Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default So that fixed it then?

On Thu, 13 Aug 2015 20:37:11 +0100
"ARW" wrote:

Seen at a house next to where I am working.

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?title=File:001.JPG

Dunno what the problem was but it does not look like a good solution.

Probably DIY by the Chinese owner at a guess.

The Metadata shows that it was taken in February, I wonder if it's
changed since then?

--
Davey.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

"ARW" wrote:

Seen at a house next to where I am working.

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?title=File:001.JPG

Dunno what the problem was but it does not look like a good solution.

Probably DIY by the Chinese owner at a guess.

The Metadata shows that it was taken in February, I wonder if it's
changed since then?

The battery had to be removed from the camera to get out the card out and
transfer some photos onto a works computer. I never reset the date (or the
office boy messed it up) when reinserting the battery.

The photo was taken about 2 weeks ago.

And a camera never lies. In fact nor does date and time stamped CCTV if you
know when the police will want to view it - they just accept that they are
looking at a recording that is 72 hours old and not one that is 24 hours old
with the date altered on the HD recorder for the second recording. And the
van was in the car park on the said day - the CCTV said so.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote:

Seen at a house next to where I am working.

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?title=File:001.JPG

Dunno what the problem was but it does not look like a good solution.

Probably DIY by the Chinese owner at a guess.

The Metadata shows that it was taken in February, I wonder if it's
changed since then?

The battery had to be removed from the camera to get out the card out and
transfer some photos onto a works computer. I never reset the date (or the
office boy messed it up) when reinserting the battery.

The photo was taken about 2 weeks ago.

Still enough time for the Chinese owner to nip back and do a job in a
Tianjin warehouse.

G.Harman
Posted to uk.d-i-y

I used to regularly see a couple of houses with such pipes taken from WC
overflows (warning pipes) . I often wondered how much wate rhad been wasted
and whether climbing a ladder to fit the pipe was really easier than
replacing a washer.

Got it fixed!!! Herm Home Repair 11 August 25th 10 05:42 PM
Is it fixed? OT Harold and Susan Vordos Metalworking 31 September 9th 08 06:43 AM
Can this 12 V TV be fixed Nowhere Electronics Repair 12 July 18th 07 02:24 AM
I fixed my TV. Now I'm sorry I did it. [email protected] Home Repair 1 March 4th 05 07:23 PM
Stationary planers - fixed head or fixed table? Steve Turner Woodworking 5 July 12th 03 02:15 AM