stunned everyone when they did things so efficiently, eh ?

Must be why the voters gave them the bums rush at the ballot box.

And the Tories hardly won a landslide majority. Which suggests the
electorate isn't as keen on them as ******s like you suggest.

--
*I didn't drive my husband crazy -- I flew him there -- it was faster

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Roland Perry wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Running a few minibus shuttles for nursing staff living ten miles away
in a village, pales into insignificance alongside that kind of thing.

Why can't those who live in that village organise that for themselves ?

Back when I was student some colleagues who were deployed on
teaching practice organised their own car-share (in the opposite
direction from a residential college to a handful of distant schools).

And someone I know from that soggy little frigid island
organised a minibus and drove it himself, with ag workers
in the 60s, working on the place that his parents owned.

Things were differnt 55 years ago,

Not on that they weren't. Anyone can do that today, and plenty do too.

reams of your **** flushed where it belongs

Another problems is the workers we're importing as asylum
seekers and refugees haven't got a Euro or UK driving licence.

Pity about the EU citizens that have, and the nurses being discussed who
have.

BULL****.

The chances of knowing ~10 people that all live in your local area
and all work in the same area at approxamlty the same time is remote.

Wrong with nurses working in the same hospital.

Then there's where will you get this minibus

You could get real radical and buy one.

and who's driving,

Anyone who has a license and can get one.

where to park is another problem,

Nope, same place you can park a car.

My manager just turned up, nearly 2 hours late due to the traffic
and rain. Taveling by car, 15mins trying to find a parking space.
Imagine 10 nurses all truning up even 15mins late .

Trivially avoidable by arriving in plenty of time to
find somewhere to park, just like those with cars do.

Nuclear power harryagain[_2_] UK diy 93 August 24th 14 07:09 PM
OT Nuclear power harry UK diy 72 June 5th 13 06:10 PM
OT New Nuclear harry UK diy 58 March 8th 13 12:14 PM
the UK IS doing something with nuclear power.. The Natural Philosopher[_2_] UK diy 4 January 9th 13 04:31 PM
Nuclear Venezuela Brian Lawson Metalworking 0 December 24th 10 07:31 PM