Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Got it fixed!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Herm" wrote in :

I didn't. I screwed it up so badly that I ended up with my own TV
"reality" show and got rich and famous while boinking gorgeous young
groupies with loose morals. Too bad for you.

--
Tegger
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/24/2010 7:22 PM, Tegger wrote:
wrote in :

I didn't. I screwed it up so badly that I ended up with my own TV
"reality" show and got rich and famous while boinking gorgeous young
groupies with loose morals. Too bad for you.

I read about a special wrench used to tighten up loose morals.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote in news:i51qv2$9mc
:

wrote in :

I didn't. I screwed it up so badly that I ended up with my own TV
"reality" show and got rich and famous while boinking gorgeous young
groupies with loose morals. Too bad for you.

I read about a special wrench used to tighten up loose morals.

It's called a "wench", not a "wrench".

What are they teaching you schoolkids these days?

--
Tegger
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/24/2010 8:36 PM, Tegger wrote:
The Daring wrote in news:i51qv2$9mc
:

wrote in :

I didn't. I screwed it up so badly that I ended up with my own TV
"reality" show and got rich and famous while boinking gorgeous young
groupies with loose morals. Too bad for you.

I read about a special wrench used to tighten up loose morals.

It's called a "wench", not a "wrench".

What are they teaching you schoolkids these days?

How to put a condom on a banana 101. 8-)

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

Ron in NY wrote the following:
I thought it was fixed---It's not.

You shoulda sent it out to be fixed, like I did.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

* wrote :

I didn't. I screwed it up so badly that I ended up with my own TV
"reality" show and got rich and famous while boinking gorgeous young
groupies with loose morals. Too bad for you.

I read about a special wrench used to tighten up loose morals.

It's called a "wench", not a "wrench".

What are they teaching you schoolkids these days?

How to put a condom on a banana 101. 8-)

TDD

So...if you put a condom on a banana...that will prevent disease and
conception?
Posted to alt.home.repair

*wrote :

I didn't. I screwed it up so badly that I ended up with my own TV
"reality" show and got rich and famous while boinking gorgeous young
groupies with loose morals. Too bad for you.

I read about a special wrench used to tighten up loose morals.

TDD

Our pastor was talking about "loose women" awhile back and I was
tempted to ask him about the tight ones.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/25/2010 7:00 AM, Bob Villa wrote:

wrote :

I didn't. I screwed it up so badly that I ended up with my own TV
"reality" show and got rich and famous while boinking gorgeous young
groupies with loose morals. Too bad for you.

I read about a special wrench used to tighten up loose morals.

It's called a "wench", not a "wrench".

What are they teaching you schoolkids these days?

How to put a condom on a banana 101. 8-)

TDD

So...if you put a condom on a banana...that will prevent disease and
conception?

Yep, the banana will never catch an STD from a woman or the,
um, other thing. 8-)

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

Your father and I are so proud.