Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Queenie poos....

Is anyone else fed up with the sycophantic drivel about a bunch of
krauts that's all over the media?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , David Lang
writes

Good save The Queen

Thank you David. Yes, I will raise a glass in her direction :-)
--
Graeme
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , News
writes
In message , David Lang
writes

Good save The Queen

Thank you David. Yes, I will raise a glass in her direction :-)

Well, I would if I could spell God. Bollox.

--
Graeme
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 09 Sep 2015 18:58:13 +0100, David Lang wrote:

Is anyone else fed up with the sycophantic drivel about a bunch of
krauts that's all over the media?

I keep telling my DM-reading MIL that she's a migrant.

Although, to be fair, the Queen herself is 50% German, 25% Scots and 25%
English.

Charles has that (half) and Danish and Greek.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"David Lang" wrote in message
Is anyone else fed up with the sycophantic drivel about a bunch of krauts
that's all over the media?

Is this even vaguely related to DIY? Unless you're a closet queen of course.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Bob Eager wrote:
On Wed, 09 Sep 2015 18:58:13 +0100, David Lang wrote:

Is anyone else fed up with the sycophantic drivel about a bunch of
krauts that's all over the media?

I keep telling my DM-reading MIL that she's a migrant.

Although, to be fair, the Queen herself is 50% German, 25% Scots and 25%
English.

Charles has that (half) and Danish and Greek.

I don't think there's any Greek.

--
Please note new email address:

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"David Lang" wrote in message
Is anyone else fed up with the sycophantic drivel about a bunch of krauts
that's all over the media?

The invading Normans were far more cruel than anything the Nazis did, and
had the Nazis
been successful in their invasion of this country, would we now be
celebrating the
80th Birthday of Hitler's children; so why is the Norman spawn, the Great
Parasite of Windsor
being feted?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/09/2015 19:10, charles wrote:
Charles has that (half) and Danish and Greek.

I don't think there's any Greek.

According to http://www.royal.gov.uk/, Prince Philip was born Prince
of Greece and Denmark, in Corfu.

Or do you have insider knowledge of who is Charles' real father?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 9/9/2015 2:54 PM, nemo wrote:
On 09/09/2015 19:10, charles wrote:
Charles has that (half) and Danish and Greek.

I don't think there's any Greek.

According to http://www.royal.gov.uk/, Prince Philip was born Prince
of Greece and Denmark, in Corfu.

Or do you have insider knowledge of who is Charles' real father?

The Battenbergs were German.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/09/2015 19:59, S Viemeister wrote:
On 9/9/2015 2:54 PM, nemo wrote:
On 09/09/2015 19:10, charles wrote:
Charles has that (half) and Danish and Greek.
I don't think there's any Greek.

According to http://www.royal.gov.uk/, Prince Philip was born Prince
of Greece and Denmark, in Corfu.

Or do you have insider knowledge of who is Charles' real father?

The Battenbergs were German.

And they make sh*te cake.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/09/15 18:58, David Lang wrote:
Is anyone else fed up with the sycophantic drivel about a bunch of
krauts that's all over the media?

No

Better her than President Blair (you *know* he would)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/09/15 19:10, charles wrote:
In article ,
Bob Eager wrote:
On Wed, 09 Sep 2015 18:58:13 +0100, David Lang wrote:

Is anyone else fed up with the sycophantic drivel about a bunch of
krauts that's all over the media?

I keep telling my DM-reading MIL that she's a migrant.

Although, to be fair, the Queen herself is 50% German, 25% Scots and 25%
English.

Charles has that (half) and Danish and Greek.

I don't think there's any Greek.

I heard a Greek person give an opinion on Phil the not-so-Greek. Greek
people don't regard their ex royal family as remotely greek.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/09/15 19:04, Nick wrote:
"David Lang" wrote in message
Is anyone else fed up with the sycophantic drivel about a bunch of krauts
that's all over the media?

Is this even vaguely related to DIY? Unless you're a closet queen of course.

Anarchy? That's a DIY option...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/09/15 19:13, gareth wrote:
"David Lang" wrote in message
Is anyone else fed up with the sycophantic drivel about a bunch of krauts
that's all over the media?

The invading Normans were far more cruel than anything the Nazis did, and
had the Nazis

Do you have any proof of that at all?

been successful in their invasion of this country, would we now be
celebrating the
80th Birthday of Hitler's children; so why is the Norman spawn, the Great
Parasite of Windsor
being feted?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
nemo wrote:
On 09/09/2015 19:10, charles wrote:
Charles has that (half) and Danish and Greek.

I don't think there's any Greek.

According to http://www.royal.gov.uk/, Prince Philip was born Prince
of Greece and Denmark, in Corfu.

He may have been born in Corfu, but that doesn't make him Greek.
Indeed the site you mention says his father was on Danish descent.

