Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Model railway.

An absolutely unbelievable exhibition in Hamburg

Miniatur Wunderland *** official video *** largest model railway / railroad of the world - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ACkmg3Y64_s?rel=
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"harry" wrote in message
An absolutely unbelievable exhibition in Hamburg

Miniatur Wunderland *** official video *** largest model railway /
railroad of the world - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ACkmg3Y64_s?rel=

beats the three line hornby OO I had in the 50's .....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 30 Aug 2015 09:30:47 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

An absolutely unbelievable exhibition in Hamburg

Miniatur Wunderland *** official video *** largest model railway / railroad of the world - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ACkmg3Y64_s?rel=

Beautifully photographed too. I suppose the choc-bloc and control
gubbins shown at 0:30 was deliberate, but it spoils the illusion.

--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

An absolutely unbelievable exhibition in Hamburg

Miniatur Wunderland *** official video *** largest model railway / railroad of the world - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ACkmg3Y64_s?rel=

Beautifully photographed too. I suppose the choc-bloc and control
gubbins shown at 0:30 was deliberate, but it spoils the illusion.

There's quite a good one at Colne Valley railway in Essex.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 30/08/2015 17:30, harry wrote:
An absolutely unbelievable exhibition in Hamburg

Miniatur Wunderland *** official video *** largest model railway / railroad of the world - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ACkmg3Y64_s?rel=

Not totally realistic, where are the migrants and asylum seekers?

:-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 30/08/2015 17:30, harry wrote:
An absolutely unbelievable exhibition in Hamburg

Miniatur Wunderland *** official video *** largest model railway / railroad of the world - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ACkmg3Y64_s?rel=

I visited Banksy's DISMALAND in Weston last week.

One exhibit is the "Aftermath Dislocation Principle", a model post-
apocalyptic world in 1:87 (HO) scale. It was completely unexpected and
very impressive. Thousands of cops. No trains though!

http://jamescauty.com/work/the-after...ion-principle/

Video: https://vimeo.com/137110884

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 31 August 2015 21:44:23 UTC+1, Vortex11 wrote:
On 30/08/2015 17:30, harry wrote:
An absolutely unbelievable exhibition in Hamburg

Miniatur Wunderland *** official video *** largest model railway / railroad of the world - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ACkmg3Y64_s?rel=

I visited Banksy's DISMALAND in Weston last week.

One exhibit is the "Aftermath Dislocation Principle", a model post-
apocalyptic world in 1:87 (HO) scale. It was completely unexpected and
very impressive. Thousands of cops. No trains though!

http://jamescauty.com/work/the-after...ion-principle/

Video: https://vimeo.com/137110884

That's what it'll be like here if all these migrants get in.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"harry" wrote in message
On Monday, 31 August 2015 21:44:23 UTC+1, Vortex11 wrote:
On 30/08/2015 17:30, harry wrote:
An absolutely unbelievable exhibition in Hamburg

Miniatur Wunderland *** official video *** largest model railway /
railroad of the world - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ACkmg3Y64_s?rel=

I visited Banksy's DISMALAND in Weston last week.

One exhibit is the "Aftermath Dislocation Principle", a model post-
apocalyptic world in 1:87 (HO) scale. It was completely unexpected and
very impressive. Thousands of cops. No trains though!

http://jamescauty.com/work/the-after...ion-principle/

Video: https://vimeo.com/137110884

That's what it'll be like here if all these migrants get in.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed rabid bigot fantasys.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"harry" wrote in message
On Monday, 31 August 2015 21:44:23 UTC+1, Vortex11 wrote:
On 30/08/2015 17:30, harry wrote:
An absolutely unbelievable exhibition in Hamburg

Miniatur Wunderland *** official video *** largest model railway /
railroad of the world - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ACkmg3Y64_s?rel=

I visited Banksy's DISMALAND in Weston last week.

One exhibit is the "Aftermath Dislocation Principle", a model post-
apocalyptic world in 1:87 (HO) scale. It was completely unexpected and
very impressive. Thousands of cops. No trains though!

http://jamescauty.com/work/the-after...ion-principle/

Video: https://vimeo.com/137110884

That's what it'll be like here if all these migrants get in.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed rabid bigot fantasys.

Do you actually use any stupid Australian newsgroups (if any) or do you post
all of your **** here?
****.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!ms...g/arbvFRAzMq0J

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jonno" wrote in message
harry scribbled

An absolutely unbelievable exhibition in Hamburg

Miniatur Wunderland *** official video *** largest model railway /
railroad of the world - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ACkmg3Y64_s?rel=

Any hidden treasure trains ?

tisk tisk..tee hee

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 31/08/2015 07:25, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
harry scribbled

An absolutely unbelievable exhibition in Hamburg

Miniatur Wunderland *** official video *** largest model railway /
railroad of the world - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ACkmg3Y64_s?rel=

Any hidden treasure trains ?

tisk tisk..tee hee

Where can I purchase one for my attic please?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 31 August 2015 08:23:26 UTC+1, Broadback wrote:
Where can I purchase one for my attic please?

Aldi will probably have them in sometime before Christmas.

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Broadback
writes
On 31/08/2015 07:25, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Miniatur Wunderland *** official video *** largest model railway /
railroad of the world - YouTube

Where can I purchase one for my attic please?

Don't bugger about with the little 00/H0 sets. Go 0 scale :

http://www.acetrainslondon.com/newloco.html

--
Graeme
Posted to uk.d-i-y

One thing that I have always wondered is that some blokes used to put their
railways so that part of it was in fact out of doors. I did when I was of
that age have a loop out of doors from a shed and after less than a month,
the rails started to go rusty and the trains stopped on those bits. Thus
I've always wondered how they stop that.
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"News" wrote in message
In message , Broadback
writes
On 31/08/2015 07:25, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Miniatur Wunderland *** official video *** largest model railway /
railroad of the world - YouTube

Where can I purchase one for my attic please?

Don't bugger about with the little 00/H0 sets. Go 0 scale :

http://www.acetrainslondon.com/newloco.html

--
Graeme

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 31/08/2015 10:07, Brian-Gaff wrote:
One thing that I have always wondered is that some blokes used to put their
railways so that part of it was in fact out of doors. I did when I was of
that age have a loop out of doors from a shed and after less than a month,
the rails started to go rusty and the trains stopped on those bits. Thus
I've always wondered how they stop that.
Brian

You use nickel silver rails or brass rails, they don't rust although you
have to be careful with points as the springs can rust if you don't
replace them.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 31 Aug 2015 07:25:38 +0100, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

"Jonno" wrote in message
harry scribbled

An absolutely unbelievable exhibition in Hamburg

Miniatur Wunderland *** official video *** largest model railway /
railroad of the world - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ACkmg3Y64_s?rel=

Any hidden treasure trains ?

tisk tisk..tee hee

I liked the rocking van.

Railway track (OT) -- DerbyBorn UK diy 6 October 28th 13 04:22 PM
Intercontinental Railway? [email protected] Metalworking 4 September 28th 11 12:27 AM
Railway metalworking.. Phil Kangas[_3_] Metalworking 7 October 23rd 10 11:01 AM
Off - topic: Model Railway scale 4square UK diy 5 June 12th 05 03:18 PM
New web-forum for railway model engineering at Railzone C. Dewick Metalworking 0 February 9th 05 09:20 AM