Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default downlighters

Hello,

I'm not a big fan of down lighters but there are two in the en suite
and I figured tat I'd keep them for now. However, they both look a bit
tired and the one near the shower has bubbles under the paint as if it
is rusting.

I was thinking of buying some new ones. I see Toolstation sells a
no-name and a Sylvania; the Sylvania is twice the cost (I'm looking at
the IP56 ones because of the shower).

Is it worth paying extra for the Sylvania or do Sylvania have little
to do with the design and manufacture of them; are they just rebadged?

Thanks,
Stephen.

downlighters [email protected] UK diy 26 July 22nd 15 08:58 PM
Downlighters -want to get rid of [email protected] UK diy 12 March 9th 10 09:34 AM
Downlighters (again!) Richard A Downing UK diy 14 January 28th 06 06:40 PM
downlighters Cuprager UK diy 12 January 25th 06 06:57 PM
downlighters Kerry Hoskin UK diy 4 September 15th 03 08:33 PM