--
Please note new email address:

Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , David Lang
escribió:

Is anyone else fed up with the sycophantic drivel about a bunch of
krauts that's all over the media?

No one is forcing you to watch it. Go read a book, go to the cinema,
watch a DVD, go for a walk, have a wank, play a game online, get a
frigging life. FFS.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) Bunny says: Windows 10? Nein danke!
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message
En el artículo , David Lang
escribió:

Is anyone else fed up with the sycophantic drivel about a bunch of
krauts that's all over the media?

No one is forcing you to watch it. Go read a book, go to the cinema,
watch a DVD, go for a walk, have a wank, play a game online, get a
frigging life. FFS.

Done at least of 4 of them today:-)

The online game was

http://www.addictinggames.com/puzzle...ictionbaby.jsp

Very safe to play at work.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/09/2015 21:48, Jonno wrote:
David Lang scribbled

Is anyone else fed up with the sycophantic drivel about a bunch of
krauts that's all over the media?

How pure is your lineage?

No idea, but I don't imagine I rule the country.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/09/2015 21:09, Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artículo , David Lang
escribió:

Is anyone else fed up with the sycophantic drivel about a bunch of
krauts that's all over the media?

No one is forcing you to watch it. Go read a book, go to the cinema,
watch a DVD, go for a walk, have a wank, play a game online, get a
frigging life. FFS.

It's bloody everywhere! Interviews with brain dead muppets, public
figures sucking up. Makes me want to vomit.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 9/9/2015 10:39 PM, David Lang wrote:
On 09/09/2015 21:48, Jonno wrote:
David Lang scribbled

Is anyone else fed up with the sycophantic drivel about a bunch of
krauts that's all over the media?

How pure is your lineage?

No idea, but I don't imagine I rule the country.

Neither does the Queen. Parliament, or Brussels, rules the country.

--
Old Codger
e-mail use reply to field

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 9 September 2015 18:58:08 UTC+1, David Lang wrote:
Is anyone else fed up with the sycophantic drivel about a bunch of
krauts that's all over the media?

Hadn't really noticed it.

I thought from the subject that Her Maj had had a Paula Radcliffe moment.

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Watts" wrote in message

Better her than President Blair (you *know* he would)

Why assume that the highly-desirable abolishment of monarchy will
result in a president?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
On 09/09/15 19:13, gareth wrote:
"David Lang" wrote in message
Is anyone else fed up with the sycophantic drivel about a bunch of
krauts
that's all over the media?

The invading Normans were far more cruel than anything the Nazis did, and
had the Nazis

Do you have any proof of that at all?

Harrying of the North

Posted to uk.d-i-y

escribió:

Is anyone else fed up with the sycophantic drivel about a bunch of
krauts that's all over the media?

No one is forcing you to watch it. Go read a book, go to the cinema,
watch a DVD, go for a walk, have a wank, play a game online, get a
frigging life. FFS.

It's bloody everywhere! Interviews with brain dead muppets, public figures
sucking up. Makes me want to vomit.

And why was Raworth in an outside broadcast from Buckingham Palace when the
Great Parasite of Windsor herself was up in Scotland?

Just why do the BBC go in for these live outside broadcasts, especially from
No 10 at night
when there's nobody else around?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 09 Sep 2015 22:18:36 +0100, Tim Streater wrote:

In article , Bob Eager
wrote:

On Wed, 09 Sep 2015 18:58:13 +0100, David Lang wrote:

Is anyone else fed up with the sycophantic drivel about a bunch of
krauts that's all over the media?

I keep telling my DM-reading MIL that she's a migrant.

Who, your MIL or Brenda?

Rather Brenda than the succession of bozos the Septics have elected as
their Kings in recent years. Brenda is a non-political HoS. Once you
elect one, they are a politician.

I agree. I just say it to wind MIL up.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"David Lang" wrote in message
Is anyone else fed up with the sycophantic drivel about a bunch of krauts
that's all over the media?

I dont bother with the media anymore but
have sneered at the headlines in the text
news feed I use and ignored that grovelling.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"charles" wrote in message
In article ,
Bob Eager wrote:
On Wed, 09 Sep 2015 18:58:13 +0100, David Lang wrote:

Is anyone else fed up with the sycophantic drivel about a bunch of
krauts that's all over the media?

I keep telling my DM-reading MIL that she's a migrant.

Although, to be fair, the Queen herself is 50% German, 25% Scots and 25%
English.

Charles has that (half) and Danish and Greek.

I don't think there's any Greek.

I know there isn't unless Phil was the spawn of some
gardener or other that had it away with his mum.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

gareth wrote
David Lang wrote

Bull****. Nothing like 6M of the locals were gassed and cremated.

and had the Nazis been successful in their invasion
of this country, would we now be celebrating the
80th Birthday of Hitler's children;

Unlikely that he would have had any.

so why is the Norman spawn,

She's not Norman spawn.

the Great Parasite of Windsor being feted?

Because she has lasted longer than any of the rest managed.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"nemo" wrote in message
On 09/09/2015 19:10, charles wrote:
Charles has that (half) and Danish and Greek.

I don't think there's any Greek.

According to http://www.royal.gov.uk/, Prince Philip was born Prince of
Greece and Denmark, in Corfu.

Doesn't mean that there is any Greek in him.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bob Eager wrote:
On Wed, 09 Sep 2015 18:58:13 +0100, David Lang wrote:

Is anyone else fed up with the sycophantic drivel about a bunch of
krauts that's all over the media?

I keep telling my DM-reading MIL that she's a migrant.

Although, to be fair, the Queen herself is 50% German, 25% Scots and 25%
English.

Charles has that (half) and Danish and Greek.

I don't think there's any Greek.

I heard a Greek person give an opinion on Phil the not-so-Greek. Greek
people don't regard their ex royal family as remotely greek.

Understandable given that he was a Dane.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jonno" wrote in message
David Lang scribbled

Is anyone else fed up with the sycophantic drivel about a bunch of
krauts that's all over the media?

How pure is your lineage?

He doesn't get a lot of sycophantic drivel about him in the media.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
.. .
In article , Bob Eager
wrote:

On Wed, 09 Sep 2015 18:58:13 +0100, David Lang wrote:

Is anyone else fed up with the sycophantic drivel about a bunch of
krauts that's all over the media?

I keep telling my DM-reading MIL that she's a migrant.

Who, your MIL or Brenda?

Rather Brenda than the succession of bozos the Septics have elected as
their Kings in recent years. Brenda is a non-political HoS.

Wasnt the case with the one before her dad.

Once you elect one, they are a politician.

And plenty have been even without being elected.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"gareth" wrote in message
"Tim Watts" wrote in message
On 09/09/15 19:13, gareth wrote:
"David Lang" wrote in message
Is anyone else fed up with the sycophantic drivel about a bunch of
krauts
that's all over the media?

The invading Normans were far more cruel than anything the Nazis did,
and
had the Nazis

Do you have any proof of that at all?

Harrying of the North

Nothing like what the Nazis got up to.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

escribió:

Is anyone else fed up with the sycophantic drivel about a bunch of
krauts that's all over the media?

No one is forcing you to watch it. Go read a book, go to the cinema,
watch a DVD, go for a walk, have a wank, play a game online, get a
frigging life. FFS.

It's bloody everywhere! Interviews with brain dead muppets, public
figures sucking up. Makes me want to vomit.

And why was Raworth in an outside broadcast from Buckingham Palace when
the Great Parasite of Windsor herself was up in Scotland?

The Beeb wouldn’t pay for him to go there.

Just why do the BBC go in for these live outside broadcasts, especially
from No 10 at night when there's nobody else around?

Its infested with union bludgers that have to be seen doing something.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , Jim Thomas
escribió:

Another pathetic Wodney morph for the killfile.

http://www.tinyurl.com/RodSpeedFAQ

""
"John James"
"Simon Brown"
"Jacko"
"Simon263"
"John Chance"
"Ratsack"
"Hank"
"kshy"
"JHY"
"Blano"
"Santo Brown"
"hqhy"
"Jim Thomas"

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) Bunny says: Windows 10? Nein danke!
(")_(")

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 9 September 2015 18:58:08 UTC+1, David Lang wrote:
Is anyone else fed up with the sycophantic drivel about a bunch of
krauts that's all over the media?

The alternative being the likes of G W Bush, Saddam Hussien or Tony Bliar.

Or, god help us all, Corbyn.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/09/15 23:24, gareth wrote:
"Tim Watts" wrote in message

Better her than President Blair (you *know* he would)

Why assume that the highly-desirable abolishment of monarchy will
result in a president?

Because it usually does?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 9 September 2015 23:16:51 UTC+1, wrote:

I thought from the subject that Her Maj had had a Paula Radcliffe moment.

I, similarly, thought it was a reference to "63 years on the throne"...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 10 September 2015 02:38:04 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
"gareth" wrote in message

And why was Raworth in an outside broadcast from Buckingham Palace when
the Great Parasite of Windsor herself was up in Scotland?

The Beeb wouldn't pay for him to go there.

Sophie Raworth is clearly female, even if we don't always like her dress or grooming.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 9 September 2015 23:27:23 UTC+1, gareth wrote:

And why was Raworth in an outside broadcast from Buckingham Palace when the
Great Parasite of Windsor herself was up in Scotland?

The very question we were asking.

On a tangent, the coverage did remind me of a rare case where I have sympathy with Prince Charles - I don't like Nicholas Witchell either.